It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOAA!! 3,500 Iranian women are trained in Ninjutsu (Ninja martial art).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I just stumbled with this article reporting that currently there are 3,500 women in Iran, with high-rank training in Ninjutsu, the ancient Japanese martial art of Ninja warriors:

In the tradition of ancient Japanese warriors, thousands of Iranian woman are training to be ninjas. According to The Atlantic, roughly 3,500 females regularly change from their traditional garb to dress the part of high-kicking, wall-climbing, metal star-throwing fighters. This program is being hailed as part of a revolution for Muslim women in the country.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Now that's something huge!! How come 3,500 women are trained Ninjas in a Muslim country?? I couldn't even think about 3, let alone 3,500...
And make no mistake: Those women in the video totally move like ninjas. Very impressive!

edit on 2/7/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Holy Schmoley. That is epic beyond words.

At 0:10 I was like "Haha look at that one ninja chick, whats she gonna do? Some fancy dances?". Then BAM all of them fell out of formation and I was like "....hot.."!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
How come 3,500 women are trained Ninjas in a Muslim country??

Maybe those countries aren't what you are told they are. I'm not sure if I totally buy that they're trained in ninjitsu, since all I saw were some flips and running, but I don't doubt it entirely either.

Iran is not the oppressive type of country the western media portrays it as. It's actually pretty modern and from what I can tell a nice place to live, though I've never been there and probably never will. I prefer America.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Sexy and Scary all at the same time.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

How do you know that you prefer once place, to somewhere you have never set foot? That doesn't make any sense.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I've also been trained in the art of Chink...chink,,,BANG!

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
AR-15>Ninja women

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
There's not much difference between a ninja uniform and a
burka

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

I know that Iran is modern, but it doesn't need the Western media to tell me that Muslim women are NOT free. Ninjutsu training already is unusual for non Asian men, let alone Muslim women. That's totally out of place and that's why I see some government program going on. Definitely that's no "cultural upgrade". Those women have a well defined purpose!

edit on 2/7/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster
AR-15>Ninja women

If a Ninja approach silently on you, with his/her mind empty and focused in the Chi, you won't even know what hit you.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

AR-15>Ninja women

If a Ninja approach silently on you, with his/her mind empty and focused in the Chi, you won't even know what hit you.

I think you are referring to something in Chinese martial arts. Unless of course you can source somewhere where a Ninjitsu student uses "Chi".

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

AR-15>Ninja women

I think you are referring to something in Chinese martial arts. Unless of course you can source somewhere where a Ninjitsu student uses "Chi".

Chi is universal. All aspects of martial arts refer to it one way or another. I believe in the Japanese martial arts, it is broken into 5 different elements: Tsuchi(earth) Sui (water) Ka (fire) Fu (wind) and Ku (void). I don't know what the hell void is but then again I don't study ninjutsu.

And I don't think he meant using Chi as a physical ability but rather, the ninja controlling his footsteps and breathing to be as silent and lethal as possible. How does using this Japanese chi affect such actions? No clue, maybe I should take a class or something.

Five elements in Japanese philosophy
edit on 7-2-2012 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

3,500 Iranian women are trained in Ninjutsu

Ahh.. i wondered what Ben Fulford had been up to lately

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I know where you are coming from, but by that context, the original poster said "If a Ninja had his head in the sand, you wouldn't even know what hit you."

5 different elements: Tsuchi(earth)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
There's not much difference between a ninja uniform and a
burka

Yup always loveed joking Burka is ninja outfit.. now it could very well be...

you know i kinda wanna see occupation forces go in with there military hardware an be taken out by Ninja Muslim Ladies...

Just because well its about the least likley thing you could excpect

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Haha, amusing. However, I don't believe you are right in that analogy. If you follow my link, Tsuchi is actually described as:

In the mind, it is confidence. When under the influence of this chi mode or "mood", we are aware of our own physicality and sureness of action. (Note: This is a separate concept from the energy-force, pronounced in Chinese as qì (also written ch'i) and in Japanese as ki, and written alternatively as 気, 氣, or 气.)

So basically, the ninja would be fully aware of his/her environment and be fully confident in him/herself to down their enemy.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There is an art called Reiki, which is used in the same way the Chinese uses it. Although Chi derives from the martial art Tai'chi or Qi' Gong, it can also be used as a Reiki style of healing or enhancement.

I know this because I train in Qi' Gong for my roots stem from China.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Well... You two sure love to rain on my posting parade now don't you?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
You lack the will of the warwior glasshopper

Haw haw haw

My 5.56mm beats your pathetic karate anyday

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
You lack the will of the warwior glasshopper

Haw haw haw

My 5.56mm beats your pathetic karate anyday

Hahaha.... :|

You win the most ignorant post of the week I think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join