It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organising a Bucks weekend.. cool idea's anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hey Lads..
I'm throwing together a bucks weekend for the groom.. I'm organising some events and doing some googling but i find you see the same tired old idea's.

So, i thought id throw it out there to the esteemed group on ATS for anything theyve done or heard that would really shake the tree.

Oh yeah, ill be sure to post photos from the weekend to this thread..

So far,

We are leaving Perth WA around 11am.
I've hired a 12 seater bus.
We are driving to Wanerro for a quick dab of paintballing.
Then we drive to Lancelin 2hrs north.
I've hired a beach house
Friday night will be full of drinking games, minute to win it, etc etc..
We'll take a dart board, cricket set, footy yadda yadda.
As for an out fit, we'll be implementing a game, where the buck vs the other's in drinking matches, and the winner of each round removes a piece of clothing from a bin, whats left in the bin is his outfit.
Saturday will be surely spend in the vast sand dunes.. so, dune buggy has been hired as have sand boards.
Saturday night will no doubt be out at a local pub.

It all sounds sorted and organised, but im really looking for those quick, quirky awesome idea's others have suffered through.

Thanks guys,
Jon.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Bucks nights...

If I had to suggest something, it would be corny. But I'd love to do it!

I say, leave the beer and hookers etc alone. How abouts you get in touch with all your partners parents, and collect up some photo's of them and their lives up until now.

Then you all get together, and spend the night scrapbooking! How pleased would they be to get their men back home, with a thoughtful gift (that's not herpes).

link   
Poker game, hire a skimpy to be the topless dealer

Also in Perth I seen these jacuzzis you can rent, they bring it to you on a trailer and just park it wherever overnight and all you gotta do is fill it up and plug it in

link   
I am sorry I don't have any ideas for you, but what you do have planned already sounds like an incredibly good time.

Have fun and be safe

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

..... i see where your going with the idea but im certain ill never be chosen to do a bucks weekend again!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

.... we thought of that...
.... but the idea of 12 lads in a hot tub together.....

Saturday night poker was thought of...
But its difficult to find a good looking girl prepared to sit in a bikini for a few hours being paid.. lancelin's very small and out of the way..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Tell the lads to think of the reward!!

Lord knows its going to dry up... ahem!

(best of luck though for a tops night!)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Managed to find a young english girl to deal poker.. tick there.

One idea is to have the buck stand outside a pub, dressed up as a woman with an ipod playing britney spears..
he has to stand outside busking until he gets a set $ amount.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

A fun one we did was (on your night to the pub) get a wheelie bin, cut holes for arms & his head, & be sure to put padding in the holes.

Padlock the lid shut with him inside. Sure, you have to wheel him around, but he is pretty much stuck doing, eating & drinking whatever you decide.

From previous experience, not a bad idea to put a small hole in the bottom as a drain, & maybe a crude seat. Enjoy

new topics

top topics

join