It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in the spotlight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hey guys , I'm not really sure where to start but here it goes!

Hello again! , my name is Frank Vasquez(16 years old).. I was born in Lima, Peru. but i moved to the U.S. when i was 8 years old. Here are a few things about me, and why I would like to become part of the growing ATS family:

I love to play soccer ever since i was born.. haha.
My old neighbors in Peru used to call me " chocolate" because my mouth was always filled with chocolate.

Right now my passion is playing soccer, and learning more about the field of archaeology. (Learning every single bit i can everyday.)
P.s. - I would be indebted if someone with archaeological experience, can give me some tips or any knowledge at all , that i can obtain. i would gladly learn it and write it down on my "Tips for Archaeology" notebook i have.

I am open minded , I like to know what other people's opinions in whichever topic is about.
I have always been fascinated about the thoughts of the possibility of intelligent life of Alien beings somewhere in the cosmos. and conspiracies that makes me think twice about what's true or not, which makes me do my own research, in which i believe ATS in the perfect place for me to meet people who think alike or different from my own opinions.

Back to my title " We are in the spotlight" I sincerely believe that our home Earth and us , is in the spotlight. just think for a second about all the things happening around the world. everything from wars , climate changes, global corruption. and many more... our home right now is on the Spotlight , and what we had done, are doing and will do , will affect the Earth , i can't predict if it will be good or bad. but i know that we the people have the power to go towards the better future for mankind.

Life is not to seek perfection but perfection to seek you. ( something i kept reminding myself , to be myself when times are hard, and when i need motivation)
thank you for reading this.
I will see you guys around!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by frankomar

Dear frankomar,

What a wonderful introduction. While there were some minor grammar errors, pretty well written for someone who has english as a second language. I couldn't get anywhere close to that in Spanish. Welcome, a moderator will come by soon to give you some rules. At some point in time, somebody is bound to give you grief for expressing your opinion, don't let it stop you and don't take insults to heart, take thoughts to mind. Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Lol our home earth?
You sound like a hippy who's been smoking too much. Sorry to burst your bubble but theirs no such thing as "our planet earth", there is no such thing as the human race, everyone is different and its not about to change.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Did you miss the part where he said that he was 16 and from Peru?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I know I apologize, welcome to ATS mate.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Hi Frank, welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hey dude! you sound like a really bright kid! Welcome. You are at the right place! Glad to have you here. How about those Nazca Lines???

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Frank. You'll be a fine addition to the Family...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cesar85

I haven't been there yet, nor machu picchu, however me and my family are going on a vacation back to Peru in the summer for a few weeks to visit machu picchu, and places around Nazca since we have family from around those places. I will be happy to post some fascinating pictures if i find anything interesting during the trip! since some of my cousins/uncles also work as tour guides and near those places , in which they might know something we don't! one can only hope!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
edit on 7-2-2012 by frankomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

It seems like there are many positive people in here. Yes, I guess we are in the limelight of all the cosmos here and every thought and action will be evaluated by higher powers so to speak..

If you are into prehistoric civilizations and how to improve your mind and body etc, I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below, it is the "holy grail" of all times as I see it..

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join