Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

NATO & CIA are Behind the LIBYA & SYRIA Massacres of innocent Civilians

page: 4
43
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide
 


What we have here is called SOP (standard operating procedure)

PsyOps and propaganda used to be considered a heinous tool, now its just another means to an end.

What people dont understand is that war is no longer looked at as an awful, last resort option. It has now become our most valued and prolific export.

You know you're in trouble when we invade you as a country, but instead of sending official US Troops, we send mercenary "defense contractors" who dont have to play by the same rules as a nations military, have no problem killing whoever, and are only there to get paid.




posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


I ONLY care that people ARE DYING and I will not turn there suffering into the usual baseless allegations of bond villains and people using this suffering to feed their particular brand of delusion..

There are no FACTS in the OP! Just a few grainy youtube vids that the op turned into epic baseless crap!!
edit on 8-2-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I thought Libya ia old news now? Isn't it Syria we need to focus on? Where is NATO in Syria? Nowhere.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You got to love these pathetic anti west conspiracy threads, they're comical gold at times

These threads never fail at delivering a few lols

I read the description given watched the videos and see no evidence to suggest the CIA/NATO was involved, i suppose the CIA & NATO forced hundreds of thousands out onto the streets and then ordered those governments they have no relations with to then shoot those people? sure i can buy that,

Lets take the CIA paid mercenaries video for instance, we all know very well Gaddafi shipped them mercenary's in, because his very own air force pilots who defected flew them in from all over Africa to kill the innocent protesters, because his own troops refused to shot there own people, please OP, stop making things up,



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
You got to love these pathetic anti west conspiracy threads, they're comical gold at times

These threads never fail at delivering a few lols

I read the description given watched the videos and see no evidence to suggest the CIA/NATO was involved, i suppose the CIA & NATO forced hundreds of thousands out onto the streets and then ordered those governments they have no relations with to then shoot those people? sure i can buy that,

Lets take the CIA paid mercenaries video for instance, we all know very well Gaddafi shipped them mercenary's in, because his very own air force pilots who defected flew them in from all over Africa to kill the innocent protesters, because his own troops refused to shot there own people, please OP, stop making things up,


Don't take our word for it, research for yourself!



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


I ONLY care that people ARE DYING and I will not turn there suffering into the usual baseless allegations of bond villains and people using this suffering to feed their particular brand of delusion..

There are no FACTS in the OP! Just a few grainy youtube vids that the op turned into epic baseless crap!!
edit on 8-2-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)



People are dying in Libya, but the media isn't telling you about it because they've already grabbed the oil. Don't let the media tell you what to care about, TPTB have their own agendas

Most people here starred and flagged this because they already knew it was true anyway from prior research. Check out Russia Today sometime



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Shame on you for believing the mainstream propaganda without first investigating.

You already know what the mainstream told us during 9/11 and 7/7, so what makes you think they've become honest? What makes you think that the Globalist Bankers and their United Nations have changed their tune, and suddenly turned nice, kind and caring?

People are dying in Libya now, being kept in camps, you're not interested in them, you only care for the foreign funded armed rebels in Syria






What makes you think Syria, Russia & Iran MSN are being truthful?


Gaddafi got what he deserved, its called karma, what happened there is what happens when people have had enough with bad leaders & dictators and want change, its happened plenty of times throughout histery without the CIA involvement, its really no big secret NATO helped remove Gaddafi either is it, he shouldn't have started shooting protester, we done what was asked of us by the UN & Arab League, you don't see Obama popping of occupy protesters do you? lol, no because were civilized for god sake yet you sympathise with him and hate your own government for giving you a better life, uhh? go live there then if you already don't that is

Ok so the CIA NATO are behind it all huh...

Ok so tell me something...

What would it take to organise and convince millions & millions of people who are oh so very HAPPY with there governments to take to the streets and protest? few bags of sweets? a chocolate bar perhaps? hmm possible

What would it take? really think about it, the resources, the man power, its hard enough for operatives to stay under the radar but this would have required an extraordinary effort to pull of, Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain, etc etc, come on, be realistic

Sorry, but what the OP claims is just not possible, unless they was all brain washed by CIA hypnotises working overtime, or maybe they had some men in black type flashy thing?
edit on 8-2-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-2-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
double



edit on 8-2-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
You got to love these pathetic anti west conspiracy threads, they're comical gold at times

These threads never fail at delivering a few lols

I read the description given watched the videos and see no evidence to suggest the CIA/NATO was involved, i suppose the CIA & NATO forced hundreds of thousands out onto the streets and then ordered those governments they have no relations with to then shoot those people? sure i can buy that,

Lets take the CIA paid mercenaries video for instance, we all know very well Gaddafi shipped them mercenary's in, because his very own air force pilots who defected flew them in from all over Africa to kill the innocent protesters, because his own troops refused to shot there own people, please OP, stop making things up,


Don't take our word for it, research for yourself!


Oh believe me i have Mr Hawkings

You clearly didn't research hard enough my friend, or if you did you let your imagination get the better of you, all you need to know is a little word called propaganda, a thing called "the information war" and the fact those people splerting it out don't like the Western world much at all

Its no different then hating your neighbour because he has a better job & car, believe it or not some 3rd world leaders are just as pathetic



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


I ONLY care that people ARE DYING and I will not turn there suffering into the usual baseless allegations of bond villains and people using this suffering to feed their particular brand of delusion..

There are no FACTS in the OP! Just a few grainy youtube vids that the op turned into epic baseless crap!!
edit on 8-2-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)



People are dying in Libya, but the media isn't telling you about it because they've already grabbed the oil. Don't let the media tell you what to care about, TPTB have their own agendas

Most people here starred and flagged this because they already knew it was true anyway from prior research. Check out Russia Today sometime



LOL

Exactly RT, say no more, Russia today is the biggest anti west propaganda machine out there, have you heard the s*** Max kaiser comes out with?



People are dying in Libya, but the media isn't telling you about it because they've already grabbed the oil


So the media only reports oil grabs now then? i though they was hiding it? your making no sense as expected

Ok so how much oil did they steal in the past few months? and where are the many massive tankers needed? if they took the oil do you not think someone would have noticed? we keep hearing about this BS oil grabs where's the evidence ffs?

Oh and please try to remember that during the fighting no oil was being produced as they was abandoned, and no NATO troops was ever on the ground so did the handful of special forces get out a few barrels by boat? hardly worth the 2 billion it cost really, how long would it take to steal 4 billions worth of oil i wonder, thats to cover the cost and also make it worth doing, in fact scratch that lets call it 10billion, to also cover the cost of the CIA brain washing the millions of protesters, going door to door with there men in black flashy light thing, look into the light you will go out and protest tomorrow [FLASH]

Maybe the also did it to Gaddafi?

You will order the killing of protesters tomorrow allow us to step in [FLASH]

Come on kiddo, its time to start using that brain of yours you're being fooled
edit on 8-2-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Look, they even know where to put the comma.. and of course the word Killed is in red.

As i wrote and another Thread here, this is just disgusting US Propaganda.





CNN



That's fake the kid is obviously a CIA operative, if you call me a liar then i say he's a NATO mercenary, lah lah lah lah lahh i'm not listening



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just what the "Free Syria Army" needs, two Syrian army defectors fighting over who's going to lead the opposition.

Confusion over Syrian 'higher council' claim

www.aljazeera.com...


The statement was signed by the council's leader, General Mostafa Ahmad al-Sheikh, the most senior commander to have defected from the Syrian army to date. Sheikh is currently based in Turkey.


versus


However, Colonel Riyadh al-Asaad, the leader of FSA, disassociated his group from the new council, saying "the timing for its creation serves the regime".



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

What makes you think Syria, Russia & Iran MSN are being truthful?



Who is more likely to be telling the truth, USA/The West or Iran, Syria and Co? Who are the ones constantly getting in wars? Syria and Iran are peaceful countries. USA and Britain are not, quite the opposite. Look through history. USA and Britain have learned more sophisticated tactics of getting wars going these days, trying to keep their citizens happy; thinking they are on the GOOD side.


Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Gaddafi got what he deserved, its called karma, what happened there is what happens when people have had enough with bad leaders & dictators and want change, its happened plenty of times throughout histery without the CIA involvement, its really no big secret NATO helped remove Gaddafi either is it, he shouldn't have started shooting protester, we done what was asked of us by the UN & Arab League, you don't see Obama popping of occupy protesters do you? lol, no because were civilized for god sake yet you sympathise with him and hate your own government for giving you a better life, uhh? go live there then if you already don't that is

The people of Libya loved Gaddafi, he looked after them well, with a high standard of living, he shared the profits from the oil, he gave them interest-free loans. Gaddafi's men only shot foreign armed protestors who started shooting first, it's called self-defense, unfortunately it was a trap set by the West. If the Occupy protestors had been armed by Iran and were going around shooting people, you can bet Obama would have them shot at back, it's got nothing to do with being civilized.


Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Ok so the CIA NATO are behind it all huh...

Ok so tell me something...

What would it take to organise and convince millions & millions of people who are oh so very HAPPY with there governments to take to the streets and protest? few bags of sweets? a chocolate bar perhaps? hmm possible


There are some genuine peaceful protestors, then there are foreign funded armed gangs who militarize the protest, they are the same gangs who were in Libya, they are not Libyan and nor Syrian.

You say there are a lot of protestors in Syria, like these ones in Tripoli who the BBC showed waving Indian flags.



These are film studios, this is not real news, it's fake. You've got to stop believing what you see on the television, time and time again they have shown they cannot be trusted. Think carefully before believing the next broadcast you see, or even better just switch your TV off altogether.


Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
What would it take? really think about it, the resources, the man power, its hard enough for operatives to stay under the radar but this would have required an extraordinary effort to pull of, Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain, etc etc, come on, be realistic

Sorry, but what the OP claims is just not possible, unless they was all brain washed by CIA hypnotises working overtime, or maybe they had some men in black type flashy thing?


It's not hard at all, not when it's been planned and set up for many years in advance, waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger. Lots of fake film studio news from Al Jazeera tricking the Arabs that their own governments are against them, thousands of fake YouTube and Twitter accounts pumping out fake stories. If all that's not enough for you, then let's not forget that the leader of the Libyan rebels has spent many years living just outside the CIA headquarters in Langley, he only returned in the last year. If you can't see what's going on now then you mustn't want to.
edit on 8-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
You got to love these pathetic anti west conspiracy threads, they're comical gold at times

These threads never fail at delivering a few lols

I read the description given watched the videos and see no evidence to suggest the CIA/NATO was involved, i suppose the CIA & NATO forced hundreds of thousands out onto the streets and then ordered those governments they have no relations with to then shoot those people? sure i can buy that,

Lets take the CIA paid mercenaries video for instance, we all know very well Gaddafi shipped them mercenary's in, because his very own air force pilots who defected flew them in from all over Africa to kill the innocent protesters, because his own troops refused to shot there own people, please OP, stop making things up,


Don't take our word for it, research for yourself!


Oh believe me i have Mr Hawkings

You clearly didn't research hard enough my friend, or if you did you let your imagination get the better of you, all you need to know is a little word called propaganda, a thing called "the information war" and the fact those people splerting it out don't like the Western world much at all

Its no different then hating your neighbour because he has a better job & car, believe it or not some 3rd world leaders are just as pathetic



You don't want to believe that your own government could lie to you, you want it to be someone else's government who lies. Iran have not been pushing for war with anyone, nor have Syria. USA have planned wars for many years, look into the major Not For Profit Foundations, the Reese Commission (on record) spent many years investigating them, and eventually found clear evidence that their main purpose is to involve the USA in a war. The purpose is to bring change in the world, to change the the way we live, a lot easier during wartime.

This coming war in Iran has been lobbied for for many years, that's on record, so then if the USA move their forces next to Iran and some crazy propaganda appears in our papers, you've got to learn that that's not real news, it's to make you accept a war that's been planned for many years; every war needs propaganda to go with it.

You really believe that Iran are mad enough to want to engage in a war of certain death? They'd put up a fight, but would eventually be flattened, they know that. You will say "but what about the Iraq - Iran war?"...Iraq started it, with weapons the US gave them, the US was invading Iran by proxy, Iran were just defending themselves.

Anyway, I don't want to scare you off, I'm glad that you're getting involved in this discussion and thinking about these topics. It's better than if you were watching whatever junk it is they watch on TV these days. If you want to learn you're in the right place. There's a website search available, so if you're willing to go in with an open-mind this is a good place for you to fill your boots with decent information



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by Hellas
Look, they even know where to put the comma.. and of course the word Killed is in red.

As i wrote and another Thread here, this is just disgusting US Propaganda.





CNN



That's fake the kid is obviously a CIA operative, if you call me a liar then i say he's a NATO mercenary, lah lah lah lah lahh i'm not listening


During a war, women and children can be killed on both sides. If we join in with the Western funded rebels and the UN is involved, then it won't stop women and children from being killed. They will be killed on both sides, just as there have been in Libya, where there are many thousands of people being held in camps. Just leave these nations alone, pull the agent provocateurs out, let them get back to normal and live in peace.

The Bankers like to use fictional stories about children/babies to get our sympathy for war. Typical example, Kuwait, in case you don't know it all turned out to be lies (see video below)



You might say "Well that was Western Propaganda, but we don't do that any more!"....Why not? It's the same people in control (Globalist Bankers), the only difference is that they're even better at it and have higher quality film studios

Information on the video



Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎), called "Nurse Nayirah" in the media, was a fifteen-year-old Kuwaiti girl, who alleged that she had witnessed the murder of infant children by Iraqi soldiers in Kuwait, in verbal testimony to the U.S. Congress, in the run up to the 1991 Gulf War.[1] Her testimony, which was regarded as credible at the time, has since come to be regarded as wartime propaganda.[2] The public relations firm Hill & Knowlton, which was in the employ of Citizens for a Free Kuwait, had arranged the testimony. Nayirah's testimony was widely publicized.[44] Hill & Knowlton, which had filmed the hearing, sent out a video news release to Medialink, a firm which served about 700 television stations in the United States.[45] That night, portions of the testimony aired on ABC's Nightline and NBC Nightly News reaching an estimated audience between 35 and 53 million Americans.[43][45] Seven senators cited Nayirah's testimony in their speeches backing the use of force.[Note 1] President George Bush repeated the story at least ten times in the following weeks.[1] (Wikipedia) Her father was the Kuwaiti ambassador to the USA; he is sitting right next to her during the hearing but he pretends not to know her.

edit on 8-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
Not the first time

Reminds me of when those british SAS guys were caught firing into crowds in afghanistan wearing arab clothing. Tanks came in and literally blew the guys out of the jail they were being held in....



Don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy story. The Special Forces guys were in Iraq. Undercover operatives blending in dressed as locals to gain intelligence on the local insurgents. They opened fire when their car was stopped by local police militia who took them into custody. The local Police were infiltrated by insurgents who were planning to execute them. The local commander mounted a rescue mission and prevented this from happening. Obviously to the nutty conspiracy people they were out killing and planting bombs in order to fuel the insurgency between the different religious groups in the populace. The insurgents used this tactic too by claiming that the bombs targeting the various religious factions were actually being planted by Mossad Agents.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Originally posted by sir_slide
Not the first time

Reminds me of when those british SAS guys were caught firing into crowds in afghanistan wearing arab clothing. Tanks came in and literally blew the guys out of the jail they were being held in....



Don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy story. The Special Forces guys were in Iraq. Undercover operatives blending in dressed as locals to gain intelligence on the local insurgents. They opened fire when their car was stopped by local police militia who took them into custody. The local Police were infiltrated by insurgents who were planning to execute them. The local commander mounted a rescue mission and prevented this from happening. Obviously to the nutty conspiracy people they were out killing and planting bombs in order to fuel the insurgency between the different religious groups in the populace. The insurgents used this tactic too by claiming that the bombs targeting the various religious factions were actually being planted by Mossad Agents.


It's common knowledge that the huge bombs that go off in Iraq and Afghan, in mosques and marketplaces, are CIA/Mossad rather than that old chestnut of the "Suicide Bomber". As if the Iraqis and Afghans would actually want to blow up their own mosques and markets



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've been on the fence about this -- since I really don't know enough to comment.

It just figures that Syria does not have the best of leadership -- but who's splitting hairs since we paid them to torture our renditioned "suspects"?

The main thing this shows is that it looks like the US is serious about invading the nation of Iran, and Syria is just unlucky enough to be in the way.

The world and the media will dance around, and the invasion will be "justified."

>> If the US invades Iran -- it will be on the behest of Israel and of our Nuclear fuel industry -- since the REAL threat of Iran is selling nuclear fuel rods. Eventually, these greedy bastards are going to bite off more than they can chew. I just hope I'm not in-between some formerly decent Iranian in this country and his pent up rage -- because you KNOW there will be blowback and I cannot really blame Iranians. The US has screwed around and terrorized their country for decades. Regardless of what you think of how they run their business -- the US has been the total aggressor. We have supported terrorist cells, we've overthrown their government.

An invasion of Iran will have just as much "honor" as Hitler's invasion of Poland. This is pretty disgusting...

... and of COURSE, the reason to invade Syria will be humanitarian -- it always is.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
First foreign troops in Syria back Homs rebels. Damascus and Moscow at odds

www.debka.com...


q.e.d.




debkafile's military sources report that the Russians backed their hard line against the West by putting Rapid Reaction Force (aka Spetsnaz) units in Black Sea bases on the ready to set out for Syria and defend Damascus.


www.debka.com...
edit on 9-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

It's common knowledge that the huge bombs that go off in Iraq and Afghan, in mosques and marketplaces, are CIA/Mossad rather than that old chestnut of the "Suicide Bomber". As if the Iraqis and Afghans would actually want to blow up their own mosques and markets


Common conspiracy bunk you mean? It is called inter-tribal warfare. Factions have been tearing each other apart since they followed their own version of their religious faiths. It is the same all over the world. Yes the Iraqi's and Afghans target, kill, torture and maim each other over religion and tribal disputes. I suppose you think that the Sunni and Shi'as in Iraq all live happily side by side. Think again? They don't require the mythical 'CIA/Mosad' bogeyman in order to tear each other apart.

edit on 10-2-2012 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join