Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

NATO & CIA are Behind the LIBYA & SYRIA Massacres of innocent Civilians

page: 3
43
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrStyx
reply to post by MrSpad
 

Almost every modern nation had some sort of revolution at some point in their history. Was it CIA way back when? Or some other cloak and dagger organization.


The french revolution, the Russian revolution, the Chinese revolution ... even the British uprising.

It's always a "cloak and dagger" organisation, that stands behind it. And thinking otherwise, makes you an ignorant fool ... buying into official "paranoid" propaganda, that is supposed to make you afraid of your own ideas, because you don't want to be labelled "paranoid".

The "mob", without a head ... is what you see in "Greece" and what you see in "The Occupy" movement. As it's a totally headless organisation, it doesn't lead anywhere. For it to go somewhere, it needs a "spearhead" ... in case you don't understand the term "spearhead", look it up.




posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Unless a Syrian/Libyan ends up killing/capturing one of these NATO mercenaries then videotapes them up close..
I will remain a skeptic.


Skeptic of what? You want proof of this happening?

Hey, lookup the albanian militants in yougoslavia ... they even captured one, and videotaped them. Didn't help much ...

And besides, why don't you go and read some war history ... if you really buy into this "we are good, they are evil" stuff ... then you need a brain surgery.



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonik
Ya. That is why the americans are "disgusted" by the UN veto of Russia and China with regard to the Syrian situation. Those two countries know exactly what is going on. Syria has been on the US attack list for a long time.

Anyone who wonders why Russia and China opposed the UN resolution must ask them selves why the americans are ignoring anti government protests in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia (both strong allies of the US).... dont ask me for sources. Just google it.

Russian tanks are killing civilians whilst russia defends it interest in Syria for military (only rusin base in middle east) and monetary (trade) reasons.

I mean DUH MONEY and POWER by a known bunch of liars. Geesh even the ruskies are peed off with Putins party having rigged the russian elections. Or are they all NATO sympathisers !!!!


Playing sad deluded "I hate everything west to the point of looking a moron" is your right BUT people are dying. Unarmed women and children and being shot beaten and tortured so as to give you "fuel" for your twisted opinions. Not a shred of proof , pure speculation and the warped twisting of news stories.

If you believe in God then pray very hard that you don't become the victim of one of these brutal dictators, your opinion will be worthless as you hang there by your fingernails.



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
this does not surprise me, as the CIA is nothing but a shadow government/cloak and dagger organization that plants seeds of deceit and insurrection via massacres. Truly sad

Iamusic that video was, since I can't swear on ATS i'll just use this emoticon...

coupled with


good thread



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by letusascendasone
this does not surprise me, as the CIA is nothing but a shadow government/cloak and dagger organization that plants seeds of deceit and insurrection via massacres. Truly sad

Iamusic that video was, since I can't swear on ATS i'll just use this emoticon...

coupled with


good thread


yeah rebels wont be happy until they kill all of the black libyans this way they can focus on more important things like torturing each other



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats
 


Did you even read my post?





The report is adamant. There was no organized, lethal repression by the Syrian government against peaceful protesters. Instead, the report points to shady armed gangs as responsible for hundreds of deaths among Syrian civilians, and over one thousand among the Syrian army, using lethal tactics such as bombing of civilian buses, bombing of trains carrying diesel oil, bombing of police buses and bombing of bridges and pipelines.





Yes I read it. I also read your source and there was no connection.

"Sunday, February 5, 2012
Arab league monitors find slaughter in Syria the work of foreign-backed subversives
A report by the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) based on a one month inquiry by 160 monitors failed, as Pepe Romero reports in the Asia Times, to conclude"

This is not what your source report determined. So I guess I don't understand what you are trying to say.



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Some of the political talking heads don't want to call this a war yet, but the world is at war.

I expect both sides will be doing things to forward their agenda. The only thing I am worried about is that is war might end up on our shores.



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant
 

Liar



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Gah the evil CIA is at it agian, the bastards killed Kenny too!!!!



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
These kind of threads are to much 9/11 conspiracy nonense crap.I would not doubt the CIA and Mossad had something to do with Iran assassinations nuclear scientist.However the Nato forces and CIA helped the LFIG. en.wikipedia.org...

They had al-qaeda members on them and some are from Afghanistan and are muslim exetremist.



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Tell us something we haven't heard a million times over...



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have been totally against any US involvement in any of these of conflicts. That being said the videos for the most part are grainy nor did I see anything that stood out as these are CIA/NATO. I'm going to watch them ALL a second time...maybe I missed something. To be clear I believe this is going on. I'm just not sure if what you have presented here is "proof" of it.



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Have completed watch all the videos the OP posted and I did not see any proof of what he is claiming. I did however notice that the first video was posted by ozyism. I shouldve skipped that video right then and there but I decided to once again give him a shot. As far as ozyism's video goes...once again...his evidence is circumstantial at best.

We're all being played so bad. They are the only winners in this game. They don't give a crap where you were born or what religion you are. You are pawns in the game, ALL OF YOU. ALL SIDES.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by sonik
Ya. That is why the americans are "disgusted" by the UN veto of Russia and China with regard to the Syrian situation. Those two countries know exactly what is going on. Syria has been on the US attack list for a long time.

Anyone who wonders why Russia and China opposed the UN resolution must ask them selves why the americans are ignoring anti government protests in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia (both strong allies of the US).... dont ask me for sources. Just google it.

Russian tanks are killing civilians whilst russia defends it interest in Syria for military (only rusin base in middle east) and monetary (trade) reasons.

I mean DUH MONEY and POWER by a known bunch of liars. Geesh even the ruskies are peed off with Putins party having rigged the russian elections. Or are they all NATO sympathisers !!!!


Playing sad deluded "I hate everything west to the point of looking a moron" is your right BUT people are dying. Unarmed women and children and being shot beaten and tortured so as to give you "fuel" for your twisted opinions. Not a shred of proof , pure speculation and the warped twisting of news stories.

If you believe in God then pray very hard that you don't become the victim of one of these brutal dictators, your opinion will be worthless as you hang there by your fingernails.


The countries that are killing the most number of civilians nowadays are the US and its allies. Hell, they even massacre innocent men women and children and get away scot-free! Marine gets no jailtime for Haditha Massacre Gee, what happened to human rights, justice and equality? All of what the "West" preaches so religiously. You talk about a bunch of liars which the US and its allies are (ref. above link), and about money and power, all of which the US and its allies are after in lands that do not belong to them.


And are you in Syria? Have you seen the army shooting at civilians first hand? To believe everything that's shown on your TV screen to the point of looking a moron is your right
but I suggest you go elsewhere if articles written here do not fit your tiny uninformed view of the world.
edit on 8-2-2012 by sonik because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-2-2012 by sonik because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Honestly doesn't surprise me, problem reaction solution.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Proof that Zionists are behind anti-Syrian propaganda
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
What total and utter paranoid delusional crap!

No proof at all

REAL people are dying here and all certain folk on this site can do is politicise their suffering, make up bs stories without FACTS, all to suit their gradiouse delusions and self importance, wannabe super hero fantasies..

SHAME ON YOU!!!
edit on 8-2-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Shame on you for believing the mainstream propaganda without first investigating.

You already know what the mainstream told us during 9/11 and 7/7, so what makes you think they've become honest? What makes you think that the Globalist Bankers and their United Nations have changed their tune, and suddenly turned nice, kind and caring?

People are dying in Libya now, being kept in camps, you're not interested in them, you only care for the foreign funded armed rebels in Syria








Originally posted by EvanB
What total and utter paranoid delusional crap!

No proof at all

REAL people are dying here and all certain folk on this site can do is politicise their suffering, make up bs stories without FACTS, all to suit their gradiouse delusions and self importance, wannabe super hero fantasies..

SHAME ON YOU!!!
edit on 8-2-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant
 


1. - There are no such thing as "NATO Mercenries". Being nationless, mercenaries are barred from membership in NATO.

2. - You must watch a lot of movies, and not comprehend how things are really done. Precisely how long do you think "CIA and MOSSAD agents dressed as Syrian Arny personnel" would last on the ground with a REAL Syrian army in existence, especially drawing as much international attention as they are by killing civilians? You really think Syria would just let that slide?

3. - I've lost nothing in Syria, and wouldn't go to fight there, but I AM willing to go to war over patently false allegations such as these. Syrians, however, would not be the people I was fighting against - they already have their hands full just minding their own business in their own civil war.

As a matter of fact, it appears to me that these pitiful attempts at propagandizing NATO and "western intelligence agencies" into this war is just another attempt to drag the west into what is essentially a civil war, none of our business, as was done in Libya with spectacular success.




edit on 2012/2/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Syrian regime hunts down Arab journalists who are covering protests

english.alarabiya.net...


The campaign launched by Syrian regime loyalists against Arab journalists in Moscow has been escalating since Russian officials began meeting delegations from the Syrian opposition.

Journalists covering those meetings are constantly harassed by regime thugs, known in Syrian slang as “shabeeha,” and warned of conveying a negative image of the regime in their reports on opposition statements.

They also threaten journalists who cover meetings between Russian officials and their Syrian counterparts against directing any “embarrassing” questions to the latter, especially ones related to the violent repression of peaceful protests.






top topics



 
43
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join