It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO & CIA are Behind the LIBYA & SYRIA Massacres of innocent Civilians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Peaceful Libya protesters being fired upon by NATO mercenaries in Brega. The Tuareg population of Libya is protesting the NATO genocide, a whole town has been wiped out by NATO. Those few who survived are living in concentration camps and not allowed to go back to their homes!

Soon after the murders of peaceful protesters in Brega, armed Jamahariya supporters attacked NATO Mercenaries, to stop the bloodshed of innocent people. The fighting rages on.

CIA and Mossad agents wearing Syrian army's uniforms to make people think that Syrian soldiers are killing Syrian civilians!

What is USA/CIA trying to "achieve" now in Syria?

Replicate the "Western Trojan Horse" invasion of Libya scenario...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Not the first time

Reminds me of when those british SAS guys were caught firing into crowds in afghanistan wearing arab clothing. Tanks came in and literally blew the guys out of the jail they were being held in....

There is a long history to this kind of stuff, if you can convince the people at home that your 'enemies' are totally barbaric then it's not hard to get support for a war with them, what is interesting about this particular instance is the amount of newspaper coverage the Syria issue has been getting, no doubt it's all tied in to Iran. Good job on the thread, star and flag.
edit on 6-2-2012 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Your thread made me remember some s**t I was listening to the corporate 'media' spewing out this morning on my terrestrial radio. Well, they were going on about those "rebels" and how the "rebels" are surrounding points in Syria, and by now, those of us awake to the brainwashing, know that "rebels" means the international banksters private mercenaries.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is the PROACTIVE, PREEMPTIVE OPERATIONS GROUP or P2OG

Here is a power-point explanation...
www.fas.org...

launch secret operations aimed at "stimulating reactions" among terrorists and states -- that is, prodding terrorist cells into action and exposing themselves to "quick-response" attacks by U.S. forces. Such tactics would hold "states/sub-state actors accountable" and "signal to harboring states that their sovereignty will be at risk

www.commondreams.org...
www.atimes.com...
www.fas.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-2-2012 by METACOMET because: lnk

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Yea after a decade of this, nothing new about these CIA operations in the mideast....it was quite obvious to anyone paying attention that now Syria and next Iran are among next targets to be attacked by US, NATO, and Israeli forces. This is ongoing destabilization of the Middle East through systemic massacres by NATO mercenaries dressed as local rebels, And Russia/China won't buy it, imagine signing to agree with Terrorist USA?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

And you just found this out now?

Many of us knew all along!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Did everyone watch the videos that are suppose to be the backbone of the facts to support this thread.

The first video is of a guy way up on a balcony and he cannot really see anything.

The second video is Al Jazirya (sp) News reporting about people killed that they have found alive. No mention of US or NATO troops wearing Syrian uniforms. Same story about people being killed while detained in prison. So am I to believe we infiltrated the prison and are killing prisoners?

The third video is about Russia proposing a peace initiative. Russian diplomat says Syrians of all sides need to put down their weapons and start negotiating. He does not say anything about CIA or Mossad. This story is covered by PressTV. Are they on Saturday Night Live?

The next video is a so called whistleblower that talks about US training, doesn't say where. Talks about arming the opposition, then the pictures show the Syian military blasting tank shells into the crowd!

The next video is an Op-Ed piece by Greenewave. No facts, total opinion. Never mentions the violence that has come out of this region he talks about. Zero credibility here.

The last video is a Moscow news station reporting on the veto. No slanted info here.

If you want to come on here with another anti-American thread try researching your topic and you might try posting sources that support your theory.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Sharpenmycleats because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The Globalist agenda is so obvious esp the past 10 yrs and even a 10 year old, once off of Fluoride, can see it

PAKISTAN - U.S. puppet leadership there gets caught lying that it was Pakistani jets killing civillians when they were in fact US drone

INDIA -s the first bombing of Mumbai in India to draw that country into the war on terror and on the the side of the U.S. in order drive a wedge beween the nations and 250,00 innocent Pashtuns running away from the Swat valley where TAPI is going but must be relocated to make room for the PIPELINE

IRAN Scapegoat when NeoCon IRAQ disaster fails and scapegoat Pakistan when AGHANISTAN goes bad...

Same isht, different year. Recycle nuke threat from Bush in Iraq to Obama and Iran.

CHINA Fears instilled it is the new axis of evil with the Hollywood photos staged Dali Lama/Richard Gere Free TIBET psyop

DARFUR proxy wars w/George Clooney (send your money) sponsored by USAid/Africom to plunder oil, kill somalians for oil, and Angelina photos w/ victorious Libyan murderers on Yahoo.com. (on and on) Yeah, Peace and Justice!

US is so fast on critiquing ASSAD for 6,000 civilians among which the so called peaceful protestors killed 3,000 soldiers.

US was the first to report its deep sorrow for Benazir Bhutto death, yet they are the ones who orchestrated her death. It’s unbelievable a mirror with two faces.

The US soldier Frank Wuterich will serve no time for Iraq killings of 24 Iraqi civilians in the city of Haditha.

Will it ever end? Is it just about destabilizing the Mideast then finally we'll be happy campers partying with Madonna in WORLD PEACE? Nope never, we Americans are the next enemy funding and targeting ourself for our own eventual destruction/sacrifice for the utopian future of a few elite... again like in 2001.

But for now, tomorrow....where's next after SYRIA destabilization?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is so sick and so happening in Middle East.

False flags , intervention , massacre , manipulation.

You should be here in middle east to see all these games.

An example :

West created Wahhabaism , and the unholy tree is just giving fruit for them. Al-Qaeda , Taliban , Jundullah and other groups are the ones who play those games.

see? who is doing all the terrrors and killings.

And puppets are doing fine job playing the dictated games. For example :

Taliban new office in Qatar.
edit on 7/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
S&F... Thank you so much for bringing some truth to ats, i was 90% sure this Syria thing was going to be another Libya with murderous terrorists doing most the bloodshed with the help of NATO...Now im 100% sure.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Nothing happens in the world without the CIA or NATO doing it. The CIA dressed up as the Syrian Army and then killed the CIA guys dressed up as unarmed protesters and the some other CIA guys dressed up as free Syrian Army guys attacked the CIA guys dressed up as the Syrian Army. In fact the entire nation of Syria does not exist and is really a big lake. Syria is just a CIA sound stage and Libya as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

LOL I totally agree. Are people actually eating this up and taking it as gospel. Sad day indeed. But it continues with the modern trend of the lack of personal responsibility. Its always someone else's fault. Why is it so hard to believe people want a better life for themselves. Almost every modern nation had some sort of revolution at some point in their history. Was it CIA way back when? Or some other cloak and dagger organization.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

i posted this on the now 404'd syrian soldiers blow kids face off
here you go: very important repressed report

Sunday, February 5, 2012
Arab league monitors find slaughter in Syria the work of foreign-backed subversives
A report by the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) based on a one month inquiry by 160 monitors failed, as Pepe Romero reports in the Asia Times, to conclude that:

... the "evil" Bashar al-Assad government is indiscriminately, and unilaterally, killing its own people, and so regime change is in order.

So the report was either ignored (by Western corporate media) or mercilessly destroyed - by Arab media, virtually all of it financed by either the House of Saud or Qatar. It was not even discussed - because it was prevented by the GCC from being translated from Arabic into English and published in the Arab League's website.

Until it was leaked. Here it is, in full. : www.columbia.edu...

The report is adamant. There was no organized, lethal repression by the Syrian government against peaceful protesters. Instead, the report points to shady armed gangs as responsible for hundreds of deaths among Syrian civilians, and over one thousand among the Syrian army, using lethal tactics such as bombing of civilian buses, bombing of trains carrying diesel oil, bombing of police buses and bombing of bridges and pipelines.

poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com...
canspeccy.blogspot.com...

the Russians should just do the same: send in SPETZNAZ to tear this mercenary filth a new one;
before they chew them up and spit them out. a few heads on pikes should be proof enough

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

thanks for the link just posted the report there

[see my previous post here]

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

it was an example of how far 50 pound goes

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by ignant

And you just found this out now?

Many of us knew all along!

And for quite a while.

Still, nice job on the update. S&F

There are no good guys here. Obama is a scumbag, Assad is a scumbag, and Ahmadinejad is a scumbag too; ALL the players here are scumbags.

One thing I'd like to point out though: Mossad is not in Syria killing civilians, you've been listening to too much Tarpley. The governments uprooted in the so-called "Arab Spring," even Libya and Syria, were fairly benign and posed NO THREAT to Israel (other than support for the Iranian proxies Hezbollah and Hamas). The new governments, under the domination of the Muslim Brotherhood, are extremely radical and DO pose a threat to Israel as real as the threat Iran poses.

The last thing the Israelis want is another Islamist government on the other side of the Golan Heights. They already have one to the south in Egypt that wants to "review" the Camp David accords. When (not if) Assad falls they will have two hostile regimes on their borders; three if you want to count Hezbollah controlled Southern Lebanon, and four if you wish to include the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.

The Israelis are quite literally surrounded by their enemies. Why would they want to make it worse? To take part in actions that raise the threat level to an insane level is just, well: INSANE. I'm quite sure Mossad is busy in all of the countries in the middle-east, but bringing another Islamist government to power is just stupid, and the Israelis are not stupid. They are blowing the hell out of Iranian scientists and facilities, but I seriously doubt Mossad is in Syria killing civilians to make Assad look bad.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

It's about time someone posted a thread about this. NATO and CIA have been causing mayhem in the Middle East for the past couple of decades! It's funny how Saddam, Osama, and Gaddafi were overthrown because they all did secret dealings with America back in the 70s and 80s. NATO and CIA are pretty much cleaning up the mess they started from many years ago, and now Bashar Al-Assad is the target.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
This is so sick and so happening in Middle East.

False flags , intervention , massacre , manipulation.

You should be here in middle east to see all these games.

An example :

West created Wahhabaism , and the unholy tree is just giving fruit for them. Al-Qaeda , Taliban , Jundullah and other groups are the ones who play those games.

see? who is doing all the terrrors and killings.

And puppets are doing fine job playing the dictated games. For example :

Taliban new office in Qatar.

Dude. I know you're Iranian. I know you are pissed off. You have a right to be as you're stuck between a rock and a hard place, with apocalyptic fundamentalists at the helm of your ship of state and a bunch of assholes determined to take them out. I get it.

But you aren't doing yourself any favors by repeating Iranian propaganda. The West did not create Wahhabism, you can thank the Saudis for that.

Wahhabism is a religious movement or a branch of Islam. It was developed by an 18th century Muslim theologian (Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab) (1703–1792) from Najd, Saudi Arabia. Ibn Abdul Al-Wahhab advocated purging Islam of what he considered to be impurities and innovations. Wahhabism is the dominant form of Islam in Saudi Arabia. en.wikipedia.org...

The Wahhabis are against everything the West represents and have been for more than 200 years. What I don't get is why we're in bed with them, although I'm sure it has to do with greed. There will be a reckoning one day, and those who led us down this path of lies, treachery, and treason will be called to stand tall before The Man and explain themselves. I don't think I'd want to be in their shoes when they are.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
What I don't get is why we're in bed with them, although I'm sure it has to do with greed.

I appreciate your answer. I think it is about greed. Shah was greedy when he was offered to stand in the position of power. The former was greedy , too. (Both former Shahs where played by a freemason called Muhammad Ali Forughi

The history of greed goes back to when our prophet died.

We (Iranian people) will not stand for anyone's greed (inside Iran) and we don't want others to be greedy about us(outside Iran). We are treated badly by west and we don't appreciate this situation.TPTB is always sneaking around Iran and waiting for Iran to surrender resources.

Reading more about freemasonry and activities will help you understand the hidden connection.

This book will help much : Memoirs Of Mr. Hempher,

All the ways lead to the UK, Freemasonry and NWO.
edit on 7/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join