It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYRIA MASSACRE. Where are all the ATS Muslims and their supporters?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Funny that sounds familiar...

Ohh right, Christians have been doing that for 3000 years..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
This is the report of the Arab League stating otherwise Mr. OP

They (Qatar) tried to hide it but it still leaked.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Now, everybody move on, nothing to see here apart from some angry warmongering trolls.
edit on 7-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

Did you read the report?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hmm, how much oil is there in Syria?

How much of the U.S. media is owned by Muslim countries?

The silence is deafening.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Hmm, how much oil is there in Syria?

How much of the U.S. media is owned by Muslim countries?

The silence is deafening.

There's enough for TPTB to draft a checklist of events to gain profits until their full agenda is accomplished.

The losers always pay the freight charges.

The ancient Merchant cartels are still in power......worldwide for thousands of years already.

No national loyalties, no borders, not many friends.

They have evolved into corporations.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Even Assad and the russians are admitting there is a lot of violence in Syria. So how ignorant can you be?

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

Even Assad and the russians are admitting there is a lot of violence in Syria. So how ignorant can you be?

www.aljazeera.com...

I know there are issues , but I know who makes problems and suggests solutions.

It is Nato , US , Saudi hands there moving and manipulating people there.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
This is the muslim way, it has been so for 1400 years. This is what their religion is built on, blood and death. They turn on eachother as quick as they turn on us. Did you notice when american toops started evacuating the region they went back to blowing eachother up?
, i rest my case.

Who started the first world war? Muslims?
Who started the second world war? Muslims?
Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia? Muslims?
Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nakazaki? Muslims?
Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Muslims?
Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims?
Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean? Muslims?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
This is the muslim way, it has been so for 1400 years. This is what their religion is built on, blood and death. They turn on eachother as quick as they turn on us. Did you notice when american toops started evacuating the region they went back to blowing eachother up?
, i rest my case.

It is the simplest way to think.

This way of thinking involves no pain and no big movement.

But the truth is that your govt gave Kurds in Iraq Independence and there will be war to infinity. (Tareq Al-Hashimi is just a beginning)

And Saudi Arbia will always back Salafi-Wahhabis in Iraq to make their suicide bombing missions.

So , there will be tensions there forever.

Q : Iran is another Muslim country. Why there isn't tension like other countries?

Because Iran is not letting those groups make connections and meeting in Iran

Just look how Qatar is going to let Taliban (the warrior side of Wahhabism) have bases in Qatar.

Like I said before.

West created Wahhabi and Wahhabi will always have fruit for west.

Your government is not telling you these facts , because it is not necessary.

You just see the bombing and killings , then you say "they deserve this"

Just don't be much ignorant.

ETA , I posted these because I have seen that you are not blood thirsty Nazi.
edit on 7/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have no doubt that Assad is a bloody tyrant, even if some of the stories are exaggerated.
And I am sorry that Russia and China vetoed the UN resolution.
Also, even if the CIA supports the rebels, they are still rebels against a tyrant.

When Hungarians did the uprising against the Soviet-installed regime in 1956, they hoped that the West would help them. Would that have discredited that revolution? No way.

Syrians obviously wanted their part in the Arab Spring. Whether Western-sponsored groups participated or not, there was legitimate discontent there already. Otherwise we would only have a handful of protesters. Intel agencies alone cannot put hundreds of thousands of people on the streets. Especially Mossad - Israel is kind of small. I think some posters here overestimate their powers.

True, one could be suspicious that monetary and geopolitical interests are at stake when the West chimes in. But there are legitimate cases when these interests coincide with fighting tyrants etc.
So what if Israel stands to gain in this? Only a rabid anti-Israel person would be bitter about that.

On the other hand, I would not generalize to all Muslims - that is simply unfair. Syria is mostly a Moslem country (though secular) and so most of the rebels are of Moslem origin.

Indonesia is the largest Muslim country of the world. And there are millions of American Muslims too.

Assad must go. As did Qaddafi.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Funny that sounds familiar...

Ohh right, Christians have been doing that for 3000 years..

Christianity hasn't been around for 3000 years
. The "christians"
youre refering to are Roman Catholics which i am not. Hitler was also a catholic. If you want to blame someone take it to the correct source.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

ATS members are more likely to support Assad and make ridiculous claims that it's all Israel's or the USA's faults and that Syria is nothing but sunshine and rainbows like Iran, North Korea, China and other oppressive dictator states.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by CountDrac

ATS members are more likely to support Assad and make ridiculous claims that it's all Israel's or the USA's faults and that Syria is nothing but sunshine and rainbows like Iran, North Korea, China and other oppressive dictator states.

Sorry... Did you read my post above?
Did I make those choices?
It's over six hours since my posting.

So where are all the crazy America-haters defending dictators?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

dude what planet are you living on?
Assad is a dictator killing his people and they had enough. would you rather let your muslim brothers die like animals under a family who have been dictators for 60 years (assad and his father)? rather then admit its a country under a dictator who is killing his own people and they want freedom...

are you that ignorant?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Assad is a dictator killing his people and they had enough. would you rather let your muslim brothers die like animals under a family who have been dictators for 60 years (assad and his father)? rather then admit its a country under a dictator who is killing his own people and they want freedom...

are you that ignorant?

It is just how your media wants you to think.

you are not there fro yourself gathering information.

+ You are not much informed about facts in ME.

So , they just twist the facts and feed you with their agendas.

I know people have been killed.

But I also have seen people in masses supporting Asad.

IMO , it is like Iranian post-election incident.

Some say , it will settle.

But those who were played are not going to be happy.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

are you that ignorant?

Right back at ya! Wake up!

You are grossly misinformed.

All news about the so called opposition comes from one pro opposition source in the UK.

Apart from that it is proven that mercs that fought in Libya are now killing in Syria with the help of CIA / MI6 / SAS and others. Radical Islamists and Al Qaeda, that is the Syrian opposition.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

It also holds a now-explosive sectarian mix, with a majority from the Sunni Muslim community - which has been the backbone of the uprising - and large communities of Alawites, the Shiite offshoot sect that has stood firmly by Assad, himself an Alawite. Some of Homs’ most hardcore opposition neighborhoods, such as Sunni-dominated Baba Amr and Khaldiyeh, lie next to Alawite districts, and revenge killings have broken out.

Sectarian tensions appear to be growing in Homs, adding a dangerous new element to the violence. Such a divide means an insurgency could escalate quickly. Many Syrians accuse Assad of exploiting that divide by unleashing Alawite gunmen known as “shabiha” who operate as hired muscle for the regime. The government also blames the bloodshed on armed gangs and extremists acting out a foreign plot to destabilize Syria. “The regime created this problem between Sunni Muslims and the Alawites. That’s why they are giving weapons to Alawites,” said 30-year-old Abu Adnan, whose cousin was killed in Homs in recent days.

english.alarabiya.net...

Whenever you have a Sunni/Shiite battle, you're always going to hear the Muslim countries cry foul so they don't continue to look like an unstable region that can't even control their own people.

Mark my words, blaming all of this on the West is the only defense they have to cover their own inadequacies. If the West were to be entirely removed from the Middle East, you'd see the sectarian violence get worse, but Iran and Syria would lead you to believe that all would be united and peaceful. It's all crap.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
What you should know about Syria....

At least two thirds of Syria’s population are Sunni Arabs, yet the country is ruled by an authoritarian regime dominated by Allawites — a syncretic offshoot of Shi’ism that comprises some 12% of the population.

But the Assad regime presents itself as the guarantor of the interests not only of Allawites, but also Syria’s Christians (10%), Kurds (10%) and smaller communities of Druze, Yazidis, Ismailis and Circassians — against the specter of a vengeful sectarian Sunni Muslim Brotherhood. No surprise, then, that the regime has, through its own violent strategy, encouraged the rebellion against Assad’s rule onto the path of sectarian civil war.

For the Allawites, there’s a portent of their own prospects in the fate of Iraq’s Sunnis — a minority community that had been the foundation and prime beneficiary of Saddam Hussein’s authoritarian Ba’athist regime. Even in the best-case outcome, a democratic Syria would sweep Allawite elites out of their dominant position in the security forces and the state; more likely, in their minds, is the sort of violent retribution suffered by Iraq’s Sunni communities at the hands of the long suffering Shiites.

globalspin.blogs.time.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

are you that ignorant?

It is just how your media wants you to think.

you are not there fro yourself gathering information.

+ You are not much informed about facts in ME.

So , they just twist the facts and feed you with their agendas.

I know people have been killed.

But I also have seen people in masses supporting Asad.

IMO , it is like Iranian post-election incident.

Some say , it will settle.

But those who were played are not going to be happy.

I have to side with Drac on this one. According to Médecins Sans Frontieres, Assad keeps on sending death brigades to hospitals. Anybody that has suspicious wounds is rounded up. They torture people too, not only kill them. Doctors who help the wounded (sniper fire etc.) are also threatened, tortured and killed.

They MSF does not officially operate in Syria but they interviewed some doctors - it sounds quite credible to me.
Listen to these testimonies: Doctors Without Borders

The same happened in 1956 after Soviet troops moved in to Hungary to crush the Revolution. How funny, now Russia supports Assad (what a shame) and then it was the Soviet Union... (To the credit of some Russian guys, as soon as they learned that they were not in Suez but in Hungary, they stopped firing - but then the Soviet power got some Tartars to replace ethnic Russian and Ukrainian soldiers and completed the task of bloody repression, house-to-house searches etc. A sniper shot my dad's knee, and he was hidden in agony until a surgeon operated on his leg in a cellar, underrgound, hiding from the authorities. It was sheer luck that troops did not happen to open the door of the room where he was hiding and also that he was passed out while they were conducting a search for wounded young men.)

I also believe the testimonies are true because I live in Hungary and there are Syrians who studied here and they speak Hungarian and gave interviews to Hungarian media - and essentially they say the same things.

I believe there are people on the other side, just like there were in Libya. But a time comes when you can no longer support a tyrant. Assad is far worse to his own people than Qaddafi was.

Hale shoma chetori.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Hale shoma chetori.

I've heard that some mercenary people were entering Syria from homs state , but Syria has already understood and closed those paths.

Hale shoma chetori.

I am knub.

tashakkor.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join