It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey ATS am I on the right track?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Okay so I would like to open with wait for it, wait for…….. ATS KICKs butt
and this is my 1st post....So please don't be to harsh.......
i have brain farts while typing....

Yep with said, here we go......!

I have been absorbing a ton of information over the last 2 years.. and I am trying to put all my ducks in a row here.. so help me out here ATS.

1st our monetary system is truly a fiat system with no real value in it, except in the fed's imagination that the printers are great at making golden dollars for the banks...... They think the more they print the better the economy will get. (Really come on..... Germany did the same thing before WWII along with every other failed attempt to use this system and it never works out good)

Everywhere you look and read about our economy, it is nothing more than collapse or before the $h:t hits Scenario’s. Yet when you see a report from the US Government things are always looking up, how can this be?

2nd We are losing our rights and privacy every day. Everything from censorship (which is out there.. if you don't see it then you have not watched the news lately...) to NDAA to ACTA to 1st and 2nd amendment infringements. Well h3LL I might as well say our Constitution in General is gone. Am I the only one who sees this?

3rd Our Republic (you know the one our pledge states we are: for one republic which it Stands) system is full of checks and balances that were put in place to secure our freedom, liberty and justice ….. are now just checking and balancing our politicians and corporations checking accounts.

The government is to make the laws that support a fair life for all, but if you have enough money you can write your own laws through the system by purchasing a congressman and get a unfair advantage over the rest of the 99%.

4th If the Government feels like keeping their emails and other correspondents private they call it national security. If you want to keep your personal information private it is called suspect if not in the near future terrorism. It looks like the man behind the curtain does not want to be seen. I hope I am getting this right, how am I doing?

5th Symbolism is everywhere. Everything we thought to be true American symbols, are not original ideas of our country. They are nothing less than symbols of failed empires from the past. Even our capital is subject to this with the sculpture of Persephone atop it.

6th Secret societies, we can look at one of them and talk for hours. If I talked about them all we could be here for months. So I want to look at them all in brief. With all the lore on these groups someone has to be right. There is too much info out there to suggest they are real and have real agendas. All we can do is speculate on what they are doing. No matter how you look at it, someone from one of these groups does run our government. TPTB are subject to TPTI(the power that is). How do we win against this type of power?

Okay so I think that just about wraps things up. I could throw in the 2012 issue, Iran, Europe, and every other possible collapse or war but those deserve threads all their own!

What say you ATS are my ducks in a row and am I waking up to the shtf stuff going on right now?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by junkie2012

Hi junkie2012, welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Enjoy your stay & hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Happy Huntin'

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Did you buckle yourself in? It can pretty crazy here. If your tracks run like this I would say you are on the right track. Please keep all extremities inside the cart for your own protection.

Look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Welcome, Junkie2012. It does, indeed, sound like you have a lot to share with the community. Lots of interesting stuff in your intro and I'm sure we'll all enjoy your ideas together, when you post them.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks for the links. i do look forward to reviewing them.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Awesome video.... It made my day...Although, I hope to not have people shooting at me while I am on the search for the truth!!! That could make a good day go bad real quick! LOL!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

It's not usually that bad but it can depend on the subject matter.
Let's just say, some topics are more passionately debated than others,

"Some topics are more passionately debated than others."

(Sorry, gotta love Leslie Nielsen movies.)
edit on 6/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join