It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only One Ron Paul Internet Troller?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Everytime I go on the internet to read about candidates there are always He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named spammers.

Do they have some type of hacking programs that allow them to search for keywords that say "Ron Paul" or "2012 Elections?"

Also if you hadn't taken part in any of the polls, I like to take Fox News' polls a lot. He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named always wins by a large majority. Just seems like more hackers are messing with the online polls.

The reason I think some hacker somewhere is doing this is because hilariously, if you take the weekly "Who Should Drop Out of the Race" polls. Guess who dominates those polls, too? Yup, you know who! This is why I think someone somewhere has a computer program that hacks or spams those polls so Ronnie can win, and he WINS all of them!!!!!!
edit on 6-2-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I think it's just that he has a lot of support on ats, he's much better than the other candidates in my opinion and I find it really annoying that people assume there is some scam behind him being popular, maybe people just like him and what he stands for...

No conspiracy here in my opinion, just people who like a pretty worthy candidate.

Just my thoughts though.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You probably see lots of Paul stuff because the dude a jedi on the good side of the force,,,,what dont you get?
edit on 6-2-2012 by avatard because: rewording

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Troller? Oh I'll buy that for a buck.

Here you go!

That's just my two cents, but could you not make threads about being flooded with Paul Spam, you're not solving the problem, and in the worse way. -_-'

>implying I'm not either

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
How is this conspiracy theory automatically wrong?

It's a legitimate question, please explain to me, then why He-Who-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named always WINS every poll even the ones that say who should drop out of the race.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
How is this conspiracy theory automatically wrong?

It's a legitimate question, please explain to me, then why He-Who-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named always WINS every poll even the ones that say who should drop out of the race.

I think the answer is pretty obvious. Different people taking different polls.

Generally I do not go hunting for online polls, because they're pointless - but on a few occassions in the past I have voted in them because I'm a fan of Ron Paul on facebook and they posted them.

So odds are, each poll is specifically advertised to people who will already vote the way the advertiser wants them to vote.

Its not a conspiracy.. its.... just bias

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents.
This election im voting for Ron Paul

new topics

top topics

join