It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lexigrams

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I was wondering if any of you had heard of this before and if so have you done one with your name or someone elses? I did one with my name a few years ago, and some of the words were quite amazing! Your life is in your name-literally

Magestica

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have never heard of this, but I searched it and found a site that explains it all. I am curious to what it is, sounds interesting.

www.lexigrams.com...

"What are Lexigrams? They are words or phrases contained in some English words, phrases, names, titles etc. The Lexigram is perhaps only found in the English language.

Why the English language? Why has English become the pan language? Lexigrams offer hints. If we add ART to ENGLISH, we get EARTHLINGS: I SANG IN LATIN, I SING IN ENGLISH.

According to The Book of GENESIS: I SEE SIGNS. I SING! God CREATED (ART) the heavens and the EARTH: A EAR HEAR[s] ! As the Holy Bible says that the physical world was created by the Word of God, likewise the word "WORLD is made by LORD and WORD. Yes, in English the word FATHER makes THE EARTH. How does Father make the Earth? By FAT which means speak in Latin."

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have never tried a Lexigram... Numerology, etc. yeah, but never a Lexi. I'll try tonight and tell ya what I come up with.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Also I guess there are "rules" to it, like you can't use a word(s) that contain more then 15 different letters because that would mean just about every word in the dictionary could be found in that word(s).
Oh I'm safe, mine only contains 13 different letters Whew!
It's also interesting that certain* peoples names who are important in your life can be found in your name

And also your interest, careers, personality, future (?)
secrets and so on...you guys should try it, pretty neat.
Magestica

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Really? Someone should explain how this works.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here is another good site for lexigrams and numerology:

www.mcuniverse.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I "assumed" everyone knew what it was and how to do it

OK-example MAGESTICA=
magic
ATS(lol)
game
team
get
*that's just it, easy really just use your name or a word to find hidden messages and stuff* You have to use your full name middle included and you can't use a letter twice unless you have 2 of them in your name, you can form sentences too, later by adding "the" and such..
Have fun with it you guys, I'm off to la la land-until tomorrow~
Goodnight Magestica

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
How does it work? Rather poorly, unless you search for answers.

The "rules"
www.lex-angel.com...

There's an anagram server to help, if you like. It will, however, convince you that the results are trivial... get enough letters and you can come up with just about anything. In my birth name, I have "eel-like men" and "knee miner" and "lacemaker" among many many other things that just do not fit. I don't see a thing that DOES fit, come to think of it.

www.wordsmith.org...

Use the "advanced option" to reduce the number of 1 and 2 letter words in your name.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good site, I'm going to try it tonight. I may post what I find, or I may not.(depends what I find
)

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Saint: Bot: Tea: satan: please: tit: tits: sin: bin: tan: net: bit: sat: stan: santa: as: bison: son: set: let: lean: lose: sob: snot: ant: sea: sane: nob: biplane: plane: bile: pea: pal: sent: ten: to: so: stain: be: to: as: I: stat: ease: be: bet: bone: boat: sole:in:tin:nite:nose:toe:tale:tail:sail:nail:snail:pail:pop:pain:pet:pat:pit:pot:top:ton:not:at:tab:bat:tao:tai:nope:poe:pin:pen:pip:

all i could think of with my name without using the same letters twice in a word.

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
now to make a #ed up sentence with that

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
SANTA IS SATAN (or) SATAN IS SANTA

(I didn't use all the words, it says you don't have to)

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
hehe added a lot more

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's not the same as an "anagram" very very different
In the anagram my name was missing several important words because they are totally different
SO Do Not Use That Site-it's "lexigram" not "anagram"
For example-my name in a lexigram has the word medical which very much fits me, where as this does not show up in the anagram

Sincerely Magestica

*now goodnight already damn* this place is like Hotel California!!

[Edited on 4/16/03 by magestica]

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
SNOT NOSE SANTA BONES SATAN, PEA STAIN

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Saint: Bot: Tea: satan: please: tit: tits: sin: bin: tan: net: bit: sat: stan: santa: as: bison: son: set: let: lean: lose: sob: snot: ant: sea: sane: nob: biplane: plane: bile: pea: pal: sent: ten: to: so: stain: be: to: as: I: stat: ease: be: bet: bone: boat: sole:in:tin:nite:nose:toe:tale:tail:sail:nail:snail:pail:pop:pain:pet:pat:pit:pot:top:ton:not:at:tab:bat:tao:tai:nope:poe:pin:pen:pip:
I (the) son (of) Satan/Santa bet (the) Bison to lose
no I (am) (the) Saint lose to santa as I (feel) pain

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I ease pain so tale it to satan

pop pain pils

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok, Rag, Okra, Zag, man those words bite, hehe...

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
to be a saint as i
lean not to sin
into pain lose it

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i sound like some whacked out cosmic thinker who is toking out on the opium hookah.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join