It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramids and its Energy Beam of 28 Khtz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ive been following the discoveries of this archaeologist for a few weeks now. Its very interesting

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sorry to rain on your thread but you might want to be careful referencing Dr. Sam Semir Osmanagich.

en.wikipedia.org...

As far as the scientific community is concerned, Dr Sam is certifiable.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Fraud.

The pyramid sprang onto the world scene in October of 2005, when Semir Osmanagić, a Bosnian who lives in the United States and owns a successful metalworking shop, announced his discovery. The hill, named Visočica.....

Apparently Visočica happens to also be a real archaeological site. A Medieval fort called Visoki has been excavated on the summit of the hill and declared a National Monument. It's built on top of Roman ruins, which were in turn built on top of ruins from an even older tribe called the Illyirians. Osmanagić's digging amid these ruins, looking for pyramids, has caused outrage in the archaelogical community, and many have been lobbying to have his digging permit revoked.

Foreigners on our team include experienced archaeologists such as Richard Royce from Australia, Allyson McDavid from U.S., Chris Mundligler from Canada, Martin Aner from Austria.

Shall we take them one by one? Royce Richards (not Richard Royce) found that he had been named as "Senior Archaeologist" on the Foundation web site after merely sending Osmanagić an email, and describes the project as "snake oil" and "bollocks". Allyson McDavid does not participate in the project and is an illustrator, not an archaeologist. Chris Mundigler spent that year on a different archaeological project in a different country. There is no mention of various spellings of Martin Aner on the Foundation's web site that I could find.

Link

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Despite the critics of this thread, I believe that beams shooting out of the pyramids is a real event. I have a bad habit of not believing most smear jobs. Thats how these absolute criminal regressives run things.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Despite the critics of this thread, I believe that beams shooting out of the pyramids is a real event. I have a bad habit of not believing most smear jobs. Thats how these absolute criminal regressives run things.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

And the hoaxers make claims without evidence. At the end of the day, we are left with no evidence, and you are left with a smear job.

I will sleep fine.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree. His ideas are sound and logical. Using a reverse Tesla coil which the designs can be found on the net.

This and fundamentals along with it have been suppressed from society because then we don't need to buy exon mobiles oil. Or invade countries.... And American Rothschild agenda would prefer we were a milkable money civilization...

Anyone who disagrees with this is uninformed about Nikola Teslas work, Ignorant. Or just a lowly disinfo agent.

Like some of the above posts.... lol they cannot stop knowledge and progress.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Theirs plenty evidence. Your just ignorant... :/

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That energy beam is a great place for fallen angels to enter into our existence.

It could be a trap.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well its a torsion field. But studies on pyramids show a lot of good things too. However, look at the so called "natural" tornados, those are good portals for negatives to use, in fact if your a sensitive and you look at them, you can see faces, kind of greys and the like in some of the videos. Sort of like the clouds with 9/11, and the heavy rain clouds coming in from Fukushima.

I think raising love frequency and joy, and not letting them engage emotions but renouncing their intentions and all their karma dump. Being like Buddha, reminding them if you don't the gift it returns to the sender, and all their intent to harm too, so to be good little boys and make some turn arounds. Joy, peace and love, think good thought and help each other. Raise frequency then they can't access in any great numbers.

As far as torsion fields go, so is dna, which emits light, as do our cells, they emit photons. And seem to be the source of our well being. So its not necessarily true this is all negative.

It depends if the pyramids and their torsion fields are limiting access from certain places.

Its all food for thought.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Samir is a pretty nice guy. He may be a little over enthused about the pyramid, as anyone would be, but he's definitely NOT a con or disillusioned person. I met him a few years ago and will be seeing him at the Ancient Artifact Preservation Society conference in the fall. There are a lot of good speakers there and it's close to home.

top topics

join