It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Sky - Feb/6/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm sure there is a scientific explanation for this which is why it's being posted in general chit chat but did anyone else(in Minneapolis) notice the dark clouds on the western hemisphere around 5:45-6:00 pm CST? I was driving home on 94 westbound and stuck in traffic and I noted over 5 slanted dark lines parallel to each other...they came from the horizon and spread upwards. Above them all was a dark horizontal line that if pictured without the other scenery or geographic information could be mistaken for a mountain partially covered by fog. It was a really cool scene...I tried to take a pick but my camera on my phone sucks and it turned out as a blur. Again, I'm not saying conspiracy or paranormal just pointing out how interesting the sky can be. Anyone else around Minneapolis let me know if you saw it too.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

theres a name for clouds like that.......

rain clouds

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
reply to post by Epirus

theres a name for clouds like that.......

rain clouds

Rain clouds? Really...what a lamer. They were diagnol lines in the sky. I WASN'T saying they were UFO clouds or government experiments.(CLEARLY stated) I was saying they looked very beautiful and I was curious if anyone else saw them in the MSP area.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Nope... I saw nothing...

I think it's time to get a better phone... coming from a guy who refuses to own one lol.

new topics

top topics

join