It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She Dialed 911. The Cop Who Came to Help Raped Her.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
this an example of the piece of # cops that our country has....just horrible

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I don't know, what is really the point of these articles. Yes, people get attacked, and yes, sometimes people in positions of power are the attackers.

Certainly a really bad case, but shouldn't we be focusing on discovering and exposing threats to our life, to our species, rather than just saying 'oh my god this happened, it is so horrible! we should all torture and dismember the perp to show how loving and moral and righteous we all are!'

What's really the point of listing random acts of human cruelty in the current events? I mean honestly, who cares? Aside from the people involved of course. I learned that human nature can be cruel a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
I don't know, what is really the point of these articles. Yes, people get attacked, and yes, sometimes people in positions of power are the attackers.

Obviously you don't.

Certainly a really bad case, but shouldn't we be focusing on discovering and exposing threats to our life, to our species,

How is this not a threat to any life? Something tells me you don't think this is a big deal. Got any children, or do you even have anyone in your life that you care about?

rather than just saying 'oh my god this happened, it is so horrible! we should all torture and dismember the perp to show how loving and moral and righteous we all are

Personally, I would throw you in a pit of fire along with this worthless maggot.You say we are cruel for even thinking about what punishment a bottomfeeder like this deserves? What exactly is wrong with you, did the doctor drop you on your head again, and again, and again, and again? Seems to be the case. Let me gues again, you're a single miserable person, with no children, right?

What's really the point of listing random acts of human cruelty in the current events? I mean honestly, who cares? Aside from the people involved of course. I learned that human nature can be cruel a long time ago.

So watching Lions on discovery channel is somehow the same as watching someone butcher a human being or child for that matter? Know what I think? People like you should be burned alive in order to rid your blood from the human gene pool. LMAO! You like, I choose to fight fire with fire against cruel people like yourslef who grew up kiserable, yet you take it out on those who had a better life.

What a better world this would be without lunatics and sickos like yourself who make excuses for the vermin that take loved ones from their families while their killers and defenders like yourself continue to live on and steal space and air from much more deserving and better humanbeings. I would enjoy seeing every last one of you waste cases exterminated on Pay per view. What a dream.
~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Let's assume she shot the cop or otherwise stopped him.

Do you really believe she'd get away with it?

She would either serve Life or be executed. This was a no-win scenario.

I would say the cop needs to suffer the latter.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join