It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She Dialed 911. The Cop Who Came to Help Raped Her.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Good for her. That sick ******** is gone. Thank God.

Sick.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You got a lot here
A cop responding to a woman in distress...instead of being the figurehead of safety, he becomes the figurehead of a monster.
and
He is a cop with a past. which means he specifically tailored his career for moments like these..makes you wonder what other crappy things he has done in the past actually. Point is, this isn't a one off random incident, but a life focus of corruption..sort of like the difference between accidental murder and pre-meditated murder.

There should be the maximum sentence for every single charge...this is a predator and the most vile type at that. he has dishonored men, the uniform, the country, etc...willfully and repeatedly. he should never see the light of day.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If he is guilty he should do life in prison, Atleast. I have been following this disgusting story as well as posting in this thread and one question I would like answered is did she get a rape test (kit), and was any DNA found?

Sounds to me when you take into acount his claim that they had consensual sex, it only exposes his guilt and the answer will be revealed once the DNA test has been confirmed. Which, it sounds like has already happened. The creep raped this poor girl. What a bottomfeeder. He should be raped himself. ~SheopleNation

edit on 8-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cwg100

It is a probable fact that because you work with them you wouldn't be treated like #, and you certainly might not be subjected to the things that are kept quiet between smaller groups. You can spend years thinking you know someone. People are very good liars. I certainly would not say that all cops are bad, people often forget that cops are just you and me with uniforms on. Further training towards downgrading citizens and practicing policy policing rather than protection and safety is a huge factor here. The system is turning on the members of it. These are public servants and they have no idea that is the case,regardless of how good or bad they are. Unless you have no other source of media than the main stream corporate media, it is pretty clear what the truth is. People don't believe in masses when they are subjected to multiple viewpoints that something is true without a good amount of evidence. There is too much bad to be considered good anymore. If police were tried and convicted like the rest of us, there would be less of a grudge. They are often simply fired or fought for by their departments and receive a slap on the wrist. NOBODY is above the law, whether in military, police, politicians, or the president of the united states. Public servants do not have authority, only support and permission by those who employ them, namely you and I. This needs to be reiterated and branded into any organization where that is the case. If you can't understand that, and you can't respect that, and you can't demonstrate that you truly believe that, you should NEVER be allowed to have a position like that. Cops worldwide have been abusing power more and more and that is a trend that will continue until the people who are in control stand up.

By the way this was directed at police and those other organizations, not at you, sorry if any of it sounded that way.
edit on 8-2-2012 by listeningintently2728 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Im not in wisconsin so it might be different. When working cases dealing with rape or child abuse, the victims are refered to by intials in the report and court documentation. Its also possible the case is under some type of challenge / appeal, which means its not completely a matter of public record yet.

Also, the officer was charged under federal statutes(42 USC 1983 if I read it right) because the PA wouldnt file. Try checking - FEderal Courts - Wisconsin

Again though some info might be restricted because of the nature of the crime.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

I completely agree. Rapists, murderers, child molesters, and other like offenders should be hung in public. Talk about a reason to start respecting your neighbor. There should be none of this locking people in cages for such crimes. Get them the hell out of here. They are disgusting and prove a risk against all of us. For how rigid and corrupt our societies are nowadays, you would think that these things would be the case. But it is obviously in the best interest for bureaucrats and leaders to keep them alive for some reason. Screw eye for an eye, hang them, no looking back.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

One thing.. sodomy is rape... so the article is a little redundant. "He then chose to sodomize her, then rape her." Its like saying "I ate some tomatoe paste that I had from my massive tomatoe paste stockpile, then I decided to go pick tomatoes to make tomatoe paste so I can eat it"

All gallows humor aside though, this is despicable and this guy should be sentenced to 10-15 years minimum for abstruction of justice, violent rape including forced sodomy etc. and plain out being a complete piece of trash. It is my guess that the officers together had planned this beforehand, sick bastards. Just goes to show you the country we are living in now, those with a little bit of power somehow think they're invincible just because they feel like they're part of the power structure and get off on putting down and destroying the substance of others.

edit: Nvm the partner called for backup... I have no idea if they were in on it together I guess I will read the entire article. This bastard must be crazy to think he can get away with this kind of thing and not have anyone find out about it. I guess he could receive as much as life in prison... dayum. I would say that is justice... the harm that he does to the police department and good cops in general should be enough to get a sentence like that... considering how bad it makes law enforcement look when crap like this happens. Have fun getting your rear-end sodomized in prison mr. cates.
edit on 2/8/2012 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

Why is that a bad philosophy? It seems fair to me. Also, God could have created a world where there's no rape, and perhaps there are hundreds of worlds like that, but then maybe the souls got bored and wanted this challenge or experience. You have to remember that on the soul level, no one really gets raped or dies. You only agree to temporarily forget so that this experience is as real as possible.

Is God a jerk for making this "game?" Well, if let's say he asked the souls if they wanted to participate and they said yes, then I would say no. Even if he's a jerk, it would not disprove his existence. And actually, in the end, he'll give you a choice, whether to unite with him. If you don't like him, then you can just say no, so you can say that he's neither all good nor all bad, just fair and logical.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

Unfortunately I am sure this cop will get a warning, and perhaps the worst that will happen is his badge gets stripped... I say this because when cops "accidentally" shoot someone in the face, the occasionally get to keep their job and for whatever reason get to be privileged above the rest of the citizens of America... I wish I had a fancy badge and gun...

There's no chance he could say he "accidentally" raped her though. Well, I can't think of a situation when you can accidentally do that!

I hope its true, because it's a terrible thing to lie about, and the cop gets what is coming to him.

edit on 8/2/12 by Swamper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Malarkey!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by batgirl

Why is that a bad philosophy? It seems fair to me. Also, God could have created a world where there's no rape, and perhaps there are hundreds of worlds like that, but then maybe the souls got bored and wanted this challenge or experience. You have to remember that on the soul level, no one really gets raped or dies. You only agree to temporarily forget so that this experience is as real as possible.

Is God a jerk for making this "game?" Well, if let's say he asked the souls if they wanted to participate and they said yes, then I would say no. Even if he's a jerk, it would not disprove his existence. And actually, in the end, he'll give you a choice, whether to unite with him. If you don't like him, then you can just say no, so you can say that he's neither all good nor all bad, just fair and logical.

This is why I consider it a scary philosophy, not to get off topic but if God created a world with no rape then there would be no free will either. It is people who decide with free will to commit these kinds of atrocities. So you have a 'bored' soul who decides in agreement with God that they want to have the experience of being raped and sodomized or murdered or to want to know what it's like to experience starvation. So they don't really get raped or experience these things on the soul level? I say poppycock to that. What this type of thinking leads to is a very real lack of empathy and compassion for the victims because "they chose to experience these things before they came to earth". So it was all set out ahead of time and the perpatrors like this cop are only playing their part so that the people who 'chose' to experience these things like this woman would know what the experience is like.
Balderdash!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by Fromabove
Yup, that's the way it is in policeland. There is just something intoxicating for someone who is given a badge and a gun. It all goes to the head. Most are mean and nasty. So this is just another example of the police in action.

Bull.

A guy like this is predisposed to sexual violence already. If was wasnt a cop, he would still have been a rapist. I guess this disproves the argument seen on ATS time and time again that police are above the law and dont pay for their crimes. While his sentence might not do justice for the crime committed, i dont see evidence here of a coverup, and he WAS convicted.

What do you people who believe cops are above the law have to say about this? Police state? Not even close.
In a real police state they would never have been held responsible and in fact encouraged to commit this kind of terror.

if you had read the article, this wasnt even his first offense!

i hope this guy gets what he deserves.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

This sounds like total BS. sorry.

2nd

I don't see any sources, just links to similar stories from other papers.
ability to read...failing...ability to actually function in the world.....failing...

My take on this story?? Guess what...I'm not supprised at all. Filthy pigs will act just like filthy pigs, because that is what they are.

I hope this peice of surplus human scum is murdered in jail.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

Amen!

People really should just read the thread, it should help in making them not look silly

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I dont wish that on anyone, although the universe has a funny way of dealing out justice, I feel very comfortable in the fact that this guy, no matter what his sentence, will cop something very heavy, in a place where he doesnt want that amount of weight.

I know what he did is despicable, although this guy WILL get what is coming to him, probably way worse than we can ever imagine....so let's let it be

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
If I had a dollar for every cop that asked me at some point for a blow job when pulled over or camping....

I would have exactly 5 dollars so far.

And, I'm a male. COPS really are pigs. Not all, but most in my experience. Whenever I have to dial 911 I'm making sure a cop AND ambulance are sent, if possible. What sucks when pulled over in desolate areas, they are in total charge cause they have the gun

Are you alright man? That is quite a story. I have never had this problem as a man. Do you live in San Fransisco? Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

[color=dodgerblue]That story is absolutely horrifying. I am shocked that they did that to an assault victim, I am shocked that not one of the officers spoke up to stop that madness and the fact that they left her naked for 6 hours in her cell? That just takes it to a whole new level.

The world we live in... is just insane.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

I agree 100%, I hope he rots in jail for life.

But that wasn't the intent of my post, was it?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
DIsgusting story to read! I read the first reply so I did a SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH found allot of stories and pages and papers and videos about it! Hate it for all you over the top cop savers but hes dirty!

Im doing something wrong on the link thing here so this is what I typed in

milwaukee single mom raped by cop?
edit on 8-2-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join