It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She Dialed 911. The Cop Who Came to Help Raped Her.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
If I had a dollar for every cop that asked me at some point for a blow job when pulled over or camping....

I would have exactly 5 dollars so far.

And, I'm a male. COPS really are pigs. Not all, but most in my experience. Whenever I have to dial 911 I'm making sure a cop AND ambulance are sent, if possible. What sucks when pulled over in desolate areas, they are in total charge cause they have the gun

Wow you get pulled over a lot or you live in a gay community. Or maybe you should drive more carefully...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I would have killed the creep. He would already be dead. Course, I never would have left my wife or girlfriend alone in the house to begin with. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I also feel this way, they will undoubtedly get what is coming to them, in some shape of form, sooner or later, even if it doesnt come from the state.

I'm actually big into past lives and reincarnation, been reading a hell of a lot about it, and I've come to understand that it is very real and works in very interesting ways, its not that if you go around killing spiders you will be born as one, doesnt work that way. Though if you do spend your life hurting people, you will need to have a life where you yourself are the recipient of such behavior, this is the only way that we learn and can advance, through experience.

So my point is that I wouldnt be surprised if this guy spends his next lifetime in a horrible situation where he is continually raped and/or abused by someone in a position of authority. Even if that fails it seems like he may actually get some time, if he does I can guarantee you that the karma he has accumulated will come back instantly, maybe even on his first night....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
So I called the Wisconsin Federal courts (414-297-3372) and spoke with a clerk named Julie, gave her the name of: Cates, Ladmarald and asked if there indeed was a jury trial and what the disposition was. This is what she could tell me:

Yes there was a jury trial and he was found guilty of count 1, but not count 2
edit on 7-2-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

Thanks a bunch for that, much appreciated

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Isn't that a rather uncompassionate philosophy. I mean in that line of thinking if a person is being abused and mistreated wouldn't you be thinking that the person getting abused is receiving karmic justice for having abused others in a previous life. Doesn't that let the perpatrators off the hook in a sense. What about when children are raped and molested or murdered? are they receiviing some kind of just karmic retribution for having raped or murdered a child in a previous life? That seems like a scary philosophy to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
If I had a dollar for every cop that asked me at some point for a blow job when pulled over or camping....

I would have exactly 5 dollars so far.

And, I'm a male. COPS really are pigs. Not all, but most in my experience. Whenever I have to dial 911 I'm making sure a cop AND ambulance are sent, if possible. What sucks when pulled over in desolate areas, they are in total charge cause they have the gun

then apparently 5 cops have thought you were gay. and wherever you camp is a known spot for "gay sex in the bushes"

if you had agreed you would have gone to jail for indecent exposure or lude behavior or something.

i dunno about you, but when i go camping i like to enjoy nature... without worrying about naked men humping behind a tree.... (and i do worry about that all the time, of course)
edit on 7-2-2012 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

Not really, free will plays a big role here. It doesnt seem to me to work like that, because this man has chosen to abuse someone, means he has just opened up a new karmic cycle for himself, meaning that because of this cycle he has chosen to open up, it is he who shall suffer because of it. For the poor girl, it could mean many things for the future, perhaps she would live her next life in utter tranquility, having the choice to abuse although knowing not to do that through past experience. I'm no expert though and don't claim to be, and it is still a little confusing for me, but that's what i think. Free will is a very important thing, this cop has through his own free will chosen to degrade his soul, to lower it through his horrible decisions and it is he who shall have to deal with the consequences.

EDIT: In the case I was kind of referring to there was a guy who in a past life had murdered a young girl, for his next life he incarnated as a girl in an abusive family who died rather young.
edit on 7-2-2012 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Know what I think? I think your theory is insane, though I respect you for giving it. This is nothing personal against you, because I have read other posts of yours and agree with you alot. So don't get upset.

Everyone is always looking for some moral answer or some moral code to make themselves feel better. The truth of the matter is, there is no justice in the Natural world. Just look at Nature itself, it is cruel and brutal. Same goes for the Universe in general. Only strength and numbers prevail. It's sick isn't it? Study ants or even lions, and you might get my point. I have thought about this question for a very long time.

The only law that is gonna teach a human being anything is tribal law. There is no justice, other than the fabricated ideas and policies that we humans label a (so-called) Justice system. Which, at the end of the day is ruled and only decided by how much money one has.

Yeah, I know it's dark and grim, but so is watching a Male Grizzly Bear murder and maul to death a Sow's cubs just in order to mate with her. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by cwg100

Your chances of getting raped by a cop when you call them are less than winning the lottery or getting hit by lighning. Women call the cops to get some sex at times, but they hardly ever get raped.

Not true in the least. Its more common than you think but most don't report it. I had an attempt by a police officer like which I won't go into, when I was roughly her age.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is terrible. Dirty cops are everywhere, despite what those who like to defend them may say. I mean how often do we read cases of police misconduct, or police breaking the law, just on ATS? Quite a bit, not to mention that this stuff happens everyday despite what we hear about.

I am glad he was found guilty, but I am wondering if they sued the police department. Surely they would have, as it IS THEIR FAULT for continuing to do what police officers do: protect one another by lying and looking the other way. This man had been reported on 5 other occassions, some for sexual misconduct, yet NO investigations were ever done?

Why is it that someone gets "credibility" just because they are a dumb police officer? It doesn't take hardly ANY brains to be a police officer, which is obvious judging by the illegal actions of so many of them, so why should anyone believe them over another person?

This is what happens when the wrong people get so much power. They can simply lie, and their word is gold. It is utterly ridiculous. If someone can get sentenced to life in prison for armed robbery, where no one is physically injured, then this man should be sentenced to life in prison as well, because he did cause physical damage, not to mention the even worse part...the emotional trauma.

More and more people are beginning to understand that they can't rely or count on the police to protect them, even when they call them for just that. All it takes is for the police officer to not like someone, and bam, charges are filed, or worse. It is a case like this where street justice should be utilized imho. I hope he has "fun" in prison, haha...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

It's all good. It's not really my theory, I mean it's kind of a more literal extension of the idea of karma and how it relates to people throughout their lives. You're right, the natural world can be a very dark and cruel place, although if let be does it not seem that it functions perfectly, in perfect harmony with itself and the universe? Isn't it only through unnatural and outside intervention that we see nature having problems, like we do now?

The thing for me is that the natural world can seem cruel to us, which is what sets us apart as conscious intelligent beings, the fact that we even have a concept of injustice and cruelty sets us apart from a lot of the natural world. My point is that these ideas and concepts are human constructs, they do not exist in the natural world, if a tree falls on a jaguar and kills it, it is not cruel, it just is, we view it as cruel, but that is not how the natural world views it. Do you know what I mean?

Karma relates to humans because of our higher consciousness, there is a lot more to humans than we think and it is my opinion that our consciousness is unique to planet and has a unique place in the natural world. In this respect I tend to think of the world as a school, one where we come to experience what we can and enjoy the pleasures this earth has to offer, all while trying to advance our sense of morality and to help others in their experience as well.

Got a little off topic there, sorry, am I making sense?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Isn't it only through unnatural and outside intervention that we see nature having problems, like we do now?

Well yeah, but that depends on the definition of those problems that nature is having. If you mean man-made against their environment or species, without a doubt.

My point is that these ideas and concepts are human constructs, they do not exist in the natural world, if a tree falls on a jaguar and kills it, it is not cruel, it just is, we view it as cruel, but that is not how the natural world views it. Do you know what I mean?

Yes I do, and that was my point in regards to The Male Grizzly bear murdering the cubs just in order to mate with the sow.

Karma relates to humans because of our higher consciousness, there is a lot more to humans than we think and it is my opinion that our consciousness is unique to planet and has a unique place in the natural world.

This is interesting, because it touches on the many times that I have tried to connect the natural world to the human world myself. The question is, are we special, are we alien or our we Natural ourselves (meaning to the Earth)?

In this respect I tend to think of the world as a school, one where we come to experience what we can and enjoy the pleasures this earth has to offer, all while trying to advance our sense of morality and to help others in their experience as well. Got a little off topic there, sorry, am I making sense?

I disagree a little about the moral aspect (though I would like to believe that is the case), but you're not off topic, and you have made alot of sense my friend. I enjoy discussing subjects with level headed, intelligent folks like yourself.
~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Here are some other lawsuits involving the former officer Ladmarald Cates from Milwaukee.
Wisconsin Court System

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Yes he faces life in prison ... A jury on Wednesday found fired Milwaukee police officer Ladmarald Cates guilty of violating a woman's civil rights by raping her after he responded to her 911 call in July 2010.

Cates, 44, faces a maximum penalty of life in prison when he is sentenced April 11. He will likely serve far less time under federal sentencing guidelines.

The victim in the case cried as the verdict was announced. Afterward, she said she was glad her ordeal had ended.

"I really appreciate the federal government helping me," she said. "It means a whole lot to me that I don't have to deal with it anymore, and no other women will have to deal with it. I'm happy he won't hurt anybody else."

www.jsonline.com...

:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have heard of women (and some men as well) of being assualted by a police officer after being pulled over. (Although the majority of those reports I've heard about were done by someone impersonating a cop), so it has made me more on guard if ever pulled over. BUT, it never once crossed my mind that it could happen when you have called the cops because you were in need of their protection. The difference I see is that the cop pulling you over may, and most likely have, already had it in his mind to assult you. Like, he just waits for reason to pull someone over JUST so he could carry out the sick deed he has planned. (I'm sure some cops won't even bother for a reason to pull someone over.) But the cop you yourself had called for help, makes the decision on the spot. Then again, maybe not. Anyway, that's why it never crossed my mind when a cop I had called may possibly assult me. I mistakenly believed it only happened to people who were pulled over. Sorry for the wall of text. Posting via my phone.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

This is good news.

I am glad that some justice has been served here, hopefully his sentence will reflect the severity of the crime. Thanks for posting that up, appreciated.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
the officer should be immediately put to death

i volunteer for executioner once the trial is over

in cases like these, trials should be held immediately, as soon as possible, if guilty, he deserves not a single breath from this planet
edit on 7-2-2012 by abovesecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by renegade1179

Appreciate the link bro. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This bull# has gone on long enough.

Cops here should no longer be allowed special privilages in court cases.

If you shoot a damn cop, everything on his record should be used against him in the trial. Why wouldn't it?

WHY wouldn't they ALLOW HIS RECORD TO BE USED AGAINST HIM IN COURT when he was ACCUSED OF RAPE?!

This country isn't going to last another century.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovesecret
the officer should be immediately put to death

i volunteer for executioner once the trial is over

in cases like these, trials should be held immediately, as soon as possible, if guilty, he deserves not a single breath from this planet
edit on 7-2-2012 by abovesecret because: (no reason given)

I agree completely - It should happen in public, and his entire police force should be stand around him, with his partner doing the execution.

That, or he should be forcibly sodomized by a man twice his size.

No, I'm not joking - An eye for a god damn eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join