She Dialed 911. The Cop Who Came to Help Raped Her.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
reply to post by sir_slide

This sounds like total BS. sorry.

I did read this.He gave her husband 10bucks to go get water? and I did not look that hard but I can't find any source besides the beast.
edit on 6-2-2012 by SkipperJohn because: edit to add

Here is what is total BS. The length of the list in this link. Somewhere in there is our own Eugene, Or officer who was raping traffic stops.
www.policeprostitutionandpolitics.com...:cop-rapists&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=41

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Cops dont do well in prison.... its why normally they dont commit heinous crimes... This guy will get his.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Yup, that's the way it is in policeland. There is just something intoxicating for someone who is given a badge and a gun. It all goes to the head. Most are mean and nasty. So this is just another example of the police in action.

Bull.

A guy like this is predisposed to sexual violence already. If was wasnt a cop, he would still have been a rapist. I guess this disproves the argument seen on ATS time and time again that police are above the law and dont pay for their crimes. While his sentence might not do justice for the crime committed, i dont see evidence here of a coverup, and he WAS convicted.

What do you people who believe cops are above the law have to say about this? Police state? Not even close.
In a real police state they would never have been held responsible and in fact encouraged to commit this kind of terror.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

As with all energies some are good some are evol this was a evol cop. SMH, she needed help and he helped himself. THANK GOD THE LORD OBSERVES EVERYTHING DONE HERE EVEN BY THOSE IN POWER POSITIONS. I wish her the best. Very low density cop there, SAD. Better mental evals for the population controll of the next regeneration would help the species..
edit on 2/7/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY

Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEWednesday, January 11, 2012 Former Milwaukee Police Officer Convicted of Civil Rights Violation for Sexual Assault of Milwaukee Woman WASHINGTON – A federal jury today convicted Ladmarald Cates, 44, a former Milwaukee Police Officer, of a civil rights charge stemming from his July 16, 2010, sexual assault of a Milwaukee woman, the Justice Department announced.
Justice.gov

Thanks for finding this - I agree, simple research to support claims.

Wisconsin has this lovely thing called CCAP (Circuit Court Access Program) - I believe this to be unique on a national level. Check it out here: Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

I see 3 priors on state level for Cates, but since this case went federal, it may not show up here. Not quite sure how that works, but the CCAP is an interesting little tool, especially if you have some extra data to plug into the queries.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

This sounds like total BS. sorry.

I did read this.He gave her husband 10bucks to go get water? and I did not look that hard but I can't find any source besides the beast.
edit on 6-2-2012 by SkipperJohn because: edit to add

Agreed. Since when do the police give people money for water when they are in a freaking house? Tap water works just fine.

I hope they give her a full physical...physical evidence may mislead, but it doesn't lie.
edit on CTuesdayam171723f23America/Chicago07 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

As with all energies some are good some are evol this was a evol cop. SMH, she needed help and he helped himself. THANK GOD THE LORD OBSERVES EVERYTHING DONE HERE EVEN BY THOSE IN POWER POSITIONS. I wish her the best. Very low density cop there, SAD. Better mental evals for the population controll of the next regenreration would help the species..

Where was YOUR god when this happened?

If you really want to talk about the Lord providing...

Anyway, there's no proof as of yet that anything happened the way she says it did. Reserve your conclusions for further data.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

As with all energies some are good some are evol this was a evol cop. SMH, she needed help and he helped himself. THANK GOD THE LORD OBSERVES EVERYTHING DONE HERE EVEN BY THOSE IN POWER POSITIONS. I wish her the best. Very low density cop there, SAD. Better mental evals for the population controll of the next regenreration would help the species..

Anyway, there's no proof as of yet that anything happened the way she says it did. Reserve your conclusions for further data.

OUR god is watching and moves at gods pace you may not see it but GOD is observing and interacting.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

apparantly he said "i only drink bottled water", anyway if he's been convicted it's a mute point unless you wanna appeal on behalf of him with the whole basis of your case hangin on whether someone went to get a bottle of water or not. the world is full of bad people and good people, some of those people good and bad work for the police. my opinion: this guy was bad.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have a belief. a belief that is stronger than any others opinion on what it means to be a society of better people. It includes a basic rule. If you have a job, which includes trust over our safety or livlihood, or our children.. For instance, you are a teacher teaching my child, or a police officer, protecting the population, or a politician looking out for peoples interests, or banker holding my money.. If you take advantage of my trust, in anyway, your punishment should be atleast 5 times worse than if a regular person, not entrusted, does something similar. I even believe some cases, like this one, should result in tthe officer getting put to death. You know what your doing by being authority, or having a position which holds trust. If you dont like the idea, then dont get that job. Theres no reason fo # like this.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm from Milwaukee & I didn't hear about this.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZerkerVirus

i'm not suprised the last thing that the police would want is a headline similar to the one that drew me to this post all over the newspapers, and that's not say they wanted to protect this officer in particular, they just want to protect their image and not be labelled "rapists". but that's just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

OUR god is watching and moves at gods pace you may not see it but GOD is observing and interacting.

Apparently, He didn't interact enough.

Please don't bring your religion into a rape case...it doesn't help anything. All it does is raise questions of faith, which can't be answered.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Rather sad when the cop's are more of a threat than the damn criminals. This poor woman will probably never call for police assistance again. I know there are good police officers out there, I just wish they would stand up and make there voice heard. We almost never hear about the good ones. Not sure if it's just so uncommon anymore for there to be a cop that truely believes in his/her job. Or it's the media trying to keep the general populas and cop's at odds with each other. Whatever the cause it needs to be fixed soon, because it's only a matter of time before there is a real disconnect between "us" and "them". If that happens i'm sure we will start to see riots, and anymore it would spread like wildfire across the nation until everything we have ever strived for will be burning or burnt...

This really seems like the ultimate the goal here. You don't need to destroy a nation from the outside if you just let it tear itself apart at the core.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
Here's a similar incident...

They are practically gang sex-assaulting here, the only rape element missing is actual penetration

Strangly enough, the police in America are allowed one inch penetration and they don't have to be female..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212

Im calling BS. Why is the boyfriend getting water for a cop??? Please I only drink bottled water!! Well I guess youll need to get that at the store because All i have is chilled tap water. No go f yopurself. I pay you

Seriously what man would go get water and i find it haerd to believe a cop would rape someone with partner there and ah f it. Dont even know why im commenting on this bs story

Maybe after these cops left, the real cops showed up. Anyone can be a cop until the real ones show up.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

It makes me sad to know that so many people feel the police are bad. Certainly there are some that are thoroughly rotten. But most are not. I have worked with police for 30+ years and have known hundreds of police officers. These are not casual acquaintances - I know them and their families. I can tell you most police (and firemen) are not in it for the power or the badge or the gun or because they get to drive fast. They are in it because they truly have good hearts and they want to help people. I have seen them put their lives on the line for strangers. I have seen them put their lives on the line for me, several times. Please don't paint them all with the same brush. There are some very, very good people out there in uniform.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cwg100

Your chances of getting raped by a cop when you call them are less than winning the lottery or getting hit by lighning. Women call the cops to get some sex at times, but they hardly ever get raped.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Apparently, He didn't interact enough.

Please don't bring your religion into a rape case...it doesn't help anything. All it does is raise questions of faith, which can't be answered.

I will not back and forth with you about FAITH and the workings of the LORD but I ask you this ARE THERE ANY REGIONS OF EARTH WHERE RAPE IS HAPPINING ON A REGULAR BASES AND WHAT DO YOU THINK GODS INTENTIONS ARE TO DO WITH THESE EVOLS-GLOBALLY. Its cool though it was a tragic situation done by a being who was to protect and serve so in the end that being shall pay. HOW so can GOD interact here and there with global issues and NOT ALL AT ONCE SOMEHOW. I feel this cop will be interacted with in ways you are not willing or able to see which is fine but to underestimate the LORD for not moving at your pace knowing others are here as well to be taking care of is kind of..... With that I hear your points and HOPE you hear mine FOR THE TIME SHALL COME WHEN THEY ALL WILL PAY.

be well Starchild23

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join