It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Food practices.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Ok. Love anything blackberry. Nice. When we make bisquits and gravy, I always put some grape or blackberry jam on one of my bisquits. Not really weird, but good. Really good if you spice up the gravy because it creates a sweet and hot taste which to me is one of the best on the planet with any spice and sweet food that is mixed. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Talking about hot dogs just reminded me of when I was young my mother would fry chopped up wieners and throw them into the scalloped potatoes !!! That was good eatin !!! I'm not sure if it's hellmans or Kraft that make dijonaise ? It's not very hot but good when you're in a rush !!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Oh yeah, I still do the dogs in mac and cheese deal. Scallops I have had the same before. Try the Oscar Meyer's smoked, cheese filled hot dogs. Serve them with eggs. My buddy turned me onto them when I was younger and single. Something about the smoke flavor with the cheese and eggs. ~SheopleNation

edit on 6-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The Oscar Meyer cheese filled are great but you have to forwarn everyone ! Nothing worse than that first bite and you get scalding hot cheese on the lips !!! Ouch !! I'm still a Kraft dinner and bacon kinda guy at least once every 2 weeks !!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I smear Miracle Whip on most everything I eat, except potatoes, which get Ketchup, and most meat gets a Ketchup bath. I like egg and cheese sandwiches, even though I know they are not good for me. We sprinkle Cayenne Pepper in almost all foods while cooking, and sometimes right before eating. I eat a lot of hot Gardenia, a mixture of vegetables cured in hot vinegar, and I sometimes drink the hot vinegar for my acid reflux disorder.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Gardenia is great. I like Miracle whip, but only on a sandwich, burger or as an ingredient for my signature salad dressing.

Sounds like you like hot food. Instead of sprinkling cheyenne pepper, go to the grocery store and look in the asian section for Huy Fong Sriracha hot chili sauce. It's red in a clear white bottle.You can put it on anything. Alot of resorts use it as a hot sauce worldwide. You will be hooked for life and thank me.
~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A real cheap and quick supper , put a package of Mr. Noodle in a pot , crack in an egg a bit of soy sauce and lots of spirachi chili sauce and Finish it off with whatever you can throw in that's not gone bad in the fridge !!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Sounds like a good sunday stew to me. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I realize that there are more serious things going on in the World today, but we all need a break now and then, so I was hoping for some other secrets from all the great posters here at ATS. Not just for me, but everyone. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Peanut Butter and Honey Banana sandwich. Don't know if that's weird or not but it's definitly not your regular peanut butter sandwich. Down with Jelly! Or not... Add the Jelly in too if you want it ultra sweet.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A slice of Rivita with raspberry jam (jelly) and Scottish cheddar cheese .... heaven on a plate!

Tomato sauce cannot, I mean cannot touch an egg cooked in any way. It just tastes bleurgh to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Watermelon sprinkled with cayenne pepper and lemon. It's amazing.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Sometimes when i'm having nice strong filter coffee,with sugar but without milk-i will put diced pieces of cheese in it for a few minutes-and then fish them out-and they're all melty and tasting of coffee-Yummy

My family thinks this is a psychotic practice

Trust me,though-its delish,seriously.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

SheopleNation
reply to post by autowrench

It's red in a clear white bottle

It cant be clear AND white. Please clarify. Last I checked, it was in a transparent bottle with a green top.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bdmay25

Check your messages, you are taking this too far. You will be reported for clearly off topic trolling and thread stalking if you don't wise up my friend. This is a great website, it's not worth it. Trust me, I know myself.
~$heopleNation

edit on 20-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

SheopleNation
You will never have a better home made sandwich, no matter what meat that's on it. ~SheopleNation

Because its so adulterated its impossible to taste the meat. You should try some nice black forest ham with cajun roast beef with Havarti dill and lacey swiss cheese on seedless melba thin jewish rye bread. THAt is my perfect sandwich, and without condiments. Personally I believe condiments cover up the tasty taste of tasty food.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

bdmay25
Because its so adulterated its impossible to taste the meat. You should try some nice black forest ham with cajun roast beef with Havarti dill and lacey swiss cheese on seedless melba thin jewish rye bread.

bdmay, I love black forest ham too, and I love Cajun roast beef (though the Cajun can mask the taste of meat as well
. However I prefer Cajun turkey or chicken. If I want spiced up Beef, I like corned beef or pastrami. Anything with a little spice is good though, but I understand your point of over spicing meat, beef without a doubt.

THAt is my perfect sandwich, and without condiments. Personally I believe condiments cover up the tasty taste of tasty food.

I love Jewish rye too, Russian rye as well. I can't say I do not like condiments, but I like just a little though, not a lot. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

SheopleNation

bdmay25
Because its so adulterated its impossible to taste the meat. You should try some nice black forest ham with cajun roast beef with Havarti dill and lacey swiss cheese on seedless melba thin jewish rye bread.

bdmay, I love black forest ham too, and I love Cajun roast beef (though the Cajun can mask the taste of meat as well
. However I prefer Cajun turkey or chicken. If I want spiced up Beef, I like corned beef or pastrami. Anything with a little spice is good though, but I understand your point of over spicing meat, beef without a doubt.

THAt is my perfect sandwich, and without condiments. Personally I believe condiments cover up the tasty taste of tasty food.

I love Jewish rye too, Russian rye as well. I can't say I do not like condiments, but I like just a little though, not a lot. ~$heopleNation

They make russian rye as well? I had no idea! Ill have to pick some up next time I go out for bread. Look, I just want to be friends with everyone here and have no reason to fight. Can we do that?

(post by bdmay25 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join