It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opposed to taxes and regulations? The FBI is Watching You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Anti-government extremists opposed to taxes and regulations pose a growing threat to local law enforcement officers in the United States, the FBI warned on Monday. ... "sovereign citizens," believe they can live outside any type of government authority... The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.

Source: www.reuters.com...

Wow, those are serious thought crimes... to think the US federal government has lost moral governing authority over us? These people should be caged forever if the FBI is to be believed (or not).

Its interesting how if someone is in support of completely ignoring the highest rules of the land, the US constitution, they are called pro-government. But, if you are for following the rule of law as outlined by the US government in the US constitution you are considered "anti-government".

Obama, Mitt Romney, and Newt Gingrich are in fact anti-government because they plan to spit on and trample on the US constitution. They are anti-government extremists and the FBI should imprison them if any of them attack Iran without permission of congress. Those are the anti-government radicals we need the FBI to be watching.

As for "sovereign citizens" there are according to the article 100,000 of them who have apparently killed one or two people. That compares with US police officers who seem to kill an innocent person every single day, and I don't think there are more than 100,000 of them. So if "sovereign citizens" are "radical extremists" and a dangerous group, then what are US police officers? I'll tell you what they are. They are gun-crazed extremist lunatics, unlike sovereign citizens who merely want to be left alone.

These police officers go out looking for trouble, and they won't think twice to shoot you in the back of the head if you try to flush a plant you shouldn't have down the toilet as just happened the other day. The FBI doesn't care and won't ever care about that. What they care about is destroying entire populations of people if a single one in the group falls out of line with their propaganda lines.

This is an ironic article. On one hand, sovereign citizens are "radical extremists" because they ignore the laws, but the FBI and local police are the "normal safe people" because they know the law doesn't apply to them and they can get away with murder.
edit on 6-2-2012 by seachange because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So they are watching the financial elite on Wall Street? Or Obama and Romney donors? Because that's who's REALLY opposed to taxes and regulations.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Tea Party Patriots are not terrorists.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Taxes and Regulation destroy wealth creation which is why investment vehicles such as money markets,mutal funds,savings etc pay squat.

Which is what millions of Americans use to do and is the leading cause in "wealth disparity" and those people who scream more taxes more regulations increase that disparity.

This is the world they created do we have a free market or don't we?

The answer is a resounding no.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Taxes and Regulation destroy wealth creation which is why investment vehicles such as money markets,mutal funds,savings etc pay squat.

Which is what millions of Americans use to do and is the leading cause in "wealth disparity" and those people who scream more taxes more regulations increase that disparity.

They just put you on a list

Im starting to worry about the things I say on here. Could they be used against us at a later date? I say [Snip] it though. And [SNIP] you CIA if youre reading.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

Originally posted by neo96

They just put you on a list

Im starting to worry about the things I say on here. Could they be used against us at a later date? I say [Snip] it though. And [SNIP] you CIA if youre reading.
I'll be moving to a fully anonymous setup soon. I suggest looking into Tor because its a free way to hide your IP. I believe there is no encryption though like a VPN service offers. I'm still looking into this stuff. I'm for less taxes, regulations, and states rights, but at the same time I'd prefer not to be targeted as a terrorist for those beliefs by the FBI.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seachange

Here is one for ya!

Are you aware the Supreme Court has ruled that the government has no authority to impose a direct unapportioned tax on the labor of the American people, and the 16th Amendment does not give the government that power?

Above is an excerpt from( freedomtofascism.com...) Does this fall in line with your post? For anyone who has not viewed this documentary, I highly recommend that you do.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
As of right now, there are 10,001 sovereign citizens in the USA- count me in. When I can respect my government and the laws they impose I may once again become a Citizen. If you are a U.S. citizen, you are nothing but a slave with few rights. Your wages are not your own, your home and vehicle are not your own, and your children belong to the state. Even your spouse is under their jurisdiction because you applied for a marriage license. To become sovereign all you have to do is decide to be your own person, shake off the shackles, and live according to your law (or your higher power). It isn't that hard.

edit on 7-2-2012 by lostviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am confident I am already on the FBI/CIA list because I am vocal and absolutely sick at the direction this country has taken. There isn't a Federal agency I trust or respect. Ten years ago, I believed my taxes were a worthwhile investment in the prosperity of this country. Now I am literally FORCED against my will into paying to kill innocent civilians in the Middle East, fund corporate incentives that abuse me and my family, and having my hard earned dollars pissed away by waste and corruption. I will be a PATRIOT first, and if that means a domestic terrorist second, so be it.

The best thing we could do in this country is UNITE and REFUSE to pay taxes. They would simply print more money, but our point would be well taken.

new topics

top topics

join