It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Iranian nuclear facility pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Photos of suspected secret Iranian nuclear site released

WASHINGTON (AFP) Sep 16, 2004
A US think tank with ties to the diplomatic and intelligence communities late Wednesday released seven satellite photographs of an Iranian military complex suspected of doing illicit nuclear weapons work, arguing the new evidence warranted international inspections.
More

The pics

.Hope it hasn't been posted already..

E_T

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Here's good material about Parchin area:
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
There seems to be a great deal of speculation regarding the actual use of this complex/buildings. I could neither confirm or deny based on what I see here what those buildings are, except maybe the next target for Israel or the US.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just love this kind of stuff, so convincing.....wonder if it's as wrong as the similar impressive pics used to justify the Iraqi war?

Fool me once.......

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
I just love this kind of stuff, so convincing.....wonder if it's as wrong as the similar impressive pics used to justify the Iraqi war?

Fool me once.......

Sminkey...... Sminkey........ Sminkey.........
I am totally programed to oppose you on every post.......

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Must keep typing.......

Just Kidding

I agree, I want way way way more proof than a few pictures and a Powell briefing before I go down the WMD road as well

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hmm well I should say I share your doubts.. The pictures show us very little.. Probably the intel people can see more though. But still, Sat imagery is not worth much without some hard on the site knowledge. Send in some drones I say. Highjack some workers. Tell Madonna there is a Kabbala center there. Eh ok maybe skip the highjack part

@E_T thanks for the links.. Ever the master of google

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey

Fool me once.......

Just Kidding

I agree, I want way way way more proof than a few pictures and a Powell briefing before I go down the WMD road as well

-

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Just Kidding

Actually, Powell and co. presented no evidence whatsoever for the Iraq WMD case. All he really did was present a theory.

It's really no surprise the U.S. wasn't backed up on the Iraq War matter. The U.S. never presented anything you could call evidence.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
yeah,lets not take the chance-were america and the U.K we can blow up anything or anyone we want with virtually zero evidence-it seems so wrong that we can build anything we want but when anyone else in the world does something we have to try and take the toy from the baby like weve already decided that what we go says....sad.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i don't really think the US has the right to try and stop other nations developing nukes when it has more than anyone else.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
when USA goverment wanted to atack Iraq, They said Iraq hold mass destructive weapons . buy when Sadam was captured and his goverment was overthrow, what we found? Nothing . now ,the target was Iranian.Shoud we believe the photos?

Originally posted by Clownface

Photos of suspected secret Iranian nuclear site released

WASHINGTON (AFP) Sep 16, 2004
A US think tank with ties to the diplomatic and intelligence communities late Wednesday released seven satellite photographs of an Iranian military complex suspected of doing illicit nuclear weapons work, arguing the new evidence warranted international inspections.
More

The pics

.Hope it hasn't been posted already..

new topics

top topics

join