It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay-Z is Nicki Minaj?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChakaBoy

This is in line with the esoteric tradition they are pursuing so I don't find it too far a stretch.

This could also provide more credence for the Jared Laughner looks like Glenn Beck crowd.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
na na, no way. yeeeah they sound funny and yeeeah they sound the same but ive heard them both live DUH.
unless nikki is a robot, they are TWO different people. Just listen to them live. Sillies

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by selfentry

She could be lip-synching pre recorded verses, she lip syncs almost every live show now i.e. The superbowl, the Grammys etc.... You don't have to be a robot to do this.
Not saying that is the case but it's definitely a possibility.

Jay-z is very successful, net worth over 500mil., maybe they figured that he could be twice as wealthy from the female side of things, if so, it's working.

I'm not really buying the " they are from the same place " theory because tons of rappers that grew up in the same neighborhood sound nothing alike.

I'm not buying the "it's just a coincidense" either.
Or the "anyone can sound alike if sped up or slowed down" idea

What options are left?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChakaBoy
What options are left?

Run up to Nikki and grab her nuggets. If she has them then you literally have first hand evidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I dont doubt that Hov has some heavy influences on the music industry but as another poster stated maybe after reviewing various music artist with the same outlook observations may change. Also she is from the YMCMB camp and he is from the ROC two different music influences competing for the throne
so who knows.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm slightly confused. So do people on this thread think that Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj are the same person? Or do they believe that Jay-Z just makes all of Nicki Minaj's music and she pretends that they are her own?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Are people really THIS gullible? Based on voice similarities this means Jay-Z is Nicki Minaj? They look nothing alike, not similar at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reminds me of milli vanilli

peace.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

LOL This is crazy. I think it has to do with the amount of D riding that goes on in NY rap. Everyone is trying to sound like Hova or at least do what he is doing. Even though he is the biggest D rider on planet Earth.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
From Jay-Z's song Heaven -

Conspiracy theorists screaming Illuminati
They can't believe this much skill is in the human body
He's 6'2", how the # he fit in the new Bugatti?
Aw, # it, you got me

Of course this will fly over the heads of most conspiracy theorists, but for the rest of us it's pretty amusing.
edit on 27-10-2013 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
People really believe in this? Wow. This is laughable. Although the Nicki Minaj one slowed down was pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Nothing to do with Illuminati here, just a transexual with a self inflated ego that wanted record deals in both personas with the backing to have the ability to get that awful crap they both try to pass as music produced.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I was in the studio with Niki Minaj back in a 2011 recording session, and i can tell you first hand that she herself does her own rapping! You ppl are so crazy.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
what could this mean?

also does Nicki work under Jayz label?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

Artists?

Since when is bragging in rhyme art?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I'm no rap expert...I wish this was true because it would be funny as asll hell...

But this looks real to me, that's some clever lip-syncing trickery right there, either that or mister Z scrubs up quite well.

I've seen a few videos of minaj freestyling, I've some female family members who think she's a godess, she seems quite real to me.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join