It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any fellow Alien abductees have anything new to report?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Homer i think it depends on the person, some people remember terrible operations, yet i think if anyone woke during a human medical procedure during surgery they would be freaked out too.

And then there are the people that just freak out just seeing the visitors, now this, the visitors bring on themselves, not because of their looks but because of their behavior, seriously anyone would freak out seeing someone in their bedroom at night no matter what the race.

now if the visitor was standing in a nice bright place, say example the botanical gardens, the person my walk right up to them and say hello, the threat of being intruded upon has been taken out of the encounter. if only they worked in this way.

its the dark home intrusion that terrifies us, especially while we are in bed, we are at our most vulnerable then.

i know in my case i can kind of make the rules, they have tried taking me while i was still fully awake and i vaguely remember them doing this on a number of occasions and i think i threw up. so now i make them wait for me to fall to sleep first, i can sense their inpatients but i dont care, im one of those people who hates vomiting.

but maybe they got tired of me, because i dont recall seeing them for a while, like i said in one of the above posts.
but i get the sense im still being watched by them.

Whateva

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Homer check out sir_slide thread here it's is a good example of what i was saying, this is an awesome encounter, no threat and no harm and the person had the choice to go with them or stay.

Whateva

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
double post by accident

edit on 19-4-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I had white hair in the Obiwan robes the first time there were three, and then those guys came back the day before 911... I had NO cable, yet got all of the channels on my old TV without a cable even being attatched, and had the teletubbies on for company for my Chiuaua, otherwise I would never have seen 911, as I avoided news like the black plague because it was allways so depressing... BUT it was on every channel.... Chanels I never should have had.....then there were some guys with black robes with red lining, and after that a kind brownish grey see through rubberish grey the very last time, with some other people in white lab type coats...these ones, the greys, are the ones that smelled like oily gas..... around 4 years back, when it all stopped finally.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Very interesting, Mellisa
Do you know why they came at that time? Did it affect you in a profound way, I mean, with the news? I have never seen the black & red-robed ones, but am interested to hear about the brown leathery one. I only saw that once, when I woke in my bedroom at the wrong time. I woke up in the middle of the night and thought I heard something in my closet, which was across from the foot of my bed. The closet door was open and I thought I saw a shadowy thing move in there, but blew it off to my eyes not being right. My husband was sleeping, but suddenly I was wide awake, so I got up for 15 minutes or so, got a glass of water, checked my email, then got back in bed. Then, near the master bath across the room, I saw something out of the corner of my eye moving diagonally across the room towards the closet. I swear it was the strangest thing I've ever seen. It was not grey like in the movies, but a strange tan color, very short. I saw its profile, so not straight on, but it was terrifying at the time. It moved so quickly across the room, I swear its feet didnt touch the floor. THe front profile of it showed a large head, short neck that attached too far to the back of the head, and had long, skinny arms, almost like a small child, but the arms were too long. It had super leathery-looking skin, like super deep wrinkles or folds everywhere, but looked soft at the same time, like rubber. The strangest thing about it was that it moved so quickly the back side of my view, seeing its profile, was like the back of it wasn't all there, like when cartoon characters are running fast and there are lines coming off of it... yet the whole thing was in slow motion. I tried waking my husband, but it was like he was dead, just would not wake, could not move, and I was terrified. Suddenly he started vibrating, like a muscle twitch that went through is whole body, and I just heard this horrible whirring sound, like both high and low-pitched at the same time, then I was out. I woke up the next morning like normal. The weird thing is, I felt like they (pretty sure there was already one in the closet) were actually scared of me. I have no idea what was going on or what, if anything, happened that night, just that one part of the night.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmarx
reply to post by FoxMulder007

it makes me sad to see how quickly these kind of threads devolve into "anal probes" and "tin foil hats".
this attitude is exactly why i can't be honest with people in my day-to-day life about these experiences.
someone is playing the game very well.
never felt so isolated.
come to a forum called "ALIENS AND UFOS".
walk away with nothing but ridicule.
sad.

Sadly this is the norm in most forums. First the OP should checkout his family history of heart problems...do some detective work - have it checked out by technology.

They haven't bothered with me for a long time now probably due to me being older now, but that's just fine with me. I was just noticing a scoop mark on my ankle the other day which made me think about the past visitations.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Excellent description indeed.... Almost a green tinge to the tan colour in the daylight, and YES they ARE terrified of you being awake... The time I smelled the oily gassy smell, it was because my roommate woke up, and freaked them right out... It was around 4am and getting light out.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight

Originally posted by kmarx
reply to post by FoxMulder007

it makes me sad to see how quickly these kind of threads devolve into "anal probes" and "tin foil hats".
this attitude is exactly why i can't be honest with people in my day-to-day life about these experiences.
someone is playing the game very well.
never felt so isolated.
come to a forum called "ALIENS AND UFOS".
walk away with nothing but ridicule.
sad.

Sadly this is the norm in most forums. First the OP should checkout his family history of heart problems...do some detective work - have it checked out by technology.

They haven't bothered with me for a long time now probably due to me being older now, but that's just fine with me. I was just noticing a scoop mark on my ankle the other day which made me think about the past visitations.

edit on 19-4-2012 by mellisamouse because: started typing before the quotes ended..

Weird about the scoops on my back... I kinda felt like a sticky spot back there many times.. like ther was jam on the back of my shirt, pulling my baby peach hairs or something, but never looked. It wasn't until my chiroprator saw them and asked me what on earth happened to my back, that I knew they were there.... HUGE gaping scoop marks... weirdest thing though. They heal VERY quickly and completely. NO scars at all..
edit on 19-4-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Excellent description indeed.... Almost a green tinge to the tan colour in the daylight, and YES they ARE terrified of you being awake... The time I smelled the oily gassy smell, it was because my roommate woke up, and freaked them right out... It was around 4am and getting light out.

Oh and I forgot... the lab coats... yes, I've seen those guys, who look totally normall and human to me, in a hospital-like place that oddly, seemed to be in a very strange part of a normal old looking house or building, it was like a 1940s-1950s style hospital, cold little black and white checkered floors, mint green walls, little chrome wash stations and brightly lit rooms. One main room with beds as far as the eye could see, with those old-fashioned white curtain dividers that sit on chrome stands inbetween the beds, and with other, tiny rooms that have double-sided mirror (or whatever it's called) in the room with 2 doors & the same old-fashioned hospital/dr.'s office decor I mentioned previously. From my experience, the smaller rooms are more disturbing, the big room was like for quick check-ups and you have to hold your own chart or folder until they come to check out out. Very chaotic in there, in the big room. Have you had this experience before?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I don't remember the place,probly blacked that part out? but the people in the lab coats were definatly just ordinary people... it was kinda hazy comming outta that one, like my roommate made me/us, wake up too soon...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
okay, why aint they contacting me???

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Maybe they are contacting you and you are not recalling any memories. Having an interest in the subject of Contact and Experience can be the onset of awakening. Many people have an interest in all manner of unexplained subjects before they become awakened. It will happen when you are ready.

Much Peace...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
OP is asking if anyone has had any recent experiences, no stockholm syndrome my loving kiddnappers stuff. I have something / thay revoked my alien abduction session ticket all i did was try to kill them abit lol not much on the grandscale.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Oh yeah.... I need the ridicule like I need a hole in the head.

Just do what you have to do.... continue on, looking for the others to link arms with is useless and unecessary.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I like anonymous ridicule from anonymous morons so hears one the last thing one of them creatures said to me was "nooooo" as i pushed and tugged the lady creature (you know the peace and love tall things ) to the groung Smashing it headfirst to the ground as i trampled over it. quite a sight i feel badass 4dat1

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spocksbuttbaby

nice comments from someone that posted the first day he registered...
DONT FEED THE TROLLS

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
( I made a nice reply yesterday, hit the reply button,, and lost connection to the net, sorry if this is a double post) To Apollo, thanks for sharing your stories. Ignore the rude people critisizing your posts. You will find awesome people on this site, if ya give it a chance .......To kentucky cowboy 2, I think they may come back, but i was a little younger when it happened, and when they induce missing time, it is very stressful on my body, maybe thats not the case for everyone, but when my case of missing time first happened , i was working as a unloader \ loader for a major parcel service, so i was in somewhat descent shape. Before my first case of abductions happened , i felt odd. I cant explain it, its just a feeling, so lately if things get weird,like i get that feeling, or other strange anomolies happen, i will get on this forum and see if anyone else feels the same.I hope you make the best out of your experience, no sense in seeing it as a negative, look on the bright side, good or bad, at least they know who you are, you are a investment in some way to them. .................. To Spocksbuttbaby,quote " op is asking if anyone had any recent experiences" ..well put....... ....... Thanks for posting your experiences i enjoy reading them, i havent had a chance to full read all yet. My abductions ended years ago, so all i can contribute in the way of info, is when i feel their presence , like i feel the force is with us haha. .. If anyone reads this, and your abductions are on going,dont tell anyone in person, like your boss, your friends , or family.. If you do tell your story, make in anonymous. Like keep it on this site.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kentuckycowboy2

How do we stop them?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

yaaa right it was the first day , so what lol. im a abduction expert because i am a abductee as thay call it. i dont care much who knows it on the internet. that makes me a troll ??? sorry i dont use internt slag i sounds dumb to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
pop quiz hot shot real people if any . Your standing in some type of control room with a large screen everything is mostly dark, its one of the head honchos rooms. what colour are the symbols on the box on the floor below the large screen or on any other panels with symbols in that room ???

hhmmmmm ????

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join