It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any fellow Alien abductees have anything new to report?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder007

I had some very vivid lucid dreams and nosebleeds on and off over a 24 hour period. I had a session with Mary Rodwell and had some explanations for the implants that are inserted via the nose - I imagine I was receiving a tune up or grease and oil change.

Some other changes as well - physical and emotional - so I know I am being assisted during a very difficult time. I have a strong feeling that we are entering a time of decision making - where people have to decide whether they want to live in a world where shopping for shoes and a big mac is more important than being emotionally aware and Spiritually in tune with self and the world.

Much Peace..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Not sure if I had ever been abducted but I think I posted here a while back about one of my experiences. Anyway, I've never reported it on here but one of the reasons I always thought I was is because I have a scar under my pubic hair area. about an inch in size maybe. Not sure how it got there. Didn't notice it for a while because the hair covered it up. I think hair even grows over it...weird? Anyway It's in a very sensitive area so I for sure would of remembered this happening to me. I asked my mother and she said I was never hurt or bleeding down there when I was young. I also don't remember having the scar when I was young. I've always wondered where it came from and how. Sure wish I knew what in the blue hell happened down there lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

edit on 11-2-2012 by dajanksta because: Ddbl post

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

I hope you have recovered ok from your nosebleeds and such. When i have my warning signs that remind me of 'them', i try to be a better person in a instant. As i do fear 'them' . To quote the joker from the first batman movie 'it takes power to inflict pain'.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The one thing is I do not fear them. I have learned to take a neutral stance - I have learned to think more like a scientist. I ask myself questions - what do we have here - why - what purpose - what are the elements.

I do not really have any painful memories - one that is unsettling but I have had a regression and have made sense of what was happening. I look at humanity and compare what humanity does to me and I compare my Contact and Experiences and I find more and more that humans are the ones who love to inflict pain - and the pain is because they can - not because they are trying to help. Just because they can.

I am at a stage in my life where - I would not want to live my life without my Contact and Experiences - to me to live a life of mere existence - to be born - go to school - get a job - make money - die - that to me is meaningless.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
As to why i am afraid, i would have to explain part of my story, and i will never do that on this forum, as it would take forever, and to argue with every 'skeptic' that chimes in would be useless. Well my life changed for the better because of 'them'. I now try to focus on what i consider the bigger picture. My scariest moments were the missing time.And a few other momments. I never wanted them to leave, as my only hope of being a better soul , was with their help. But i did feel like my body was giving out, and when i felt they should leave, it ended shortly after. Im not a complainer, and money cant buy the experiences i lived through, everyday was amazing, I actually woke up excited . Like a kid about to go to disneyland. I know what you mean about approaching things from a neutral point of view. Funny you said that, as i try to model myself after a entity i communicated with. It was indifferent. Didnt get happy or mad. Much better to live like that, as i never regret any choice i make. Like if your mad, or in love , you look back and say, why did i do that. Its taken me soo long to get good at it, and im getting better.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I thought i was being contacted by a visitor that was in my house one night at age five.
i also considered that i was being electronically meddled with by someone deep in the government who has been telling me all sorts of crap all along from within the shadows. never face to face communication.

in different threads i had been reporting things that have been happening to me... very paranormal experiences.
it almost came to a complete halt. i don't know whether to be relieved or terrified. i don't know if something terrible has happened to someone I know and felt i was communicating with or if a nutcase is just taking a break.... or trying to break me rather. crush my compiled emotions. the things that happened right before the halt... so messed up. i am so bent about this i can't even begin to talk about what i feel because i don't know. it's not going to come anywhere near to sending me over the edge though because most of what i feel is anger. just old, stale, diluted anger. I am so pissed off this is all happening and REALLY pissed off that i couldn't have just been told things long ago. this is bull#. i feel no love in this area. i'm glad things in other areas are going better. It just seems to sleep as of right now but the processes that i am experiencing right now are taking me back to a very familiar feeling and it isn't good at all.

I would try to explain but i'm afraid I'm not making myself clear.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
I thought i was being contacted by a visitor that was in my house one night at age five.
i also considered that i was being electronically meddled with by someone deep in the government who has been telling me all sorts of crap all along from within the shadows. never face to face communication.

in different threads i had been reporting things that have been happening to me... very paranormal experiences.
it almost came to a complete halt. i don't know whether to be relieved or terrified. i don't know if something terrible has happened to someone I know and felt i was communicating with or if a nutcase is just taking a break.... or trying to break me rather. crush my compiled emotions. the things that happened right before the halt... so messed up. i am so bent about this i can't even begin to talk about what i feel because i don't know. it's not going to come anywhere near to sending me over the edge though because most of what i feel is anger. just old, stale, diluted anger. I am so pissed off this is all happening and REALLY pissed off that i couldn't have just been told things long ago. this is bull#. i feel no love in this area. i'm glad things in other areas are going better. It just seems to sleep as of right now but the processes that i am experiencing right now are taking me back to a very familiar feeling and it isn't good at all.

. ....... ... In regards of thinking you were being electronically meddled with, I did consider my experience was just some government experiment. Like some scientist figured out how to tap into our sight and sense and they need test cases. I don't believe that happened to me, but it did cross my mind at one point. I totally understand about not wanting to tell your story. Every time I told my story, I never got a response I was seeking, although what response was I wanting? My life was worse before my experience. I actually was excited to be living through my 'abductions'. Sure I lost the respect of all my friends and my family. But I looked at it like its a price I had to pay. I always wished I knew if there was something else out there. And I found out.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, Im not sure whats going on, but I can tell you I have had some really weird dreams. Just last night in my dream there was a woman the appeared with giant black sunglasses and was very thin and she just stood there looking at me.. it frightened me so much i awoke from my dream shaking. There was also a strange scent in my apartment, like sweet smelling coffee... mind you i live on the first floor with no one near me so it wasnt a smell from another aparment. This was also about 335 this am. I know it seems vague but it was just really odd and honestly scared the ish out of me. I wonder if its prepping me?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder007

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

. ....... ... In regards of thinking you were being electronically meddled with, I did consider my experience was just some government experiment. Like some scientist figured out how to tap into our sight and sense and they need test cases. I don't believe that happened to me, but it did cross my mind at one point. I totally understand about not wanting to tell your story. Every time I told my story, I never got a response I was seeking, although what response was I wanting? My life was worse before my experience. I actually was excited to be living through my 'abductions'. Sure I lost the respect of all my friends and my family. But I looked at it like its a price I had to pay. I always wished I knew if there was something else out there. And I found out.

i have told a lot of my (overall) story in other threads scattered around... I really need to get this stuff together on my site so that when this comes up, I can just refer to a link if people have any questions of everything that has happened up till this point.

i am just very weary right now because there has been some changes going on and I do believe some want me jumping to all sorts of conclusions, so I am just trying to give it it's due process if you know what i mean.

I am just pretty confused about certain things that have recently transpired. I felt the need to say something but my feelings on it might only further confuse.

about the electronic meddling... there are certain things about the communication that reak which i cannot deny and therefore cannot ignore.

IF....Big IF.... i am communicating with benevolence, there is also some thing malevolent there and it is very much connected to the type of beings who use the internet.

Humans.

I'd try to explain but that's my whole goal and I don't expect to accomplish that in just one post...

meanwhile, after the puppetizing stopped (I just don't know what the hell else to call it), i am still getting very strong notions about things while watching some rather eye opening stuff unfold. It involves some family members.

you see, i have come to a different state... and it appears that some of my family are not so unlike me in having experiences... and I think it could be related. I haven't talked much to them about this before but at the present station of things it seems important and some really strange things are unfolding in the world and in life in general. I probably won't be telling their stories on here unless it comes across that they wish to get it out in the open... but who knows. i have a lot of plans about trying to put a lot of stuff together and maybe they would be interested in letting me add their stories.
edit on 15-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmceeTrick
Well, Im not sure whats going on, but I can tell you I have had some really weird dreams. Just last night in my dream there was a woman the appeared with giant black sunglasses and was very thin and she just stood there looking at me.. it frightened me so much i awoke from my dream shaking. There was also a strange scent in my apartment, like sweet smelling coffee... mind you i live on the first floor with no one near me so it wasnt a smell from another aparment. This was also about 335 this am. I know it seems vague but it was just really odd and honestly scared the ish out of me. I wonder if its prepping me?

sweet smelling coffee... hmmm...

once when I was young i was playing in my floor and lookedunder my bed which was for the most part pretty cleared out as was my whole room at the time. I came across some random object under my bed... perhaps a shoe box or something that had upon it a small strange dab of dark gooey stuff and it smelled sweet, rich like coffee yet different... unexplainable. i could identify it with nothing else in my house. To this day i can remember the smell and it is not unlike coffee, yet different.... i cannot relate the smell to anything. It is not coffee, it is only like it in ways... it is something different and i have no idea what. It also sort of reminds me of molassis, but it doesn't have that off smell like molassis. never been able to figure that out or why it would be on a shoe box in a small dab of what appeared to be resin or paste... but i found it pleasantly strange.

That was three decades ago and i still recall this unusual smell very vividly.

...and let me tell you... i have smelled A LOT of stuff.
I'm the type of person who goes to the store and has to smell every bottle of anything that looks interesting if i am allowed to open it. I like the places that smells can take my mind so this is just something I've always done. can't imagine why i can't match it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I hope you don't mind me chiming in - your 'coffee' experience is similar to an experience I had with smell. My boy cat went missing - few days I don't worry I know where he goes. Weeks pass and I am worried and one particular day my heart sinks and I just feel as though he has died - I try not to be too sad but I wanted to bury him and grieve properly.

I am in the garden and I turn around and he is just there - as if out of thin air. Of course I froze for a second and then drop what I am doing and go to him. He has a shell shocked look on his face and he appears okay - but the smell - not like anything I can relate to in an earthly sense. He smelled of this scent - I picked him up and he was really limp and not at all like his boisterous self.

I tried thinking through the smells - maybe he got locked in a garage or shed and it was petrol or oil or something of a chemical nature that was in the garage/shed - not quite right. I still do not have anything I can compare it to. It was a chemical smell but not pungent but almost pleasant. Hopefully at this stage you are thinking - I understand where you are coming from.

And when I turned around and saw him - he was sitting in a place he never sits - nor my other cats or the neighbours cat. I contacted Mary Rodwell and some other researcher friends who are Contactees and Experiencers and shared the information. Still going hmmm.... Thanks for listening as it were.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
did you rule out antifreeze? oh god i hope so.

antifreeze...

there is something in antifreeze that if more concentrated could possibly be close to what i am referring to.

weird.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
holy crap amanda...

I think i might have discovered what this gunk could be... ethyline glycol out of a capacitor. I just looked this crap up. searched why antifreeze smelled that way, found ethyline glycol... other uses like the brown crap inside of capacitors that you are not supposed to touch.

why was that under my bed?

no, this is really weird. with the way my mother kept house and the fact it was like 1982-83 and we certainly didn't have circuit boards laying around or an abundance of electronics to begin with.... and in every motherboard or tv repair job i have ever done i have not again seen a busted capacitor... not saying it doesn't happen, just doesn't happen often enough for it to have been on a lone shoe box under my bed in the 80s.

why is this making me so paranoid all of the sudden? it's just weird... really really weird. I have not since seen this gunk and... wt...?

this is bothering me.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I wonder if i had eaten it, how much of it would have been needed to kill me.

wow... this is... kinda freaking me out.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Please don't be freaked out or afraid. I have learned to rise above my fear and now fear is my alert to something that is wrong or evil - as opposed to being afraid of lots of things because I don't understand and then not knowing the difference when I am supposed to fear - like a threat.

So - I became a researcher by default which meant as Students started to disclose to me in the classroom I had to support them - not by asking questions and putting a focus on their disclosure - but - letting them know it's okay you are not alone - I understand and so do others and together we share information and we try to work things out.

Have been intrigued by science but not overly interested - however - now I have learned to think like a scientist. That is how I tackle every experience - particularly the photographic and first hand witness evidence - as I speak with adults as well.

Don't know whether I have helped you but that is my intention. The best thing that happened to me was to meet other people with whom I could share my information and they in turn share with me - it's great to not be ridiculed and to feel as though the experiences can have purpose.

Much Peace...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Bumping this thread. When odd stuffs happens around me , i cant help but to wonder if aliens are floating around. I am a abductee, and think they ( aliens) bring some kind of energy with them. And when i feel weird i wonder if any other abductee feels it also. If your in Sacramento, pm me. We could chat or hit up a mufon meeting.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I have been going through the same issue since Sept-2006. I was taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak station and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. I was found walking around in shock. I was en-route to go and work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. I had gotten off Amtrak in Charleston, West Virginia because some black female on the train told me that I was going to die. I called 911 from the train and they told me to get off at the next stop in Charleston, West Virginia. I was just attempting to walk to a hotel within sight of the station.

This heart issue you are talking about- Did you get irregular heart beat, shortness of breath, numbness in the head and arms, Slurred speech and confusion? You feel like you have been drugged. These beings have done this to me like 15 times since Sept-2006. I also came back to my Home Town in NC- Telepathic. After so many attacks and I am leaving out details because I have to get some sleep tonight..I have to work 12 hour shift tommorw..

I have came to the conclusion that these beings have the ability to poison us with somekind of white powder like dust something and a red smoke. They would always start their attacks by doing this to me and breaking my physical body down. The best remedy for the Alien Poison is Drink lots of Milk and take 1 Claritin D a day..this will help dilute the Alien Poison and keep youre airway open.

My attacks got so bad, I had to find a Shaman. I found a guy called William White Crow out of CA. He has helped me more than anyone. There are 2 weakness that the Aliens have- DOGS and they hate Cigarette Smoke.

Things have gotten better and seem calmer here in NC. The beings have finally stopped physically attacking me..It has been a horrible few past years, but I am working full time in Nursing and I have returned to College. I never made it to my duty station in Montana. I had to return to NC and no one would believe me. The last call that I made to my duty station..I told them that I was being Tracked and Hunted by Something that I could not explain. I wish I could get back everything I have lost because of the attacks..but I am atleast thankful to be alive and working.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

This Telepathic Link is wide open at about a level 10, just when I thought it was going to turn off. I guess I spoke to soon from my last post that things were calming down here in NC. I hear other humans talking in my head 24 hours a day, other than when I am sleeping. This is like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off. I can communicate back to all of them. Usually, I tell them all to go to hell and I want to be disconnected from all of them. This has been going on since Sept-2006, and by now you would think it would have turned off. If I had been connected to positive people I probably would be looking at this differently. For example, if I had a flat tire somewhere out in the middle of no-where these people would know I was in trouble and someone would show up and help me. In my case with the other humans I am connected to I cannot depend on them for anything.

I also saw some beings at work black shadows and grey something that went by me so fast and disappeared that I was just like, oh well, I guess they are back. I have seen everything from Lights, Shadows, Orbs, Large Grey Creatures that appeared and disappeared and a full size being the color of the Sun. I dont get afraid of the beings anymore, it is the humans that I am connected to on this Telepathic Link that are bothering me.

This Telepathic Link is like a pshylogical warfare tactic. Maybe the Aliens have just done this in certain areas to see how humans would react with such an ability. I dont know, but it is horrible. Anyway, I know what you are talking about with the Heart Issue. We are probably being attacked by the same kind of Alien Species.

Based on what has happened to me and what I have observed, these beings come to Earth in Stages and then leave and latter come back.

I will come back on this site latter..I am so worn out from work..I have got to get sleep.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Apollo7, thanks for your detailed reply...the heart issue I had took on different symptoms over time. The first time I had it was the worst , and fit the description of a stroke , among other symptoms. These days its not as bad, but still I worry I may not make it through it. They are far and few between now. ... I hope you make it through your experience ok, and learn much from whatever it is you are encountering. ( aliens , etc. ). ..... .......... I understand what you mean about a radio in your head, during my experience , i communicated through some sort of telepathy. All you can do is try to make your experience into a positive experience. I know its easier said than done. And I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of what happened to me and my abductions ended in 2004 , 2006 ish. Gotta go, If I missed a question , or left out detail, I will edit soon. I'm real tired right now ...thanks again

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join