It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any fellow Alien abductees have anything new to report?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My experiences ended years ago.Around 10 years give or take, and i remember those days like it was yesterday. Every once in awhile i have a heart issue, and i wonder if it is them knockin. As the first time i ever had a heart issue was when my experiences were in the early stages. Well i had a heart issue last night, and wonder if maybe anybody else had one?. Now i know im implying somehow aliens are tampering with my heart, and im not trying to get to the bottom of that , im just trying to start a thread where abductees could maybe chime in when they think they may be contacted. Or want to get something off their chest..thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder007

I'm not sure I understand what having heart issues has to do with the possibility of an alien abduction.

Perhaps if you provided some info on the type of heart issues you are having it/I might can be of some help.

edit on 6-2-2012 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Of course, a ton of questions left unanswered. Maybe some best left even unasked.
But we damned well don't want to leave this place without something!

I've had heart "issues," not to mention another major health issue, neither of which unexpected given my advanced years. However, as one of those given a task or two to complete via the Ufolk, and a slow worker, thinker and writer, I'm not unwilling to conclude that some of these danger signs to my life sustaining abilities are given as warnings and prods that I need to get my act together according to their wishes.

Given that some of us are given false and ridiculous info to impart to the rest of humanity, I'm not sure that I'm helping or hurting my earthly tribe if I do or not do either. My ramblings here on ATS rarely get into those areas and tend more to address general ignorance--frequently denied--by the unwashed and unanointed. However the light dims and the day ends. If nothing else, time to write your tales for the family if no one else.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
summer of last year was the last time i had a "visit".
they're angry at me for something.
maybe the smoking.
maybe the poor choice in diet.
idk.
same old bull about how it wasn't important for me to know.
probably got on the wrong bus
ended up in Reno and spent all their extra clams at the strip club..
suppose i wasn't the best chaperon.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well, the probing has died down a little for now. Apparently they have traveled millions of light years through space, have beared witness to the eagle eye nebula, and have conquered time travel. But, they've never studied something as interesting as the human colon.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Probing the colon doesn't explain the heart issues.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

The heart issue has more to do with jealousy, and 'heartache,' and I'm sure the probing is tied to it somehow...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

Nor the abduction.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

it makes me sad to see how quickly these kind of threads devolve into "anal probes" and "tin foil hats".
this attitude is exactly why i can't be honest with people in my day-to-day life about these experiences.
someone is playing the game very well.
never felt so isolated.
come to a forum called "ALIENS AND UFOS".
walk away with nothing but ridicule.
sad.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kmarx

It is extremely difficult for a non experiencer to comprehend abductions. It's fantasies, dreams and mental illness. But for someone who has experienced it, it becomes part of our reality.

No shame in saying I had an experience and honestly could not care less if anyone believed me or not.

Ridicule is part of the game. It used to bother me. I used to get very very angry about it. Not anymore.

Live and let live...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by kmarx

It is extremely difficult for a non experiencer to comprehend abductions. It's fantasies, dreams and mental illness. But for someone who has experienced it, it becomes part of our reality.

No shame in saying I had an experience and honestly could not care less if anyone believed me or not.

Ridicule is part of the game. It used to bother me. I used to get very very angry about it. Not anymore.

Live and let live...

Right on!
(Worth repeating)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmarx

it makes me sad to see how quickly these kind of threads devolve into "anal probes" and "tin foil hats".
this attitude is exactly why i can't be honest with people in my day-to-day life about these experiences.
someone is playing the game very well.
never felt so isolated.
come to a forum called "ALIENS AND UFOS".
walk away with nothing but ridicule.
sad.
I am all for a good joke even at my expense. If its witty and funny have at it. My goal was to reach a abductee, someone with a experience like mine. As far as thinking im a liar or crazy,it would appear that way from reading my post or any post involving the unknown. If you saw me, im just another face in the gym, and my days of partying are over , but i used to be out til 4 in the morning on a worknight hanging with a bunch of a-holes. So i know the fallout from telling such a story, as most of my old friends were the barfight kinda people, and i got the typical response from them when i tried to explain what had happened...So trying to convince someone that has not had a experience is not in my interest. This thread may just fade away, or maybe turn into a thread where alien abductees can chat , or find each other. There are alot of smart people on here , that ask alot of good questions. Im in my early thirties now, and i dont have it in me to tell my story in detail in a post, in person i could talk for hours about what i saw and heard. But if anyone wants a in a nutshell recap , i had missing time, saw this and saw that yaddy yaddy yadda and im now talking about aliens in some forum.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I was honestly wanting to know what kind of heart issues you were having. I had no other pretext. Usually when you head of abductions people talk about brain issues or other things. This is one of the few times I've heard of heart issues.

I'm not saying I either believe or disbelieve you, because I don't know the story. But cardiology is sort of my specialty. That's why my interest peaked....and..like I said..it isn't a usual place people report issues with during or after.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The world is a mess, some people know it, some have doubts about it and others are like walking zombies. The thing with aliens, there is not just one type or breed but it is life and life goes with what works. At the moment I am happy in my depression, seeing Bush spit on the Geneva Convention and Obama following suit to all those hard and painful lessons. A good effort was made to instil a sense of morality and ethical behaviour in man, but it has lost to the desires of power and control, this is life.

We are not dead yet, but like a patient with a terminal illness it continues to get harder and harder to turn things around. In the eternal shower of life Earth is but a drop.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I recently found out a family friend had an abduction experience and posted a thread here abduction thread

I was surprised how many people automatically went for "shes lying" not even she imagined it or it was a dream.
While I totally agree many cases are total fiction made up by people looking for attention knowing the people involved in this case has opened my eyes and I am now a believer.

I appreciate how hard it must be for you dealing with the disbelief and ridicule but people always mock what they dont understand.

Stay strong

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
I recently found out a family friend had an abduction experience and posted a thread here abduction thread

I was surprised how many people automatically went for "shes lying" not even she imagined it or it was a dream.
While I totally agree many cases are total fiction made up by people looking for attention knowing the people involved in this case has opened my eyes and I am now a believer.

I appreciate how hard it must be for you dealing with the disbelief and ridicule but people always mock what they dont understand.

Stay strong I hope your friend has found whatever it is she needed to find.Your friend should take comfort in the fact that "they" found her. Time is money, and that probally universal. So every alien abductee is a investment of sorts. I know every skeptic will have a field day with that comment. And as for the heart issue, i dont want to go into that too much , as when i tried to contact people on getting a book done, i was told researchers keep certain aspects out of the general public regarding certain things, so they can weed out liars. But, my missing time case was rough , and i was a 23 or so. And i wonder how a elderly person would have held up against a encounter like i had. I can say i had a tumor develop after my experience. But i dont really think its alien related, but there is a little red light blinking in the middle of my tumor, could it be a implant? Haha kidding on the blinking light. But to explain a little, the 'entities' i encountered spoke through thoughts, and when the conversation ended so to speak, i had a heart issue, now that is just me, and effects may vary from person to person, but i was hoping a abductee would get what im trying to say. I had a heart issue the other night, and was wondering if 'they' were floating around or something.So i thought i would post a thread here ,to see if maybe by chance i could find some other abductee that may be thinking the same. Most people on here are good people that ask smart questions, and im not trying to be rude with the vagueness of my experiences.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

from referenced post:

This is a good example of why I suggested a two-tier thread structure. One for the OPs- and believers, and the other for the others who are there to disprove, attack, mock, etc.... (of which I do sometimes as well). ATS Thread It's not an ignore feature, but a way to optionally read the opposing view, if desired.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join