It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro From Pravdaseeker.. Long Time Alternative News Hound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello ATS members and guests..,

ATS has been one of the sites I have visited for quite a very long time.. finally decided best to join, etc.

I personally took the red pill when a lot of readers were still a gleam in their fathers eye..he he . It was during the Viet Nam Wars last dying years... I was in the military, and saw things that frankly ruined the myth we were taught to grow up with. "Something" wasn't right about it all.

I read "The Rockerfeller Files", and "None Dare Call It Conspiracy"... and between those two, and further research.. by 1975 I was a full blown "Plot Theorist".. I hesitate to use Conspiracy Theorist because of the Orwellian "auto-think" that terminology generates in a lot of sheeple..

I suppose you could say I was one before they came up with the "word".. "conspiracies" historically have taken place, and history shows us these FACTS are what usually "creates" a big turn for a society, a country, the world, etc.. So for one to think they "don't" go on in these days, smacks of illogic thinking in my opinion..lol.

I have seen things, experienced things that would be hard to believe over the years... but as some of these may someday be posted, rest assured I will only post the truth as best to my ability..

My nom de plume PRAVDASEEKER.. is a combo of Russian and duh.. english.. Pravda means TRUTH, so I am a truthseeker at heart. I loath phony stories, and hoax type stuff..and am currently terribly embarassed with this election cycle and its cast of clowns; of several flavors... sigh.. God help us..I think I smell WW3 on the horizon.

I have written for another website for about since the web was around.. and have come to really enjoy the ATS Radio shows.. cool..

My wife said she found the radio show and had me tune in with her..

I am a bit overwhelmed with the vast number of threads..lol.. but the more info the better..

I try my best to see both sides of a story, and frankly the "suttle" stuff they pull on the news, selective editing, leaving certain info out to sway the public in another direction, is so easy for me to see, MOST of the time..I rarely still get "taken" by a improperly reported story..live and learn right?

I truly believe if history is allowed to record the truth, that someday it will be noted and looked back on as these present weeks and months, years.. were the MOST CORRUPT times in the history of mankind.. and some of the worst empire building in history.

I look forward to meeting people via our "works". It is pretty amazing, you can really get to know someone by what they write if you read their posts over the years... and when you DO meet, or talk live to them, it is as if you already know them, and visa versa usually..

Anyhow, hello to you all, and here we go.. expanding our horizons on a bigger scale..

Pravdaseeker

edit on 6/2/2012 by Sauron because: - Title All uppercase to Lowercase

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well ,welcome to the otherside of things.

Enjoy your stay and I am looking forward to your comments!

BTW,a mod will come along soon to tell you no all caps on a header and give the rest of the terms and conditions.
K
edit on 6-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

Hi pravdaseeker, welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Nice to meet you! My name is Jodi, I'm nobody quite so interesting! Just a mom of four boys from Colorado who grew up in a military family and didn't buy into all of the lies we are told. I was born skeptical and have spent my life questioning and not believing, but I think they called me "difficult"! LOL So hard when a person thinks for themselves to get them to believe all the lies I guess.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS pravdaseeker. Fasten your seat belt and enjoy the wide array of carnival rides here.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Greetings, I like what you have to say and look forward to hearing more from you.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
, I'm nobody quite so interesting! Just a mom

You are so wrong.

Mother, to 4 sons.

Military.

You are more interesting than you know.

Im a slepp with 2 sons who does home renos.

I consider my opinion valid, as you should value yours.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

Hello MaMaa,

I got myself into trouble way back in 2000...lol. I told my father who had been a "lifer" in the military.. that Bush 2 would BARELY win.. and the middle east would boil over, and that we will be in a very long desert war soon afterwards..

Well.... you can imagine.. he blew his stack at me called me a commie, you name it..lol.

For the early years.. the family avoided me like the plague. But over the years they have seen and experienced most all what I told them all was coming to be the norm..

NOW, I am a bit more respected by my family, as at times I seemed "prophetic" to them..lol. But to be honest, I wish I was the nutter fool who was SO WRONG..and all was as it USED to be..but noooo, some elite blankety blanks got other ideas for us all eh?

A lot of the "converted" in the family over the years have passed on. Dad never did see things my way... but mum DID.. she told dad, "If he is such a crazy guy, how come everything he tells us usually happens down the road a few months to a couple of years max?"...lol..

My kids see what is going on, and my son is happily AWAKE.. got one sibling that is in denial, the other had a terrible tramatic awakening.. and kinda freaked a bit, you know? Like all of a sudden realized she had been lied to about a lot of things for the most of her life! Wow... kinda rough on her.

Anyhow, thank you for the warm welcomes, and see you "out there" in ATS land.

Pravda

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

VERITAS/TRUTH/PRAVDA/... so lovely Words
the Road to'em is paved with many freakin' grieves & challenges to break through. Anyway, all these stuff are gonna be funny at the all

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Greetings Sarkoy,

Around 2000 my birthday... I went to Russia for a few weeks.. Stayed in way southern suburb, was last stop on subway to the south...

Flying in, when the clouds allowed... the view was absolutely stunning.. lakes everywhere, and forest everywhere, rivers everywhere...lol...

I enjoyed the museums with a relish.. such history!!

Rained like crazy there! lol.. KNOW why EVERYONE carries an umbrella... Jaz du ZONT! LOL

Fascinating place and culture... met some amazing people while there...

I hope that you will "weigh in" from time to time at ATS on some of these threads involving the sadly crumbling friendship between your country and the "west"... and most recently... the heating up of the Syrian mess.

Offering your point of view, or groups of folks you know, co workers general opinions, etc.. would be MOST interesting too... As in what does the common Russian think on a certain issue, etc.

I went to Russia at a time when we were very close friends, and figured I better hurry up before things started getting screwed up by politicians again... growing up during the cold war, was a major influence to go and see for myself...

See the TRUTH of the place and cleanse my mind of the years of propaganda I was inundated with in my youth..

It was a refreshing awakening, and a major step on my lifes journey.. a bigger picture opened before me..

I try to apply the lessons learned in that incredible journey to all things in life..

Amazing place, but too DARN COLD for me...lmao!!! Good grief... !! Snowing in the middle of September and wishing for a COAT was a bit much! HA!

Thanks for your kind words..

Pravda

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yeah, Amicus, ye're right: Apogee of new war is crawling closer, but it will be not about country against country, that one is $©*m versus People. Anyway, $©*m did & will get failed

new topics

top topics

join