It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS straw poll,( Reflection of Populace or Isolated Even!t)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Do you fellow ATSers and Americans think the straw poll held here was an isolated outcome? Do you think that the majority of members and non members alike are disillusioned? If you feel that the outcome of the ATS straw poll is a direct reflection of a majority of the people in the U.S. as well as abroad, stand and be counted yet again by flagging, starring or whatever way you think of in regards to this post!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Translation: I'm looking for a cheap way to earn stars and flags...

No. I don't believe it to be an accurate representation of the population at large, given that this site focuses on specific topics, or a certain way of thinking on many topics.

Obviously the crowd drawn to ATS is not the same crowd drawn to a yoga class, or needlework class, etc.

That is not to say some members don't do needlework or yoga....
edit on 6-2-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think it was a reflection of ATS, where the majority trust neither the Govt. nor the MSM.

While the number of people who feel this way is increasing daily. The vast majority of Americans still believe whatever the TV tells them to believe.
edit on 6-2-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's clearly an isolated event. This is a conspiracy theory website. Conspiracy theorists are a pretty big minority in the general population. Anyway how anyone can believe that ron paul has 90% of the population behind him is beyond me. Tbtb do try and play him down a lot, but he definitely isn't the frontrunner for the 2012 election as many seem to believe.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I agree that it would appear that I am making a cheep attempt to gather kudos but that is not my intention at all. The mods are very welcome to take any stars or flags from they wish whether from this post or not. I wish only to clarify what others have basically stated, ie that there is no reason to think that voter fraud has occurred.Mods, please take ALL stars and flags awarded to me to show that my conviction is solid!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I just think it is a remarkable coincidence that the same thing happened in both arenas with the only exception being that the voting could not be rigged here! We are being told it is wrong to question anomalies in the voting process, and to suck it up and move on.

Footnote to mods; I still see s&f's in my profile!

edit on 6-2-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join