It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents protest at scandalized LA grade school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Parents protest at scandalized LA grade school

www.ajc.com

Many children stayed home Monday while parents demanded more protection at an elementary school where two teachers are suspected of molesting students in class.
Last week, teacher Mark Berndt, 61, who worked at the school for 32 years, was charged with committing lewd acts on 23 children, ages 6 to 10, between 2005 and 2010.

The acts cited by authorities include blindfolding children and feeding them his own semen in his classroom in what children were allegedly told was a tasting game.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I find it absolutely insane that things like this have been going on for at least 7 years in one case, and that none of the teachers or principal knew about it. How could this have gone on for so long?

There was obviously some kind of hush hush going on between him and at least one other teacher, Martin Springer, who was arrested just a week later on similar charges.

The neighborhood where the school is happens to be predominately latino, with many students and even more parents struggling with English, according to reports.
I'd imagine this gave these sick teachers an edge in what they were doing, thinking that they wouldn't be able to relate what was going on to any authorities efficiently.

Thankfully, Berdnt could face life in prison for what he's done, and you know how inmates just love those that molest children.

www.ajc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I heard about this on The young turks.

This guy will not survive prison.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
More keeps coming out on this. I live in Riverside county and listen to the radio. These are some sick sons of (you know what I want to say).It appears there was a woman teacher involved also. APPEARS!!!
Its not just this school. There are some sick a$$ people in the world. There will be more schools and more harmed children.
Sick demented people don't all ware red shirts on Tuesday.Know what I mean.
edit on 6-2-2012 by rebellender because: added a word in edge wise

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Already a thread several days ago on this subject. Please use ATS search tool before starting a thread. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join