It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange hissing noises last night 2/5/12 at 03:33CST

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

This has just happened to me. It happened about 2 days or so ago as well but the first time I was sitting at my laptop near my window playing games, drawing, and chatting with friends. When I heard it the sound always came from my window area. It can't be a snake unless snakes could slither to the second story of the house. I closed the window and the curtains and didn't hear the sound. The time that just happened was when I was laying in bed chatting on my phone, I put some sleep music on and put the phone down. When I heard it I immediately grabbed my phone and started to talk to my friend. I told her about the sound and described it as "Imagine the sound of pouring rice or grain or the sound of a snake hissing". We both are still confused and I don't think I will be able to get much sleep these next couple of nights.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I heard a similar sound 2 weeks ago, but it was animals mating. The window was open and our neighbor has a big water fountain that attracts some strange critters.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I had forgot about this thread I had several other very strange happenings in that house it was getting to the point where I had to sleep with the TV on a music channel in order to be able to sleep half way decent. It was something about that house that was off. The house was only 20 years old but had a lot of strange happenings, the previous owners who built the house had two sons the father was a doctor in town with a lot of clout (so much so that his son got off Scot free after stabbing a guy to death under the high school bleachers during a fight) and the other son had died in a car wreck. I took the room of the one who wasn’t killed as I always felt uneasy in the room of the one who died. I now live in a house built in late 1870 and was one of the original school houses in town. At the new place the amount of strangeness is down dramatically. As soon as we bought this house I felt a much more positive energy in the “new” place. Also had it blessed when we moved in.

One of the last really strange things I had happen in the old place was I had a very vivid dream of being in the living room and there was something there with me that I could not see but I could feel pure evil all around I started praying aloud and about the third prayer I had the expierence of seeing and feeling the evil leave, it was one of the most intense things I ever expierence I woke up almost unable to catch my breath and pouring sweat. I think it was just a dream but it had a definent effect on me and that’s when we seriously looked for a new place.

There are some strange happening around this area I’m starting to do teasearch into a gated community that my sister in laws parents live in. My brother worked for the small private water utility that served said gated community in Hot Springs Village area. Everyone who worked there knew of “suicide street” where there were an alarming incident of suicides and at least one murder suicide. I’ve gotten in contact with the head of the local police and am going to start digging down into it because it fascinates me. Around the area there are a ton of Indian Burial Mounds.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Indian burial mounds ya don't say.

I remember being paranoid after entering a burial cave. A weaker minded child might say he saw ghosts. It was extreme paranoia of ghosts though.

Funny no one ever sees ghosts they aren't afraid of..

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Crimson321

I was wondering if anything else happened to you I hear a hissing noise but I also feel pressure just something squeezing me and I'll feel something moving up and down my body but I won't see anything

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cjarvis
a reply to: Crimson321

I was wondering if anything else happened to you I hear a hissing noise but I also feel pressure just something squeezing me and I'll feel something moving up and down my body but I won't see anything

Not many too strange things happened since then (at least that I recall) but I’ve moved twice since then and that place always had a very strange vibe, pretty impressive feeling at times. I also had times at that place where I felt like something was on my bed, a couple of times I woke up thinking my dog had crawled into bed but there was nothing there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join