It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consciousness As One?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The one consciousness is the one deep ocean from which all the waves wave.
All the different things that are seen are like all the different waves on the surface of the ocean.
Each wave 'thinks' it is separate but it can not ever be separate because it is one with the ocean.
The unenlightened wave fights for survival because it has not realized the truth.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think so I am.

I believe I exist in more than one dimension. I also think that the Human Race is evolving into mass chaos so it is my opinion we have went wrong somewhere throughout this era of existence. That in itself is cause for a whole other thread.

I do think we are consciously connected because our thoughts are influenced by our souls which to me is the spirit that keeps on living with creation as creation is still going. We create out of the creation and this is why I think others find the Human race Godlike but....we are not the Creator of particles. There is a difference.

I have tried to put pieces of the puzzle together for an existence by which Buttuglytoad mentions but I simply cannot make myself jump on that band wagon because it doesn't make sense to my thought process. Maybe it will in ten years though...who knows.

When we decided to inhabit this Planet as Human beings we were up for the challenge. We came and lived throughout the eons and have evolved. Why do we exist at all? For what purpose do we serve?

I think we serve the purpose of light outside the thought process for outside of thought would be considered as void...but it isn't.

In reality you can make a choice and said choice ripples across the globe and effects someone else. We are governed by our Universal laws.This is evident!

What is outside this Universe?
What is at the core of this Planet?
Are there oceans under the oceans?

There are so many questions we have still yet to answer and one day we will all know some of the answers. When we leave this existence and go back home we will remember who we really are and what we are really trying to accomplish by coming to this plane of existence.

I for one think we are here to serve others as ourselves because unity is truly what creates anything. Ego is used best when it is not used and it takes a lot to over come the need to be selfish.

The power of prayer has been proven. When more than one are gathered and are wanting the same thing...it manifests. It takes ALL of us to make the world go around and it takes all of us to make it stop.

Connected...yes.... but all the same as one entity or one thought created as an illusion? No, I just don't think so.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You say that in reality you can make a choice and said choice ripples across the globe and effects someone else.

But surely then the choice is not really yours because who made the first ripple? Can your so called choice be the first ripple? Or is 'choice' influenced by the almightly rippler (the one ocean)?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by MamaJ

You say that in reality you can make a choice and said choice ripples across the globe and effects someone else.

But surely then the choice is not really yours because who made the first ripple? Can your so called choice be the first ripple? Or is 'choice' influenced by the almightly rippler (the one ocean)?

If a choice is made by me then it is from me....I as an individual own it. Even though I own it I must realize the Universal law of cause and effect. TOGETHER as a unit WE can ALL help the outcome when we think of others as ourselves. This thought can manifest in many ways and I choose the way that provides ALL of US a way to connect more efficiently in harmony rather than in chaos. So far as a collective we are not doing so well and it is my opinion that the cause is the ego. We need our race to get on the band wagon of instead the one self we should be embracing the collective making a whole unit to accomplish harmony as a main goal for humanity to survive in this plane of existence together!!!!

If you want to go back "in time" of the first thought then my answer would be the first thought created a Word before anything and said word created the first ripple. As of now in our present time I cannot say I own the first ripple.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My friend, this is exactly how the universe is. EVERYTHING is alive.

Here are two threads I started recently saying what you said, but also integrating how we can use this information in our day to day lives.

HOW TO BECOME A GOD
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this one that is not so much about practical use, but moreso about how deep the rabbit whole goes
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Consider this.

It is commonly accepted that thought is just an electrical impulse in the brain. Well... an electrical impulse consists of electrons which orbit atomic nuclei. So who is the thinker when the electron is the thought? It is the nucleus of the atom. Therefore, each atomic nucleus is its own brain and each electron no matter if it is part of a life form or not is a thought.

So what creats a mind? Another mind. Atoms are forged by fusion in stars. As an electron orbits at atomic nucleus, so too does the earth orbit the sun. The earth is a thought as well. It is a thought of a mind that is also comprised of smaller minds thinking smaller thoughts who are comprised of even smaller minds thinking even smaller thoughts. So we can trace consciousness back to the singularity in the big bang. That is the original mind. The original mind that created smaller minds. How do we know that the singularity in the beginning is mind?

It is because all is made up of atoms which consists of a mind and a thought. When atoms organize in particular ways, they come together to form higher minds with more creative responsibility.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

OP,

I will not tell you how I interpret it, not having reached the stage of complete understanding, though understanding enough to know that all these questions are subject to interpretation relevant to the individuals own progress. Follow that?

I mean part of the journey "from" and "back to" the One is all of us learning and learning to interpret that journey. Kind of a mild Catch 22, isn't it?

Two books that helped me reach my present interpretation - and as an arrogant human of course I feel I am correct as I am presently at this stage of understanding - are from completely opposite sides of the planet. One is the Upanishads - said to be the oldest scripture on the planet - and the second is The Secret Teachings Of All Ages by Manly P. Hall. The first book deals primarily with our return to our source (God, the One), while the second allows a little better understanding of mystical understanding of numbers (the beginning).

I have researched this sort of thing for a long time, thanks to a Catholic education, and with some previous reading/consideration - which you sound as though you have done - I think these two will hold the key to this question. If not have patience, eventually it will make sense, and then you will not be able to explain it simply either. Ah conundrums!
edit on 7-2-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by Ittabena because: proofreading

edit on 7-2-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
A philosophical question; one that may have been asked already. Let's say that consciousness is a state of some primordial 'entity', of which for [no/all] time lacked a medium to translate experience. So by sheer will this reality was born. Time by measure, dimensionality, came to be.

Perhaps the billions of ego-selves all diverged from a singularity looking for a path to Godship. A path that may require countless [infinite?] humans [& aliens] experiencing until their return. After death returning to the singularity or being reincarnated to experience once again.

There are many more theories, but my question would be. If this is the case and our subjective lives are part of a grand collective; what do you think it would be like to return to the singularity? Do ALL the life experiences merge to become ultimate knowledge? Good and bad? Those that have hated, those that have loved. Those that lived by peace, those that lived to kill. Those with no empathy & driven purely by the ego. And those which cared enough for their fellow human beings to improve this world. Imagine billions of "souls" combining? I suppose it was our default state of existence, as one; yet it must be even so unimaginably different due to the divergence. Is it even fathomable?

How does the multiverse/quantum consciousness play in?

I belive that the people who cannot let go of ego and "choose ego before thier soulbrothers and soulsisters" will stay unconnected. They are not ready for it and it is wrong to force it on them becuase it might be uncomfertable for them. They need a place where they can evolve at their pace. I think there might be a 2 layered god. All is one and the larger god is both ego and egoless because it is a sum of everything. Then there is the smaller god that is a collective of enlightened souls in perfect communication with each other that have understood that all is one and are picking up the souls that are ready to live in harmony. The smaller god is growing and the larger god is evolving since we are evolving and we are part of the all. I might be wrong but I don't buy the creator separated from creation. The law if one is right from my point of view and It is the only thing I will not question. There is only one. I live in an illussion where I perceive things as separated. Namaste

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Everything is everything. There is a state, a place where everything yet nothing exists at the same time. This is where it all began, came from and returns to.

If you had the ability to be anything, experience anything, do anything -- what would you do? Everything. Everything must be experienced. Every possible permuatation to infinity. This is the pandora's box that was opened by what I call "the is-ness".

I've lived thousands of lifetimes in mere seconds when I was being shown this. We are, in essense pieces of the same infinite "is-ness". I was shown that the nature of reality is not only the symbol for infinity, but also a mobius at the same time. It never began, it will never end.

This is dangerous information to be made aware of as a normal human being. Realizing that you yourself are just as much "God" as the keyboard and computer you are using is quite ... frustrating at times. This kind of knowledge is hidden very deep from 99.99% of the human population.

Some people can't handle it -- they snap and commit crimes (feeling that they are God and can do anything). One has to assimilate the knowledge slowly over time.

One of the greatest feelings in the world is when you finally "know" (that deep, deep sense of knowing) that you chose to be here. YOU chose to take this reality you're in for a spin.

Some people might ask, "well what about people who suffer so much?". Their experiences must be had. Most of these people are never made aware of the true nature of reality. If they were, they'd probably off themselves.

For me to have had a series of life-events one after another like breadcrumbs, leads me to belive I've been on a very long search for the truth behind reality. It's not an easy path, nor is it for the faint of heart. It takes courage to see yourself so small, yet so important and powerful at the same time.

The fact of the matter is -- for every question you find an answer to, five more spring into existance. It was designed this way to keep "the is-ness" busy for eternity. The rabbit hole goes on forever!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

U remind me of the preppy in the bar scene in Good Will Hunting:

"Lessor minds only quote others!" - Old Toad Proverb

Y don't U explain 2 us the trUth about Galaxy M87 and Y its center "black hole" is so huge?

Galaxy M87

Y don't U explain 2 us the trUth about Hoag's Object and unbaffle the scientists?

Hoag's Object

Y don't U explain 2 us the trUth about Centaurus A and Y it is so peculiar?

Tri-Composite Photo

Quad-Composite Photo

Quad-Composite Large

Y don't U explain 2 us the trUth about what created Valles Marineris on Mars, since it was kNot Galactic Lightning?

Valles Marineris

Y don't U explain 2 us the trUth about what created Borealis Basin on Mars?

Borealis Basin

Y don't U explain 2 us what caused the scorching on the lower hemisphere of Triton, a moon of Neptune?

Triton

Y don't U explain 2 us Y matter can be created by colliding photons?

Matter from Light

Y don't U explain 2 us the trUth about how U'r Soul is born?

Y don't U explain 2 us the trUth about how Time werks and where IT comes from?

Y don't U explain 2 us the trUth about how Gravity werks?

Y don't U explain 2 us the trUth about how galaxies are born?

Y don't U explain 2 us the trUth about how the current version of the Universe was formed and what IT was like 2 begin with?

Since U want 2 prove just how smart U R, go 4 IT! And after U answer all of those questions correctly, eYe have a long list of questions eYe'd just love 4 U 2 answer.

As to U'r history, U R kNot special! eYe grew up in the sticks of the Ozarks in Arkansas, sew eYe'm a hillbilly toad; a Heinz 58 toad and among others, my bloodlines come from Cherokee, German, English, etc... and eYe've been up 2 my nipples in horse/cow/pig chit, swam in chit and shark infested waters, and have done things that would make most puke. Sew take U'r sob story 2 the Sob Story thread, this thread is about sumthing other than U'r self!

As 2 U'r remark about dead end questions, the 3rd Equation of Life, the Suicide Equation, explains there R questions that have no answer:

Solve for X:

x² - 1 = x

The answer 2 suicide is there is no answer in suicide.

With questions, If U ask the wrong question, concerning any particular situation, U will usually get the wrong answer butt since U R the Questioner, If U'r Logic is bad, U won't know that.

"Stupid² does not equal Smart, it equals Stupid²." Old Toad Proverb

"Love is the Light when Filtered thru the Prism of Logic." - Old Toad Proverb

"The Conceptual & Perceptual is what We use to decipher the Physical but if your Prism of Logic has a flaw, the colors will be distorted." - Old Toad Proverb

"Your mYnd is the Physical Prism, the All Seeing eYe, and Logic guides the Light coming from IT, irregardless of the Input!" - Old Toad Proverb

Sew We await U'r answers 2 the above questions!

Ribbit

edit on 7-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Everything is everything. There is a state, a place where everything yet nothing exists at the same time. This is where it all began, came from and returns to.

If you had the ability to be anything, experience anything, do anything -- what would you do? Everything. Everything must be experienced. Every possible permuatation to infinity. This is the pandora's box that was opened by what I call "the is-ness".

I've lived thousands of lifetimes in mere seconds when I was being shown this. We are, in essense pieces of the same infinite "is-ness". I was shown that the nature of reality is not only the symbol for infinity, but also a mobius at the same time. It never began, it will never end.

This is dangerous information to be made aware of as a normal human being. Realizing that you yourself are just as much "God" as the keyboard and computer you are using is quite ... frustrating at times. This kind of knowledge is hidden very deep from 99.99% of the human population.

Some people can't handle it -- they snap and commit crimes (feeling that they are God and can do anything). One has to assimilate the knowledge slowly over time.

One of the greatest feelings in the world is when you finally "know" (that deep, deep sense of knowing) that you chose to be here. YOU chose to take this reality you're in for a spin.

Some people might ask, "well what about people who suffer so much?". Their experiences must be had. Most of these people are never made aware of the true nature of reality. If they were, they'd probably off themselves.

For me to have had a series of life-events one after another like breadcrumbs, leads me to belive I've been on a very long search for the truth behind reality. It's not an easy path, nor is it for the faint of heart. It takes courage to see yourself so small, yet so important and powerful at the same time.

The fact of the matter is -- for every question you find an answer to, five more spring into existance. It was designed this way to keep "the is-ness" busy for eternity. The rabbit hole goes on forever!

One thing U said:

"Realizing that you yourself are just as much "God" as the keyboard and computer you are using is quite ... frustrating at times."

The trUth is U are kNot just as much God, U'r Soul is. U R kNot U'r Soul, U R the host surrogate body U'r Soul animates to play out this experiment and once U realize this, U can start playing the game instead of letting IT play U, although IT wins-out everytime butt it's still fun trying 2 out-think WE.

Other than that, U were Pee On!

WE IS ONE!

U IS ZERO!

Ribbit

edit on 7-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

The purpose being infinite experiences; is that the path of God? Infinity seems proper because without it God would have a limit; the limit is impossible because what state is there to return to that lacks experience? Would returning to the singularity retain all the experiences, or are the memories only supposed to be stored organically/technologically? Or is the soul a container for experience and awareness alike? This brings up the topic of reincarnation among other things...

Also, I think there's more to consciousness than simply being in one state or the other, i.e singular and plural. For example even if one is to return to the state of oneness, the ego-self may dissolve but you'll be confronted with the presence of thousands, millions, billions of lives past. Perhaps far more, even infinite, taking into account that there are infinite [quantum] versions of every split consciousness. It's really, incredibly paradoxical & blows my mind even thinking of the possibilities. Last night I was contemplating deeply, and I couldn't believe what I was thinking up... it was amazing and frightening at the same time.

Thank you for the post, and nice username.

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by MystikMushroom

The purpose being infinite experiences; is that the path of God? Infinity seems proper because without it God would have a limit; the limit is impossible because what state is there to return to that lacks experience? Would returning to the singularity retain all the experiences, or are the memories only supposed to be stored organically/technologically? Or is the soul a container for experience and awareness alike? This brings up the topic of reincarnation among other things...

Also, I think there's more to consciousness than simply being in one state or the other, i.e singular and plural. For example even if one is to return to the state of oneness, the ego-self may dissolve but you'll be confronted with the presence of thousands, millions, billions of lives past. Perhaps far more, even infinite, taking into account that there are infinite [quantum] versions of every split consciousness. It's really, incredibly paradoxical & blows my mind even thinking of the possibilities. Last night I was contemplating deeply, and I couldn't believe what I was thinking up... it was amazing and frightening at the same time.

Thank you for the post, and nice username.

Peace

Question 4 U:

What If WE the Souls, the Children of God/Source, repeat this experiment over-and-over-and-over, but with applying the Law of Space 2 IT, wherein it says that Nothing occupies the same Space twice, then U'r Soul would then play a different cast member each time around.

Y would WE need or want 2 retain the experience personally, especially considering WE the Souls share the same mynd with God/Source?

U'r question is based on U and kNot U'r Soul, since as an Individually mYnded human, U'r experience belongs only 2 U but as a Soul, WE IS ONE.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Thanks for the input. Interesting reply, but why do you always use rolleyes emotes? Your post are quasi-satirical & it's confusing..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Thanks for the input. Interesting reply, but why do you always use rolleyes emotes? Your post are quasi-satirical & it's confusing..

Y dew U avoid the questions eYe ask?

That answers U'r question @ the same time as asking another question.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join