It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Thoughts on the Weather.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
so if i had harrp i would push the jet stream south to avoid more exposure to fukushima. i would not be surprised to see cancer rates rise in mexico and the gulf area. it is an la nina year. this combined withe the unstable gulf makes Europe cold. cyclones, water spouts. all that madness.

this is just my random thought

let me know what you think.
edit on 6-2-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Not sure what to think.......I live in Toronto, Canada and this weather is WEIRD!!!!!!!!!......I mean its Feb 6th usually at this time of year I'm dreading the drive home or even leaving the house for that matter!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
HAARP?
Fukushima?
Cancer?
Cold Europe?

let me know what you think.

i think it's pretty awesome all of this was mentioned in just 4 sentences.

haven't got much else to add.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have a few other thought to put out there. 1 nwo and another on the impact crater that is the gulf of mexico.

as i am a first time poster long time reader it might take a bit.

depending on how this one goes.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
They all ready redirected it. 2 weeks after the earth quake. They re configured it several times. They cant just move the jet stream, they have to come up with a model and move other jet streams or their wont be balance air flow. I saw them reconfigure the jet stream multiple times 2 weeks after. The path witch they are using right now has been since 2 weeks after. It goes from japan then goes to the passific, north towards alaksa and then does a swirling U turn at alaksa and back towards japan. It used to just flow from japan and right into California. Does not mean you are safe. Its been pushing radiation into the atmosphere for a long time. I am sure that just about every country has recived a small does of fukashima radiation.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The earth is constantly evolving. Climate change, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, are all part of a period of change for mother earth. I'm sure our Canadian friends and fellow Americans who reside up north are not missing the bitter cold and white stuff this winter.

We're all on this rock for a ride. I'm just roll'n with the changes.

top topics

join