It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS, my name is Kim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Like many I'm sure who join I've lurked for quite awhile on and off over the past year or two haha. I now am finding myself constantly wanting to contribute to a great discussion I will see so much I had to join

Anyway, I'm in my early twenties and I live in Florida. I've been both a nursing & psych major, and as of now some legal trouble I got into is preventing me from being able to afford school. However, I am almost addicted to knowledge so I started exploring things I didn't have time for/didn't seem as important throughout college. I'm young but my nature has caused me to end up in various situations and lifestyles that I pretty much have gone to hell and back, atleast in my own body. The first thing I started investigating was Big Pharm... I have personal reasons for this, more importantly 8 people die a day in Florida, overtaken car accident deaths, etc. It is an epidemic out here, the amount of babies born in opiate withdrawal is horrifying And recently I have seen better measures taken, but my first friend overdosed in 07, and I just didn't get why such an obvious problem was allowed to become this vast. Of course this has no bearing on the importance but most addicts here are white males in their teens to mid twenties, middle to upper-middle class. It seemed like a strange population to want to eliminate (now I view it more as desensitization and possibly wanting the lack of normal emotional responses in newborns for later plans) due to past actions by our countries & others... and that kind of caused an explosion of questions as I read articles on PubMed that proved the extent of corruption of these companies and who controls them. This, of course, led me to delve into topics and theories like the NWO, Illuminati, the ties of Ancient Egypt to modern powers.

As much as I was reading up on the material world or so you will, I was also enhancing my own spiritual reawakening due to my sobriety (it will be a year next month)
I read up on Taoism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Pagans... and with my extensive knowledge of Christianity I was amazed at the parallels most seem to ignore.
As I was reading the Tibetian Book of the Dead, I had a...vision if you will induced by the very powerful rays of the sun as I was laying out. I was taken out of my body, yet I was in control. I "ended up" in what seemed like the sun, with white fire around me, and some sort of being of my own self speaking to me as I asked how I could become pure again, what I could do to help our world and all sentient beings... the answers were obvious but had a lasting impact I will never forget.

I feel like I should mention I am a bit..strange. My family has a history on both sides of strange happenings...our ancestry is soaked in folklore/mystical beliefs I'm B- blood type and I have a connection with the metaphysical I can't explain. I have strange birthmarks which are more rare than my blood type. I have a strange attachment to snakes, even a abnormally long spine (tailbone). I know EXACTLY what some of you are thinking
the Reptilian thing seems kind of ridiculous ( but not the existence of different beings like us, for the record my blue eyes definitely show emotion.) but I wouldn't write it off & am interested for obvious reasons. I was born the year of the dragon My Irish great grandmother was a Healer I am increasingly becoming so sensitive to others energies that it almost feels intrusive at times. I had a six hour horrifying dream paralysis July 4th 2010 of being in space, completely alone surrounded by asteroids and death. (Which is strange because I love anything to do with space) However, I know there is a universal collective consciousness if I do know anything that is awakening to higher energies, which is awesome. I love crystals, I believe their vibrations hold power and knowledge from the earth, I mediate regularly.

I'm also a believer in freedom & truth at ALL costs. I am disturbed how much propaganda is growing & at the people who don't notice it or prefer denial, and yes I believe Ron Paul is the only hope for this country. I hit puberty when I saw 9/11, every president in my lifetime has been a complete liar. Me and many in my generation have every reason to distrust the government and I believe there will be a revolution, my wish is that it is peaceful, especially for my parents sake but as it seems like it will take being pulled out of your home and sent to one of our 24 internment camps is what it would take for some people to want to believe maybe we're looking for the wrong villains. like I said though, I'm very optimistic especially since I have seen friends that were once very materialistic change their whole thought process, I think it has increased since the turn of this decade.

I'll shut up now, I could go on but I'll wait haha but I hope I contribute to the search of truth & community on this forum. I haven't been a regular member of one in about ten years but this is different (:

peace & love x

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tothetenthpower
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Reads to me that you have a form of remote viewing, nothing knew to me as person, most of my friends are and live along those lines, sometimes it does complicate things with other people but in the long run one needs to retain his sanity amongst the insane and before you ask, yes they can complicate a person's life simply by applying what they have, although not recommend.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I'm sorry... I don't understand what exactly you meant with that. I think I get what you mean about remote viewing but I wasn't sure. I agree about having one foot on the ground, it is easy to get caught up in things, but sometimes I'm told (and think, but not because of my beliefs) I'm the insane
what is sane? Ignorance on the other hand...

edit on 6-2-2012 by girlwithkaleidoscope3eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Warm Welcome to ATS...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hope you have a pleasant stay!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by girlwithkaleidoscope3eyes

Wow 11 months sober !! You are a miracle !! Welcome to ATS from a fellow addict !! I will be 4 years clean and sober in April !!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Welcome to the best site on the planet.....buckle up, and enjoy the ride.

Always think before you post....be yourself...and listen to what others here have to say. Some of the most intelligent people on the planet contribute to the words found here.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sounds like you have some wonderful things happening in your life. Especially at a time when those gifts are so dearly needed. An earlier reply made
mention to some of the brightest people on the planet being members here, and I have to agree. Wonderful soil for a growing spirit.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome & advice! I have no doubts there are some brilliant minds here. I saw a few posts that blew my mind, why I had to join really

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

It means so much to hear that, seriously. but hey, congrats to you!!! 4 years is inspiring, & I hope we both continue to stay in this beautiful clarity always

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Welcome girlwithkaleidoscope3eyes to a Disney-like Park for Conspiracy Theorist...!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with a bunch of rides, so with that said...

Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret (ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure that you act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

BTW.. Why do you have kaleidoscope eyes?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
because I adore the Beatles, I always pick lyrics for screenames, and my eyes are kind of trippy :p And thanks for the info, I love it here

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The Beatles rock.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.
Drinks are in the fridge.

join