It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some pastors caught themselves a wiccan!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I completely forgot that landoverbaptists website.... Now that everyone knows it's just a joke. Shouldn't we move it to BTS???

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

Anyone got some good ideas how you catch one? What about disguising yourself as a tree and sneek up on them making fairy sounds...

[edit on 16-9-2004 by Netchicken]

I don't know about that idea, you might get attacked by treehuggers before you even spot a wiccan!! BE WARNED.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
At first I was appalled at what was posted. Yep, this is the Decline of the Western Civilization, slowly rotting away.
Keeping Humanity from progress for over 1000 years and counting
:shk:

I am relieved it is a joke.

Lazarus -> You are not kidding, I too have seen folks like that in that neck of the woods. As the saying goes 'The bible belt needs to lose a notch'

I am the one Wiccan that is nearly impossible to catch! Ok, a hint... throw in a laptop with 2 batteries, a Desert Eagle, a tame bobcat(a toaster-mutt will work as a substitute.. I just happen to like cats..), some NIN and KMFDM cds, and a trenchcoat.. and you might be able to catch a super rare Technomancer Wiccan.

Another hint, ok.. what would draw the elementals of pavement(earth), octane(water), electricity(air.. think lightning), nuclear power(fire), and Quantum Uncertainty(spirit/aether)? Be sure to put back gremlins and phreakers who haven't unplugged yet

Merry meet all

[Edited on 16-9-2004 by Crysstaafur]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Funny stuff, funny stuff. It seemed a little weird at first, it was sorta obvious it was a joke though. Hey, at least those fanatical christians don't cut heads off on camera, burn people and drag them through the streets telling people to kick them, or strap bombs to themselves and blow up buildings!!
. Still, messed up. I think I wanna catch a wiccan. I'll just put up a fake "mystical stone" store or something...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Lessee... I could also use an Ipod! We Wiccans need nice Ipods to keep our ritual music on! And... hmm... Loreen McKennett CDs... yeah! Lemme start a list for y'all!

Tori Amos???
That's who some of my Wiccan friends love. Personally, I have hardly heard any. but they seem to swear by her.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I completely forgot that landoverbaptists website.... Now that everyone knows it's just a joke. Shouldn't we move it to BTS???

Yeah, I agree it not really a religious conspiracy but being as Netchicken posted it, I figure he'll move it if he wants it moved.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   

at least those fanatical christians don't cut heads off on camera, burn people and drag them through the streets telling people to kick them, or strap bombs to themselves and blow up buildings!!

give em time.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by Byrd
Lessee... I could also use an Ipod! We Wiccans need nice Ipods to keep our ritual music on! And... hmm... Loreen McKennett CDs... yeah! Lemme start a list for y'all!

Tori Amos???
That's who some of my Wiccan friends love. Personally, I have hardly heard any. but they seem to swear by her.

Actually, her name is Loreena McKennett and I like her music if the mood is right. I also like Tori Amos...and I'm no Wiccan..not by a long shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join