It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eggs = Reptile Food?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Are eggs good for humans?

dherbs.com...

So for those of us who don't or didn't know it, at least consciously, eggs pertain to female ovum. The egg contains bio-genetic makeup of its parent organism and to know something about that egg, we must know something about the progenitor of that egg.

Now most humans eat eggs that are not from their species, which is a very unintelligent thing to do. Most eggs eaten by humans come from fowl or birds, who have a very different bio-genetic and molecular structural makeup than humans. It was customary for those growing up on farms to get their eggs from hens. But today, most eggs consumed today are derived from chicken, a grafted animal that is coprophagous (dung eater) by nature. And remember, you ARE what you EAT! Eating eggs will most certainly change or alter your bio-chemical, genetic, and molecular makeup as a human and make you susceptible to a host of unnatural diseases and pathologies, especially of a sexual reproductive nature.

Eating eggs causes a host of diseases and pathologies. Eggs play a pivotal role in all female reproductive diseases, e.g. fibroid tumors, uterine cysts, breast cancer and tumors, menstrual irregularities, etc.

A last note on our subject - eggs are, by nature, reptilian food. It is common for snakes, lizards, and alligators to eat eggs.... Whether you believe in this or not, eggs are most definitely reptilian food and NOT human food.

Scrambled eggs anyone?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
we eat ovum all the time. think about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

& thus America was ranked 28th in life expectancy in 2011

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Eggs could be only fueling the fire
edit on 6-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Maybe humans have some form of Reptile dna recessive in their genes

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Uh huh. Also from your link:

I don't want to get spooky on you out there in the reading audience, but the reptilian beings (aliens) out there who are running things on planet Earth, have many of the earth's population (especially the Western world) eating meat, dairy products, and eggs to lower their frequency and to also break down their immune system, keeping the population in a confused and diseased state and making it very easy for these reptilian beings to control humans. The reptilian takeover of the planet was shown in the 1980s television series V, and the alien control of American society was themed in the movie They Live (1989), which you might want to re-watch. Whether you believe in this or not, eggs are most definitely reptilian food and NOT human food (victual).

So I'm going to suggest the source is... suspect.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

3 Similarities between Humans & Reptiles

www.ehow.com...

heck who knows, my theory still stands:

God>Planets>Aliens>Reptiles>Humans>Earth>Illuminati>Goverment>Police>us

or something like that

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

Suspect as apposed to what...our media?
The source is suspect because another human is speaking their mind on a topic, that most dont speak about. In Jurassic Park, Dr. Grant falls over and has a headache when he first sees a real Dinosaur. This information shouldnt come easy. Just skip the eggs! (& the flouride, tobacco, corn syrup, aluminium etc etc those are threads for another day)

-Thought i would edit this in (YOU after learning about eggs)

edit on 6-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

3 Similarities between Humans & Reptiles

its just hard to tell sometimes with all the so called junk dna humans possess..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
any scientific facts to back all of that up? Egg is protein and fat, I dont think the DNA does anything when digested.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I dont, no. Maybe others will. Might as well keep eating them!

Seems harmless....right?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Here's something you might not know: humans, reptiles, birds, and any other tetrapod you can think of are actually descended from what are essentially land-dwelling fish. Reptiles and amphibians, of course, are still the closest to early tetrapods like titaalik or ichthyostega, but eventually, it all traces back to the lobe-finned fishes of the Upper Devonian. If you've got four limbs, then guess what, you're descended from a lizard. It's not surprising that some traits would carry over.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It was customary for those growing up on farms to get their eggs from hens. But today, most eggs consumed today are derived from chicken

A hen is a chicken. And whats with the reptilians rule the world stuff. I don't believe anything this article says, there is no scientific reasoning, this is just nonsense.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
And whats with the reptilians rule the world stuff. I don't believe anything this article says

Does the idea of Reptillians running the world....scare you?
Eat your eggs

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Please, please, please tell me you are not swallowing this crap (pun intended).

Here's enough real information to show this silly waste of web space for what it is:

It was customary for those growing up on farms to get their eggs from hens. But today, most eggs consumed today are derived from chicken, a grafted animal that is coprophagous (dung eater) by nature.
  • Hens are chickens, female chickens to be precise.
  • Chickens are not 'grafted'... the same species that were used back when people ate fresh eggs from the chickenhouse are still used today: Rhode Island Red, White Leghorn, etc.
  • Chickens eat grains (cracked corn is used a lot) and insects... they will not eat pure dung.
  • A chicken's digestive system is very hardy, because it simply passes anything not digestible or needed right through it... that includes dirt, dung, etc.

Also, since these chicken eggs that many people eat are STERILIZED or infertile due to the sterilization process to prevent them from rotting (decaying), when women and men eat these eggs, they are in fact blindly helping to impair their own sexual fertility and potency.
  • All food which is consumed is digested before being absorbed. Digestion is the process of breaking down the molecules in the food into simple compounds that can then be used as fuel. You are not literally what you eat.
  • A chicken's egg is sterile because they lay them that way. There is no reason to sterilize a chicken egg to keep it from hatching a chick; just leave the roosters out of the pen. A chicken lays eggs on a particular cycle, and they are capable of producing a chick only when fertilized.
  • Sterile eggs rot faster than fertile eggs, because the fertile eggs contain a living, growing baby chicken.

I can't read any more... sheesh, someone get this person a clue!

TheRedneck
(All excerpts are from dherbs.com... )

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Eggs are good for you, your argument makes zero sense, their bad because it's eating a different animal's egg? hmm that's the point.

Last I checked, lizards didn't specialize in eating lizard eggs, they looked for eggs of other animals, this thread is making me want to eat some more eggs, I had some today, going to get some more, mmm... I prefer egg whites, speaking of eggs check out this yt vid...

www.youtube.com...

skip to 6:44

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I like eggs. I don't think I'm reptillian. I am a Finn though. No frog in me at all. I like eating fish. I don't want to take over the world. Oh yeah, I cant be reptillian because I'm a mouse. Maybe I'm actually a weasel and don't know it.
edit on 6-2-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
mmmmm ovum

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Wow japan is 1# in life exspectancy. Goes to show you even radiated water isnt as bad as fluoradited water.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You do understand the concept of "fiction", yes? Allow me to elucidate. It means made up stuff for a story. What are you in, like 5th grade?

I weep for our future.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

I'm sorry you feel this way. No i'm not in 5th grade. I've always hated eggs and came across this link and decided to see what people thought. You manifested it into "weeping for the future".... You must be a very sad person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join