It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I deserve a second term"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
yeah its a deserve everybody

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
People in hell deserve a glass of ice water, but they're not going to get it!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
No Obama Does Not Deserve A Second Term and Here's Another Good Reason.
Immigration enforcement program to be shut down,,,, Yes it's True and Here is the story.

WASHINGTON – The Obama administration is starting to shut down a program that deputized local police officers to act as immigration agents.

You did notice the Key Words There,,,,, The Obama Administration!

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials have trained local officers around the country to act as their agencies' immigration officers. Working either in jails or in the field, the officers can check the immigration status of suspects and place immigration holds on them.

Sounds Like A Good Idea,,,, Doesn't It?

The program, known as 287(g), reached its peak under President George W. Bush, when 60 local agencies signed contracts with ICE to implement it. But that trend slowed significantly under President Obama— only eight agencies have signed up since he took office, and none has done so since August 2010.

and none has done so since August 2010. Worried About Being Sued For Doing Their Job,,,, Maybe?
www.usatoday.com...
So Obamas Administration is going to let the contracts for field officers expires, Why Not, I mean Most of California is a Sanctuary State as many states the voted for Obama,,,,,,,
No Second Term!

edit on 21-2-2012 by guohua because: spelling and link check

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

if bush in all his glory i mean! stupidity gets two terms might as well give obama two even though ill vote for paul... hoping for the best expecting the worse..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
He deserves to be kicked out of office for running this country into the ground anyone who says they are better off now than they were 3 years ago yeah right.

15 trillion dollar debt spending over 5 trillion dollars,the credit downgrade waging mass murder on a global scale and then fast and furious and gunwalker and then bailing out his donars with sweet government contracts like solyndra.

What he deserves what he has earned is my contempt.

The credit downgrade was Congress's fault. Obama said to pass it like has been down with every other debt ceiling increase but the republicans refused to cooperate. As long as Obama looks bad, even if its not good for everyone, republicans seem to be happy. Mass murder...nothing compared to what happened during the Bush years.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

Obama: "I deserve a second term",

Yeah Right , and my Ex (Wife) Girlfriend Deserves another Term in Prison for Robbing me with that Sleeze Bag Divorce Lawyer of hers 3 Years ago..........:mad
edit on 22-2-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Again, like I said before, exactly what happened to Bush. The dems put up Kerry which no one liked, and either you voted for Bush or not at all. This is what I see happening: Romney v Obama (As much as I'd like RP v Obama) People will vote Obama because Obummer already has the game plan set out, and will destroy and dominate Romney. Another 4 years of Obama. Honestly, I just won't vote -- simple, but If he dos get elected again I hope he would at least TAKE US THE FK OUT OF FOREIGN BATTLES AND WARS.

Eesh. We butt in to everbody's business since Woodrow Wilson.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I Do Believe You ( Obama ) Have An Image Problem, You need to work on this,,, I know, Your Apology Will Be Issued Tomorrow For Upsetting These Peace Loving People.

A supporter of the Human Rights Network group wears a mask of U.S President Barack Obama with a noose around his neck while holding the U.S flag during an anti-American rally in Karachi February 26, ...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Well if thats his campaign strategy good luck too him. Though I really don't think he deserves a second term.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

ROFLMAO

Nicely done!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join