It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I deserve a second term"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Who watches the Superbowl?

Anyone who is seriously upset because Obama rained on your watch guys run around and tackle each other day then you really need to get a life. Go outside, get away from the TV. Sports isn't important and it makes 0 difference in your day to day life.

But the president of the USA does affect your life.

Get over it, you're not Tom Brady.

edit on 2/7/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Hell, bet he didn't even have to pay for the coverage.

Of course he didn't. Maybe we (The Taxpayer) did???
edit on 2/7/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Obama: "I deserve a second term"

No You Don't!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Obama is right, he does deserve a second term.

I was thinking 20 to Life myself, but I will take whatever they give him.

Unfortunately, they won't because it would drag them along with him. The bad thing about the Constitution is that only Congress can Impeach a President and only Congress can declare a person a traitor. Yet if they did either in this case, they would have to out themselves in the process. Good luck with that ever coming to pass. Even Ron Paul doesn't have the integrity to do it.

That is why this country is lost.

And before it is asked. I worked for 3 hours and pocketed $90 during the Super Bowl. No illegal gambling required.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

Personally . . . in terms of what he's

EARNED by his filling sooooooooooo energetically his assigned 'Destroyer-in-Chief' role of shredding our

--economy,
--our jobs,
--any natural based hope (vs supernatural hope in God)
--our peace
--our freedoms
--our privacy
--our Republic,
--our Constitution,
--our way of life,
--our values,
--our lives,
--our Nation . . .
--our culture . . .

. . . I'd agree that he's earned

an eternal term . . .

in hell.

. . . unless he confesses, repents and does all he can to correct what shreds he might correct.

edit on 7/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: additions

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by Indigo5

Who does the Bureau of Labor Statistics Work For?
You Really Don't Believe This Bunch of Bull Pucky Do You?

I think these people have a better grasp of the real numbers,,, Real U.S. Unemployment Rate is 15.6 Percent, says the American Enterprise Institute.

According to official figures released by the U.S. government, unemployment rates in the country are hovering around 8.6 percent. However, the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) suggests that a better measure of the real jobless rate -the U-6 - stands at 15.6 percent.

Of course you do...

American Enterprise Institute..

The American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (AEI) is a conservative[1][2][3][4] think tank

Some AEI scholars are considered to be some of the leading architects of the second Bush administration's public policy

Like I said....Conservatives...the same folks who tried to convince us under bush that the economy was not tanking and that the numbers were lieing...are the same conservatives under a Democratic adminstration that are trying to convince us that the economy is not recovering.

So...you whip out the U-6 as a measure of unemployment? Cuz it's higher? How about looking how the U-6 has moved over the last 3 years then?

Jan 2008...8.5
Jan 2009...14% (Doubled in the last year of GOP occupancey in the white house...Pres. Obama takes office)
Fall 2009....17.3 it peaks

After that U-6 starts a trend of declining to...

Jan 2012...15.1

So the U-6 has also fallen over the last 3 years along with the U-3 (standard unemployment rate)...so check your BS at the door.

The "American Enterprise Institute" is a conservative rhetoric center.

The economy didn't care that the GOP was spouting the false claims of "The economy is great! It's just liberal spin!" in 2008 and the economy doesn't care that the GOP is falsley claiming "The economy is not recovering! It's just liberal spin!" now that it is recovering.

Facts are stuborn things...the only constant in the rhetoric is that the GOP lies about the economy for political advantage.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I am now and was before talking about Obamas lack of keeping his promise and the unemployment rate raising higher than Obamanites would ever admit, because it's all Bush's fault because in 2008 after October unemployment did go up to 8.6 I think.

But Obama had a plan:

Obama outlines job-creation plan

President-elect Barack Obama offered an outline of his economic recovery plan Saturday, and jobs were the top priority.

Now For The Really Good Part Of His Plan,,,, That Never Happened,,,,, There Are Still Holes in I-17 and on the local surface streets here that could hide your Toyota Prius.

American workers will rebuild the nation's roads and bridges, modernize its schools and create more sources of alternative energy, Obama said in the weekly Democratic address, posted on his Web site.

How many People Are Going To Work in 2009?

"The plan will mean 2.5 million more jobs" by 2011, Obama said. His Web site clarified that the plan would "save or create" that many jobs.

Didn't Happen,,, I'm Sure It's Bush's Fault,,,, or The Damn Republicans!

Here's some more obama B. S.

"These aren't just steps to pull ourselves out of this immediate crisis," he said. "These are the long-term investments in our economic future that have been ignored for far too long."

articles.cnn.com...
OLITICS

I Never Said Bush Was A Great POTUS's But Come On,,,,,,

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by Indigo5

I am now and was before talking about Obamas lack of keeping his promise and the unemployment rate raising higher than Obamanites would ever admit

Uhhh...you do know that your other post is right here on the thread? You were not talking about the unemployment rate exceeding the President's...and frankly the vast majority of economists both left and right...predictions.

If that is what you were talking about in that post of yours that I disproved...then how come your post didn't actually talk about that??

That was some really funny stuff...after the whole U-6 claim shown to be BS...

"I am now and was before talking about (insert subject change here)"

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by intrepid

Who watches the Superbowl?

Anyone who is seriously upset because Obama rained on your watch guys run around and tackle each other day then you really need to get a life. Go outside, get away from the TV. Sports isn't important and it makes 0 difference in your day to day life.

That's what the NFL and the SB mean to me. I don't watch any TV the rest of the year. Just football.

But the president of the USA does affect your life.

As a Canadian I have to agree. He does. Then PLEASE give me one day without this crap. Oh and Madonna.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
He deserves to be kicked out of office for running this country into the ground anyone who says they are better off now than they were 3 years ago yeah right.

15 trillion dollar debt spending over 5 trillion dollars,the credit downgrade waging mass murder on a global scale and then fast and furious and gunwalker and then bailing out his donars with sweet government contracts like solyndra.

What he deserves what he has earned is my contempt.

Granted, hes not the best but id say hes better than some of your previous choices.

americans sure do pick um lol

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Bawahahhaha
cough cough

wow...that guy man...That one

he is insane!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Perhaps the Destroyer-in-Chief plans to wait until after WW3 has destroyed more of the infrastructure.

Then . . . to get jobs . . . folks would have to first get the Mark of the Beast computer ID chip implant.

etc. etc. etc.

Globalist tyranny is at the door folks . . . courtesy of the oligarchy that's been in charge for more than . . . welllll evidently here . . . than 200 years . . . some say 400 years . . . some trace it back to Rome . . . others back to Babylon.

twoday.net...

13."It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread to the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am." The Writings of George Washington 1798 letter.

. . .

73."... it's Bush's baby, even if he shares its popularization with Gorbachev. Forget the Hitler 'new order' root; F.D.R. used the phrase earlier." William Safire, in The New York Times (February 1991)

. . .

87.Lucis Trust NGO officially recognized by the UN, incorporated in 1924 as Lucifer Publishing, identifies Lucifer as the "Solar Logos" (logos - greek for "spirit") World Goodwill. sister organization

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Entitled much?

I deserve a trillion bajillion dollars....

Make it happen barry !

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

That You Disproved Of
WOW,,, I'm So Scared

Who Really Cares, You Disprove Of A Statement About Obuma and His Promises He Made To Get America Back To Work. He Didn't, I think Any Other Person Would Have,,,,, Donald Duck Would Have Been Better!

If that is what you were talking about in that post of yours that I disproved...then how come your post didn't actually talk about that??

What I was Talking About is and Will Always Be,,, The Unemployment Rate Went Higher and His So-Called Shovel Ready Jobs,,,,,, Never Became A Reality,,, DUH,,,,, Like Obuma Cares About Any Of Us,,,,, Isn't It About Time He Took Another Vacation?

edit on 7-2-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

to be fair, a lot of that had to due with Bush's presidency and the resulting fallout.

And im being fair. I dislike them both.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I suppose this report is from those Nasty Conservatives and it's All Bush's Fault.

I don't believe this is a purely right wing agency, But The Obomanites Will Claim It Is.

Obama Does Not Deserve A Second Term,,,, No, He's Worst Than Jimmy Carter Was.

Dependency Index Surges 23% Under President Obama

The American public's dependence on the federal government shot up 23% in just two years under President Obama, with 67 million now relying on some federal program, according to a newly released study by the Heritage Foundation.

With 67 Million Americans Now Relying On The Federal Government,,,,, Do You Really Believe Oboma Deserves Another 4 Years? I guess He Could Put Another 67 Million On Welfare!!!!

The increase under Obama is the biggest two-year jump since Jimmy Carter was president, the data show.

The rise was driven mainly by increases in housing subsidies, an expansion in Medicaid and changes to the welfare system, along with a sharp rise in food stamps, the study found.

news.investors.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Lol, maximum trolling detected!

RON PUAL 2012!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Dose a President That Allows and Supports This, Deserve to be Even a One Term President Let Alone a Two Term President?
From The presidents own Blog:

We Will Not Play by Two Sets of Rules

Now Read This Lie Very Carefully.

The decision has accelerated a dangerous trend toward a political system increasingly dominated by big-money interests with disproportionate power to spend freely to influence our elections and our government.

Here is the rest of the Lie.

It's a trend the President has fought against, coming into office with a mission to limit special-interest influence in Washington. He put in place the most sweeping ethics reforms in history to close the revolving door between government and lobbyists. And he's overseen the most open administration ever—reversing Bush-era policies designed to limit Freedom of Information Act requests and disclosing White House visitor records so that Americans can see how their government works.

www.barackobama.com...

Now to tell the truth, He has been in Big Monies Pocket All Along and You Can Read For Yourself.

ROBERT REICH: Obama Has Handed The Election Over To The Super Rich

How many billionaires does it take to buy a presidential election? “With so much at stake” wrote Obama campaign manager Jim Messina on the Obama campaign’s blog, Obama couldn’t “unilaterally disarm.”

Yes, Mr. President,,, How Many?

But would refusing to be corrupted this way really amount to unilateral disarmament? To the contrary, I think it would have given the President a rallying cry that nearly all Americans would get behind: “More of the nation’s wealth and political power is now in the hands of fewer people and large corporations than since the era of the robber barons of the Gilded Age. I will not allow our democracy to be corrupted by this! I will fight to take back our government!”

You Haven't Fought To Take Anything Back,,,,,,Except Maybe,, Taxes and Productivity.

The Truth is this:

The sad truth is Obama has never really occupied the high ground. He refused public financing in 2008. Once president, he didn’t go to bat for a system of public financing that would have made it possible for candidates to raise enough money from small donors and matching public funds they wouldn’t need to rely on a few billionaires pumping unlimited sums into super PACS. He hasn’t even fought for public disclosure of super PAC donations

And Read This:

And now he’s made a total mockery of the Court’s naïve belief that super PACs would remain separate from individual campaigns, by officially endorsing his own super PAC, and allowing campaign manager Jim Messina and even cabinet officers to speak at his super PAC events. Obama will not appear but he, Michelle Obama, and Vice President Joe Biden will encourage support of the super PAC.

Ahhhhhhhh, Yes,,, The President wants a second term, because he cares about YOU the Little People,,,,,He cares so much, He Sold His Soul To The Elitists,,, For What,,, To Continue Spending Tax Payers Monies On Lavish Vacations?

One Obama adviser says Obama’s decision to endorse his super PAC has had an immediate effect. “Our donors get it,” the official said, adding that they now want to “go fight the other side.”

The Other Side? Ohhhhhhh, The Republicans,,,, YES,,,, Those Evil Rich People,,,Like Me!
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
He didnt deserve a first term...

But neither did McCain.

Tired of the 2-headed 1-Party system? Me too.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Entitled much?

I deserve a trillion bajillion dollars....

Make it happen barry !

Obama deserves a train ride back to Chicago.

That was a bad idea attacking the Catholic Church.

He can read the United States Constitution on the long train ride home.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join