It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apologies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My sincere apologies to you, SkepticOverlord and all of ATS. If I broke the rules of decorum, I am truly sorry! My comment was not meant to be viewed as finger pointing or degradation towards any individual or group of individuals. My comment was merely to show that I am a firm believer in the constitution as drafted by it's creators and that it should remain as the guideline for the direction of our nation in the eyes of the world. Again, my sincerest apologies and I will strive to to be more clear on my opinions and comments within the rules and guidelines of ATS.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
No apologies are necessary.

When we remove a post or take action for whatever reason, we tend to be direct, so it can seem like we're angry when we really aren't. We know there are a lot of rules and that it can take a while to get the hang of ATS, because everyone here, including the staff, has had to do the same.

If you are at all concerned that anything we've done wasn't justified, or want to better understand why a mod took action, please don't hesitate to send him or her a private message or otherwise let us know.

Since none of us, including you, should ever be subjected to any form of public pillory for any reason, I'm going to close this thread. But as with everything we do, I hope you won't take that the wrong way.

join