It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hola from Spain!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

As every new member in the site, this is my due introduction thread. I´ll try not to bore you too much!!

I discovered this site through another forum, while investigating the www.8-3-11.info scam. I really enjoyed following the main thread, the community´s investigation...it was amazing to see a bunch of people from all over the world working as a team, and finally debunking these kids´ game, and the detail and amount of info the community was able to dig.

I then went on to reading other threads, as i´m really into conspiracies since i watched my first video on 9-11, and was finally seduced by the site. This is probably the kind of forum i had been looking for long, somewhere to find alternative news and views about current events, especially different point of views that i wouldn´t be able to find anywhere else. Of course there are a lot of fake threads and posts about people with superpowers, but it´s easy to discriminate the good from the bad.

I didn´t register just yet, but the events happening lately (mainly the World Debt Crisis and the possible incoming WWIII, and how it´s us, the citizens, who will finally pay the bill), have motivated me to finally join the community and contribute as much as i can, either with my opinion, research or diffusion of the info gathered here. I believe the Internet can be one of the main tools to assist us in the next revolution, it helps us coordinate, communicate and join efforts to achieve great things, and this place looks like a really good operation base camp (disinfo people and trolls apart, of course).

So big Hi to everyone, and hope to enjoy some nice debates soon!

Jooles

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.I'm fairly new to this stuff too but am learning loads here.Hope to chat sometime soon

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jooles

Great intro Jooles...

I believe the Internet can be one of the main tools to assist us in the next revolution...

Yes, but let's hope 'it' doesn't bite us in the ass at the same time...

Enjoy your time here and make sure to keep an open mind, otherwise you may find yourself in a maze of ignorance...

And Spain..? La Liga fan..?

Cya on the boards...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hola Jooles, welcome to membership. I came here researching a question I had also. Lots of information here. Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
howdy welcome,

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jooles

welcome new friend! with any other group of people,theres bound to be some friction! so hold on tight,and don't turn your back!!!

peace!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gramps007

Thanks, see ya around!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Jooles

I believe the Internet can be one of the main tools to assist us in the next revolution...

Yes, but let's hope 'it' doesn't bite us in the ass at the same time...

Totally agree, information is power and it is very controlled/manipulated nowadays, and in the end it was the military that created the internet, lol. But for now it´s helping create and spread movements of portest like OWS or 15-M here in Spain. That´s where i wanted to put the emphasis, on the joint effort.

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Jooles

Enjoy your time here and make sure to keep an open mind, otherwise you may find yourself in a maze of ignorance...

And Spain..? La Liga fan..?

Sure will do, respect and open mind, trolling is not my style. I like having my freedom and respecting others. And yes, of course, La Liga fan. My team is Athletic Club de Bilbao

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Hi and thanks! Nice meeting you too! I haven´t stopped browsing the site since i first knew about it, it´s really addictive. Reality is never the same after ATS, it´s like taking the blue pill, lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Peace to you too, new found friend
and don´t worry, i´ll do my best to avoid friction, i always prefer a good debate to a fight!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hola..!

First question

Barcelona or Real Madrid ?

edit on 6-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hola Como estas?!

yay another Spanish speaker!!!

I have met only another one!

Hopefully see you around and I warn you.. I love ATS but there are far out people.

and dont forget yout tin foil hat!

and for the Real Madrid or Barca. I hope Barca!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jooles

Of course there are a lot of fake threads and posts about people with superpowers, but it´s easy to discriminate the good from the bad.

It is? ummmm... okay.

I wish I had that kind of superpower discrimination...

Anyway, welcome aboard.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hola Jooles,

Welcome to ATS! I am Spanish too

I look forward to seeing your posts around!

Take care!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

sorry amigo,not into sports!
hope yoe are well! i heard spain had snow!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Hola..!

First question

Barcelona or Real Madrid ?

Hahaha, good question. My team is definitely Athletic Club de Bilbao, and there is no other for me, but of course i do sympathize for Barça!! Barcelona, much as like Athletic Club (only plays with local players), bases it´s growth on investing in their youth teams, instead of just bringing out the big blank bank cheque and buying stars like Real Madrid tends to do. I think the experience is more authentic. Also, in Bilbao there is a general sense of anti-Real Madrid, they are not liked very much where i live!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by azulejo

Hola azulejo, encantado!

Glad to see more spanish speakers around here (another one replied after you, hehe), we could start our own little forum for news dug out in spanish, hehe, and contribute to the whole debate. And don´t worry, i don´t need a tin foil hat, i´ve got a helmet like Magneto´s, so i should be ok

As for your last question....Barça, of course, but do have a look at Athletic Club de Bilbao to find a little gem of team

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Let´s say i discriminate by means of a thorough skepticism only overcomable by what my brain considers decent proof or facts to back a statement

Nice meeting you!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join