It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Paul says Satan has manifested his presence in this video (6:20 mark)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It is said the Lord works in strange ways and Pastor Paul Begley is saying the devil does, too. The pastor was very agitated about a new version of the Bible that removes the name of the Father and Jesus so as not to offend the Muslims (I wouldn't even call that a Bible). During his rant a crucifix fell off the top of his curio cabinet. Talk about strange timing.

doubtfulnews.com... ul-says-satan-has-manifested-his-presence-in-this-video

From Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana rebukes the Devil for changing the “Word of God” and at the end of the video the “Crucifix” comes flying off the wall. Pastor Begley is stunned, but he has seen Satan manifest his presence before, just never live on Begley’s you tube video’s.

The article speculates on possible causes, but I say, let the viewer decide.
edit on 2/6/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The look on his face after the cross fell is priceless!

Satan has a good sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That devil sure is scary. Knocking over crosses and all.
We all better watch out!

Also if you look at the all the previous videos from that douche many uploaded on the same day as this video (Jan 30th) There is just silly coffee mugs on that shelve where the cross is....

So incase it wasn't obvious for many other reasons - this is totally fake!

edit on 6-2-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
His reaction at the end made me lol. It's like he just saw 2 dudes making out.

Freaky indeed. It sounded pretty heavy from the sound of it hitting the floor so it's unlikely the wind blew it off. It could be a string tied to the left arm of the cross, but that would've been cheese. Plus, I seriously doubt a religious person would drop a holy symbol in order to deceive. Possible, but doesn't seem likely.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Ya...

Satan is sitting just outside the camera's view with a little string in his hand...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
That devil sure is scary. Knocking over crosses and all.
We all better watch out!

Also if you look at the all the previous videos from that douche many uploaded on the same day as this video (Jan 30th) There is just silly coffee mugs on that shelve where the cross is....

So incase it wasn't obvious for many other reasons - this is totally fake!

edit on 6-2-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

I just noticed one from a month ago with the crucifix on it.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I just watched that video without taking my eyes off the cross to see if there were any little movements before it happened and didn't see any, very odd!! I would have been out of there like a bat out of Hell.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Does it not seem odd that the day this happens is on the same day he changes the shelve back to the cross? Maybe he just didn't secure it there properly! Anyway it was hardly 'thrown', face it - it fell. By the way he was banging stuff around he made it fall. He most likely just had too much coffee.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Sure, use the devil to explain the crucifix falling.

Proof or it ain't true. Who can say what it was that made the thing fall?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Another religious grifter hunting for gullible marks.

As he says "God will sort them out."

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I don't know. It looks like it fell but you never really know. I can tell you this, the way he was daring the devil speaks volumes. Pride is not an admirable quality when you taunt an enemy. Especially one who is far more powerful and infinitely nastier than anything else you will ever encounter. This man would do well to maintain a healthy dose of measured wariness regarding Gods adversary as opposed to all his ranting challenges.

Just a thought!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Right from the very start he presented himself in a jaw dropping way, from there it goes downhill. I believe it was staged, nuff'said

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

Does it not seem odd that the day this happens is on the same day he changes the shelve back to the cross? Maybe he just didn't secure it there properly! Anyway it was hardly 'thrown', face it - it fell. By the way he was banging stuff around he made it fall. He most likely just had too much coffee.
watch as it falls, the right side lifts first then it falls forward.... monofilament line?

join