It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glyphs, Scripts, Ciphers and other Alphabets - Let's Aggregate!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It seems to me that a place like ATS should have a thread aggregating the various magic, secret society, etc alphabets, glyphs, scripts that we all know about.

So post some for us, and help us all become more clever.

Someone has been far too clever in a note for me, and I'm sure that some of you can help me.

Kabbalah

Ancient Scripts

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I am not sure as to what you are looking for?
could it be numbers and the symbols within the sacret text ? ...peace

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Let's start more general than digging into hidden codes throughout sacred texts. You need to know the alphabet and the numbers before you could do such a thing anyways.

Let us start with Kindergarten - you have to know the letters, before you can put them into an order to make them into something, correct?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Everything you could ever need to know, from Hieroglyphics, to Portugese, to Hebrew, with dashes of Passing the River, Cuneiform, Enochian, and Coptic. Conveniently located in one concise location for your viewing and exploratory pleasure: right here. Happy hunting!

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So, if I understand correctly, you would like this thread to develop into one that contains many alphabets and such and their English equivalents. That being the case let me start things off with Tsalagi, or for the rest of you, Cherokee.

Info: The large character is the symbol, the small character(s) is(are) representative of the sound. Pronunciation: A as in "father", E as in "they", I as in "police", O as in "note", U as in "tune", V, which sounds like the "u" in "sun", and AI together, which sounds like the "i" in "mice.

More Info: Cherokee is syllable based, each character in the syllabary above, except that for the S sound, represents a syllable sound that ends in a vowel. Also notice there are many consonantal sounds not used: B, F, P, R, V, X, Z, SH, and TH. Vowels are always pronounced the same.

If more was being looked for, let us know.

edit on 6-2-2012 by willyclem because: To correct the image link.

edit on 6-2-2012 by willyclem because: To try again to correct the image link.

edit on 6-2-2012 by willyclem because: Added a little info about pronunciation.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Someone has been far too clever in a note for me, and I'm sure that some of you can help me.

Interesting idea Aeons, but what might be even more interesting is if you post the note you mention and maybe give a few of us (not me I can hardly get English
) a shot at deciphering it...

edit on 6/2/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Interesting idea Aeons, but what might be even more interesting is if you post the note you mention and maybe give a few of us (not me I can hardly get English

edit on 6/2/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

Hmmmmm. I might do that.

.... maybe.
It appears to be upside down, so I'll have to flip it around. I'm not entirely sure that I want to post it. What if it says something terribly embarassing?
I'm laughing at myself here.

edit on 2012/2/6 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Dew U know the Secret of the Sphinx? Broken down into THREE parts, it is:

S = Distance (in mathematical formulae)
PHI = In Ancient Greek, this letter originally represented /pʰ/ (an aspirated voiceless bilabial plosive)
NX = is used for the click

Digraphs

Ever hear a Marine say, "It's 3 more clicks to the DMZ."

Ever hear of Morse Code?

Ever been Scuba Diving?

Did U know that water amplifies sound, especially Salt Water?

And they think all the clicks are nothing more than the grains of sand moving against other grains of sand.

Ribbit

Ps: Anyone that has been expeiencing a "ringing of the ears" have U ever noticed the clicks?

The human body is made mostly of Water.

What was said here about that:

edit on 6-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hmmmmm. I might do that.

.... maybe.
It appears to be upside down, so I'll have to flip it around. I'm not entirely sure that I want to post it. What if it says something terribly embarassing?
I'm laughing at myself here.

We promise, that If IT is embarassing, We will tell everyone!

Post IT!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
Everything you could ever need to know, from Hieroglyphics, to Portugese, to Hebrew, with dashes of Passing the River, Cuneiform, Enochian, and Coptic. Conveniently located in one concise location for your viewing and exploratory pleasure: right here. Happy hunting!

~ Wandering Scribe

We R A11 a Human Mise!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
eYe said this in another post butt thoUght IT applied here as well:

Source = So U R C E

S = S
O = O
U = yoU
R = aRe
C = Light
E = Energy

SOURCE = SO yoU aRe C (Light) Energy!

There are hidden messages within simple werds.
U just gotta find'em, IS A11.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Soooooo......

Do we get to see the note? And what exactly is the story behind you receiving it?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
An Enigma machine applet, though I doubt your note-sender is that clever.

russells.freeshell.org...

Here's the Enochian alphabet, in case your sender be an "angel".

Hobo code:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Soooooo......

Do we get to see the note? And what exactly is the story behind you receiving it?

Hm. I don't think so. It is perhaps nothing, and perhaps something.

The story about my receiving it is either nothing, or super weird and the story doesn't seem to be full coalesced yet.

The message looks different only in the part in question depending on which program I'm looking at it in. The rest is put together in a similar fashion, but remains unchanged. In one the whole thing is dark, and in anther it is all grayed out. How odd. I want to laugh at myself for being too clever.

I'm either crazy, have a very clever admirer, or someone is very much enjoying messing with me. Though I don't discount that all three statements might be true at once.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Come now Aeons.........

There has to be someone on ATS that you can share your note with.........

Just read this story,for the contest.

Maybe you can ask him?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unless hes the originator of the note............

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Okay - if the rest of this message didn't seem to be referring to something fairly specific I would not pay it much attention.

When I send this section to my other email, it turns into a dating site, but the whole thing goes grayed out.
When I look at it in another browser, it returns to this form. So you can laugh at me with me.

Here you go. Let us see if your eyes see something in it.

I have flipped it. Why you ask? Because the rest of the message suggests that flipping it makes sense. So feel free to flip it back upside down again.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

The top half is all in 6. This part of the message is in "g" .... upside down 6. Enigmatic eh?
edit on 2012/2/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Hmm interesting...Oh yes definitely interesting.

Yup using by superior logic and mental powers. I have deducted that it is a form of gibberish.

I am usually pretty fluent in gibberish, but not today, today I am antigibberish.

Obviously if somebody is sending you notes in gibberish they don't want to be understood, or maybe they want to even be misunderstood, which I suppose is all form of mistruth. Basically whatever they are aiming at, they intend to miss.

Or you could be trolling again and making # up.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm fresh out of trolls. I have a case of ogres in reserve though.

It entirely could be gibberish. Which would really only amuse me more about it, considering it does seem to be a directed message.

Would a shephard ever need a hook, if they just knew what keeps the black sheep on the field?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Aeons

Hmm interesting...Oh yes definitely interesting.

Yup using by superior logic and mental powers. I have deducted that it is a form of gibberish.

I am usually pretty fluent in gibberish, but not today, today I am antigibberish.

Obviously if somebody is sending you notes in gibberish they don't want to be understood, or maybe they want to even be misunderstood, which I suppose is all form of mistruth. Basically whatever they are aiming at, they intend to miss.

Or you could be trolling again and making # up.

My gibberish came up with:

I am 1

You are 2

This 1 and that 2 get 2gether

We make whoppi!

Make family of finites 2gether.

Raise many finites 2gether.

2 get old and fat.

1 find new younger 2.

1 leaves 1st 2 with finites 4 new younger 2.

End of message . . . .

Ribbit

edit on 7-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

You're gibberish is awesome.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join