It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: Angel or Demon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I thought I would share this dream I had last night.

It was very vivid and it left me feeling quite shaken.

I was in a house that I knew was mine, even if it didn't exactly look where I currently live.

There was a man who I felt I had invited in to be with my family similar to an insurance salesman or something like that, but for sure not a long term guest. I remember that he was there to observe us.

I felt like we were supposed to be living our normal lives around him. I guess at some point I was either getting out or getting out of the shower, but I was walking around nude in front of him. To be exact, I had my backside turned to him while I walked down the hallway. I seem to remember he was with my son (but an older version of my son than he is now.)

I felt like he was giggling to himself in seeing my nude backside (which frankly in my dream looked much better than reality). It felt like giggling not from a child, but more like a parent seeing their toddler streaking around and laughing about it. Do you know what I mean?

It seemed like at that point, he was more revealed to me and it scared me. I actually woke up and tried to consider who that person was, but it immediately seemed like either an angel or demon. I guess I want to think angel since he seemed harmless and the fear is from just his presence?

I think of the verses in the Bible when angels appeared before men and the very first thing they say is "Fear not!".

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

I felt like he was giggling to himself in seeing my nude backside...I actually woke up and tried to consider who that person was, but it immediately seemed like either an angel or demon.

Neither...it's your own insecurities that you witnessed, not a demon or angel - though believing in that sort of thing is another insecurity, so maybe we just stop the analysis.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Thanks, I guess?

I wouldn't say that I specifically believe in angels or demons at least as defined by the Bible, which I'm not longer a cheerleader for.

I was simply using it for context.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I guess by the lack of responses, I'm forced to go with the only opinion other than my own.

I suppose this means I am scared of my own behind.

Crazy.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You felt like a child before this figure. Maybe he is your spirit guide? Do you always and often dream about having him around you?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

what facts are you actually basing it on, all we ACTUALLY no about dreams is they occure when in rem, and somtimes lesser sleep, but thats not essentialy dreaming more like day dreaming. Im not asserting he saw an angel or demon at all, its probaly him imaging another dude looking at his ass and thats it, but im saying that understanding that all the material, used for analysing dreams is not based on one fact at all, apart from when we dream. we dont really know what causes it apart from the reactions that take place.

your labelling him as being insecure, when you dont know the man, is the same as me saying you have a picture of a child in your profile, your a pedophile.

or by calling him insecure, you are insecure

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

listen, whatever you saw dont ignore it, but dont live by it or scared of it, because society does not have technology to explain it fully, does not mean it is or was anything. If you have half a heads worth of common sense, go with your instinct, its usually right or close.

Ive had similar instances im not going to post because ill recieve the same garbage as you did.

your insecure,
im a boxer,
your fighting your own demons,
no im great actually,
you need to put an end to something
not really lol apart from you idiocy

what there basically saying is we are as accurate at pinpointing what your mind showed you as reading a horoscope

edit on 6-2-2012 by R3velutionR3quired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My first thought is, it sounds like how my husband would react if he saw me going down the hall naked. It is a rare sight for him and he thoroughly enjoys himself when it happens. Maybe you saw something like this happening in the future?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I feel the need to ask............
can you describe what he looked like??
Did you at all feel uncomfortable around him??

PLPL

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

I've never dreamed of this man before.

reply to post by Minori

He seemed like a regular generic man. Not overly anything. After he was somewhat revealed to me, he seemed to loose even more features and merely became a presence.

Thanks for responding.
edit on 7-2-2012 by WickettheRabbit because: Double reply.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is somewhat the interpretation of this dream, WickettheRabbit, from, EstimatedProphet:

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
I thought I would share this dream I had last night. It was very vivid and it left me feeling quite shaken.

I was in a house that I knew was mine, even if it didn't exactly look where I currently live.
There was a man who I felt I had invited in to be with my family similar to an insurance salesman or something like that, but for sure not a long term guest. I remember that he was there to observe us.

This man who you saw in your vision is a man whom you will come to accept, to be a part of your family or as a guest. The man was there to observe you as you predicted correctly in your dream. This part of your dream is true and at the end of this interpretation, I shall reveal who the man really is from your vision!

I felt like we were supposed to be living our normal lives around him. I guess at some point I was either getting out or getting out of the shower, but I was walking around nude in front of him. To be exact, I had my backside turned to him while I walked down the hallway. I seem to remember he was with my son (but an older version of my son than he is now.)

I felt like he was giggling to himself in seeing my nude backside (which frankly in my dream looked much better than reality). It felt like giggling not from a child, but more like a parent seeing their toddler streaking around and laughing about it. Do you know what I mean?

Yes, I do understand what you are talking about in this part of your vision. The man is like a benevolent, parenting like figure!

When the man was giggling while observing your nakedness, it wasn't in a manner to humiliate you, but rather, the reality is that everything is revealed to that man, while observing you. Do not fear Him, because He means well and is their to teach you all the secrets, as everything is revealed to Him!

It seemed like at that point, he was more revealed to me and it scared me. I actually woke up and tried to consider who that person was, but it immediately seemed like either an angel or demon. I guess I want to think angel since he seemed harmless and the fear is from just his presence?

I think of the verses in the Bible when angels appeared before men and the very first thing they say is "Fear not!".

Thoughts?

Now, for the truth of whom this person is from your vision.

This man who you saw in your dream, is a symbolic figure of the "Holy Ghost!"
He is an angel and that is why you should not fear Him, because He is sent from Jesus Christ, during the last days, or of the end of the world, to prophecy and warn, and to prepare a people for the Lord!

Forgive me for this part of the interpretation, as many people today in this age do not like to know or hear about the truth, but in response to this vision, this is the most accurate interpretation you will ever get from anyone!

Note: This is not a religious matter or interpretation, but rather an interpretation based on "faith and in a believe of true spiritual interpretation." (Many people today confuse religion and faith beliefs, which are two different sources and they are not the same!)

Please Highlight this Section to Read! . . .
I am not a religious man at all, as a matter of fact, all religions today are all infiltrated by the Illuminati, false prophets, pastors and preachers, who are selfish and greedy, liars, etc! However, I am a man of pure faith and I don't need to go to a church, because my body is the true church and I can pray and worship the Lord where I please and wherever feasible!
Everyone is entitled to their own believes, but there is only one truth and all truth originates from this one! (The believe in God and in His Son, Jesus Christ!)
edit on 8-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: ats program, did not highlight color!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Uh, oh. OK.

Sounds as reasonable as anything else.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I know what your dream means. God is showing you something that happened in your life.
You may think this is weird because the concept is new to you, but I am telling you this is the truth and it won't hurt to pray just in case, especially for the sake of your son.
This is what God is showing you:
The house is your body, (in the scriptures remember demons call the body they live in "home" Matthew 12:44). Remember you invited this "man" in, whom, when he was more revealed, scared you.
Some kind of salesman, (the devil deceives the world through the lies he sells, many scriptures on this)
You bought a lie, don't know what it was, ask God to show you. (what we believe is very important, Jesus said, if you continue in my word, you will know the Truth and it will set you free) remember, lie will put you in bondage, Truth will set you free.
side note: If you think it was insurance, insurance is usually something you are putting your trust in for the future. (God wants us to put our trust in Him).
The being saw you as you are, he was with your son when he was older. Demons like to travel in families. God showed you because He wants you to kick it out of your house, your freewill let it in, your freewill can kick it out.
Ask God to show you the lie you bought, replace it with the truth (from the scriptures). Dedicate you and your children to Jesus Christ and command it to Leave!
Good lesson from the gospel of Luke: And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
(Luk 10:17-21)
God revealed something to you, do what He said!

new topics

top topics

join