It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The Pyramids , especially the Great Pyramid were never tombs, this is known by those who run the illusion in place over at Antiquities in Egypt and their spokesman Dr. Hawass

These were very special sites, used for Initiation or Spiritual Purposes. There are very specific reasons they are aligned with the Stars and are placed at energy points around the earth. Yes, the Egyptians had electric type power as well. And many other things that have not been divulged. These reasons are kept from the public, as well as the dating of the structures like the sphinx and pyramids by those who have a Status Quo to uphold. THINK ABOUT IT..... its all a war on consciousness... for control

Good Post., will watch them all tonight

Blessings
Mike

edit on 7-2-2012 by awakened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Most likely pyramids were political factories. They are a point of fixation and source of confusion. A great tool for controlling people. Keep them busy, keep them amazed, keep them focused (like modern day TV).
The fact they are built all over the world, tells that there was a transfer of technology at that time - political technology, and megalithic construction, perhaps something else. We have enslaving, economy, ruling/taxing, agriculture and mining, production of huge populations.
Other old structures, like Great Wall in China, also political factories. Eiffel Tower, also political factory and technological transfer/advertising (steel construction).

How were they built? Really don't know. Could have been some ancient race and forgotten technology. But purpose, I think it was mostly political. Other buildings in Egypt are more obviously political, include religion and customs, but pyramids are non explicit in this sense.

What is the name of the guy in the second video, the one with long hair?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened1

Yes, exactly, it's called homeomorphic mapping to preserve function between two topological spaces with a continuous inverse function.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi pyramid watchers.

Why, despite the existence of millions of tons of stone, carved presumably with copper chisels, has not one copper chisel ever been found on the Giza Plateau?

Here could be the answer :
www.livescience.com...

And more similar answers here :
us2.ixquick.com...

Also, the answer is in the link of the second line of my signature.

Blue skies.

Not being an engineer, I think that the reconstituted limestone theory is the best one going right now. It's the option that best fits what we know and gets around the issues (like how big the ramp would have to be to lift the stones manually) in a way that makes sense.

Ground limestone would still have to be "lifted manually," only this way even more weight would have to be lifted because you have to account for the weight of water to mix it with.

So this method doesn't save you any work at all, and it actually causes more work, and it takes much longer because the stones were not poured in place (if they were, there would be forms between the layers and there is not.) Hence, you'd have to pour them and let them dry before you could maneuver them into place.

The method causes more problems, and solves absolutely nothing.

Harte

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Hi there Starchild23. Do you have any further reading regarding this subject? I cannot send PM's yet, but I think I can receive them. Thank you!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So. They were reviving people from the dead.

I wonder how well it worked. How long it worked.

Makes you wonder how original Mary Shelly was with the monster of Dr. Frankenstein.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

It's been working for a long time.

You ever see " David Rockefeller " ?

He's eaten souls for a long time

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Soulece

Because the Egyptians stared at the sky and Orion was right above them, as they were on the equator.

Makes sense. But how can they get it down to the T? They didnt have computers to calculate rather than their eyes. And if you go by your eyes you are going to be 99.9% wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Great, thank you for posting

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
Momuments to dead kings doubleing as a electric power source sounds stupid on a level that broke my stupid scale.

So I continued watching the first video. It was well put together though the narator could have done better.

It still seems rather fishy to me. However if I was able to build a small scale model of this pyramid electric idea I could prove of disprove this.

either way...for science!

You couldn't prove a thing.

People with credentials that far exceed yours have been trying for decades.

The idea that the pyramids were "power plants" so to speak, have been around for a very long time.

IMO - All textbooks relating to Egypt, at least the pyramids, intentionally lead people to believe unproven theories, all for the sake of boosting our own modern egos.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

reply to post by Soulece

Because the Egyptians stared at the sky and Orion was right above them, as they were on the equator.

Makes sense. But how can they get it down to the T? They didnt have computers to calculate rather than their eyes. And if you go by your eyes you are going to be 99.9% wrong.

LOL Gorman..

Please stop before you look even more foolish.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Because they were resourceful. Here's a few ways we know they used high tech procedures with low tech equipment.

They used water as a precision leveler. They would dig a grid formation, and then pour in water, cutting the dirt to the brim, thus fabricating very precise gravity aided flat surfaces.

As early as 6000 years ago, they build stonehenge like formations in order to trace the stars in the sky. Places like Nabta Playa show these to be very primitive, but the beginnings of something more advanced.

Eventually they discovered that the stars, in fact, were computational laser beams. They produced wave patterns with the motion of the earth, and predicted seasons an coming changes. They began using this freely available computer and precision measuring machine. They would put a pole on these flat surfaces, and orbit it to create a perfect circle. Then they built a ring structure above this circle, and at night, they look at a star from the central pole and mark on the ring where the star rose above the top of the ring wall. Then they would mark when it set past the opposite side. From this, they had a precise mark for west and east.

At some point in time, they discovered the golden ratio and began to integrate it into these designs. Over time, this is what they used for precise rotation and circles.

All this culminated in a sophisticated set of tools. The stars were so precise they could mark perfect cuts on the axis and line up with anything. They learned how to use the world they were born into to produce sophisticated works of man.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: Le Spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

You're the one making claims, I'm the one saying what's present in their ruins and remains.

Anyone can tell a tall tale. Only thing is, I have the evidence, you have imagination.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's really a shame given what the ancients really did invent, and what is actually recorded that people make up such nonsense and believe that instead. The truth is so much more interesting than this fiction!

There is no evidence whatsoever for anything in those videos except a fanciful imagination and some suggestive photographs.

There is screeds and screeds written about ancient Egypt, and unlike these videos, much of it is based on actual known facts instead of speculation.

Unfortunately, because people cannot understand the truth, they choose to believe their imagination instead.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Soulece

Because they were resourceful. Here's a few ways we know they used high tech procedures with low tech equipment.

They used water as a precision leveler. They would dig a grid formation, and then pour in water, cutting the dirt to the brim, thus fabricating very precise gravity aided flat surfaces.

As early as 6000 years ago, they build stonehenge like formations in order to trace the stars in the sky. Places like Nabta Playa show these to be very primitive, but the beginnings of something more advanced.

Eventually they discovered that the stars, in fact, were computational laser beams. They produced wave patterns with the motion of the earth, and predicted seasons an coming changes. They began using this freely available computer and precision measuring machine. They would put a pole on these flat surfaces, and orbit it to create a perfect circle. Then they built a ring structure above this circle, and at night, they look at a star from the central pole and mark on the ring where the star rose above the top of the ring wall. Then they would mark when it set past the opposite side. From this, they had a precise mark for west and east.

At some point in time, they discovered the golden ratio and began to integrate it into these designs. Over time, this is what they used for precise rotation and circles.

All this culminated in a sophisticated set of tools. The stars were so precise they could mark perfect cuts on the axis and line up with anything. They learned how to use the world they were born into to produce sophisticated works of man.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: Le Spelling

And they did it all without a single chisel. Amazing how you were there, and know how simple it was for the ancient egyptians to create pyramids that perfectly align to said constellation. Also amazing how they were able to build the pyramids according to pythagorean theorem thousands of years before it existed. Even more amazing that they were able to use brass mirrors to light miles and miles of cavern, when brass won't reflect light more than a thousand feet or so.

Yep, these are all just coincidences. Clearly they just karate chopped all of those massive blocks of limestone and GRANITE into pieces so large they couldn't be lifted by less than several hundred men with the use of pulley systems that they did not have, so precise that today's laser-precise equipment has extreme difficulty replicating.

Those are some fancy words you're usin' there, Gorman. To bad there's absolutely no fact behind them, and they all come from outdated textbook knowledge that likely doesn't even acknowledge the existence of civilizations more ancient.

Do you also believe the Sumerians didn't exist?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by onewithall
Definitely flagging this to watch later, I love everything and anything that is about the Egyptians! Thanks for posting!

On a side note, I also completely believe that the ancient Egyptians were connected with/in communication with an advanced knowledge/civilization that we could only hope the encounter. Who knows though...2012 is already shaping up to be a weird year!

All the best,
OnewithAll

In the warm, peaceful and powerful faces that are so common to Egyptian monuments and art, there lies an understanding and unity of consciousness that was the spirit upon which the Great Pyramid was built. The tremendous effort and technical knowledge needed to build such an impractical and non utilitarian wonder as the Great Pyramid must have been based and in essence represent the Egyptian cultural unity and spiritual power. It is my belief that when humanity rediscovers and realigns itself with this spiritual power and thus finds unity both within itself and the world at large, the secret chambers and mysterious passageways of the Great Pyramid will burst open and herald a new golden age.
In my research over the years, numerous books and other sources, I have found too many correlations to count from esoteric readings to scientific archaeology. Besides the myth that the Great Pyramid was built by Cheops in the 4th dynasty (Forgery of inscriptions above King's chamber, jcolavito.tripod.com...), everything else so far lines up. My 2 favorite quotes concerning the Great Pyramid:
"In essence, the physicality of the pyramid represents the transcendent ability of man, and all the apparent enigmas decipherable from the measurements of the pyramid become the universality in nature. Thus, the pyramid introduced to various civilizations is indeed prophesying the event in each man's individual time of his transcendent ability to attain his own Nobliesse oblige" -Max Toth
Nobliesse Oblige: Title given to the initiate after attaining enlightenment and then turning to assist his brother in attaining Nobliesse Oblige.
"All facts led to the conclusion that the Egyptians had already mad great progress as a civilization before the age of Menes, and perhaps BEFORE THEY MIGRATED to the Valley of the Nile" -J Gardner Wilkenson

And one more thing, I am currently reading The Egyptian Book of the Dead, really for a better understanding of what they believed, not just what we're told. But then there are mis-translations, and this why one must decipher his own receiving truth. One of my favorite Edgar Cayce's channeling concerning The Book of the Dead: reading # 5748-2- The Egyptian Heritage. "The first laws which originally constituted the Book of the Dead were concerned with "The division of the mind, the division of the solar systems, and the division of man, in various spheres through the Earth's plane and through the Earth's solar system."

I am constantly seeking more knowledge and truth to this reality we are in. Whether it be current events or ancient history, we are all connected and it is all here for us to soak up and use it for the better of mankind. Peace!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's funny how much of the worlds GPD is spent on scientific advancement and military budget, if we reinvested in rediscovering our lost past we would advance. It's obvious and factual that ancient civilizations, as mentioned in the videos where not primitive and we did not evolve, we actually took one step forward then two steps backwards and 2000 years later we are just starting to overtake where our ancestors where all those years ago. Imagine what secrets is yet to be unearthed, and the amount of wonders that have perished through war and natural disasters that we do not know about.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

That third video . . . well . . . blew my mind! I watched a presentation once that showed that, if we can assume that the Queen's Chamber shafts were originally meant to be pointed at the same stars as the King's Chamber shafts, it would indicate a pole shift of 7 degrees occurred during the construction of the Great Pyramid. Quite interesting.

I personally believe that the pyramids were built as energy dissipaters (sp?) not unlike Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower. The coffer in the King's Chamber held the Staff of Power, which would later be called the Rod of Aaron, Caduceus, Staff of Moses, Nehushtan, and down to Excalibur. Then again, that is

Just my two cents,
Seraph

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

The hell do the Sumerians have to do with anything?

Also no chisels? Someone doesn't know what they're talking about.

www.cheops-pyramide.ch...

www.digitalegypt.ucl.ac.uk...

www.reshafim.org.il...

Everything you listed was generated over the course of hundreds of years of trial and error. No different than today.

Why is the fact that they used formulas before they existed relevant? Do you thin so so closed a mind that only when things are written down is the moment they existed? That's ignorance straight from the core.

What's wrong with highly efficient pulley systems and labor intensive actions? You act as if 100 men are weak. One man can push a 2 ton car on wheels. Why would 100 men be unable to do much more?

Egypt got where they got off of hard labor, intelligence, and thousands of years of trial and error. The technology to build the pyramids didn't just pop out of no where. They started with the Zoser pyramid. You might as well call it a pile of poop, because that's what it is. After than several more advancements, finally a few kings down the line came the failed pyramid at Meidum. A pyramid that literally collapsed because they didn't know what they were doing. With those lessons they then built the bent an red pyramids, and got pretty good at it. By that time nearly a century had gone by. They knew what they were doing.

Thus, when they began the main project at Giza, they were very intelligent, very knowledgeable, and very technical in their work.

Do NOT come in here, say stupid things, disgrace the legacy of over a dozen pharaohs and the labor of your ancestors and go "I don' Understand, therefore ALIENS!" That's disgusting. That's not even worth merit.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Gorman, just out of curiosity ....how many blocks are estimated to be in the 3 pyramids, how much is the average weight of one of them, how many grown men would it take to move one from a quarry location ( on average ) and how long would it take to build them ( the pyramids ) completely ?

I'm just asking because you sound like you'd know.

Thanks !!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join