It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi pyramid watchers.

Why, despite the existence of millions of tons of stone, carved presumably with copper chisels, has not one copper chisel ever been found on the Giza Plateau?

Here could be the answer :
www.livescience.com...

And more similar answers here :
us2.ixquick.com...

Also, the answer is in the link of the second line of my signature.

Blue skies.

Link to pics of Old Kingdom chisels:
www.digitalegypt.ucl.ac.uk...

Top row.

Cooper, being the only metal the AE's could work, was very valuable. There's very little doubt that any leftover chisels (nubs, really) would have been remelted and reforged into new chisels (or saws - they've found those too.)

Harte

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Hi pyramid watchers.

Why, despite the existence of millions of tons of stone, carved presumably with copper chisels, has not one copper chisel ever been found on the Giza Plateau?

www.livescience.com...

us2.ixquick.com...

Blue skies.

Link to pics of Old Kingdom chisels:
www.digitalegypt.ucl.ac.uk...

Top row.

Cooper, being the only metal the AE's could work, was very valuable. There's very little doubt that any leftover chisels (nubs, really) would have been remelted and reforged into new chisels (or saws - they've found those too.)

Harte

of course they needed metal tools to chisel out the perimeter blocks. after the outside edge blocks were in place then the manufactured blocks could be made.

the limestone material still had to be quarried out of the formation, crushed, then mixed as the video points out

so, of the 2 million blocks only a very small percentage of blocks needed to be cubed out of the quarry,
while the rest of the filler blocks were being poured, the masons would be cutting away the next level of perimeter stones, then dressing the stones to exacting measurements...and so the process continued
up the ramps to the top and then down as they applied the finish coat then disassembled the ramp.

eh?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well I tried to watch the first vid, but the narators stumbling voice put me off watching.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

That and the initial dismissing evolution in favour of some random ideas displayed as facts. miss much, you didn't.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
of course they needed metal tools to chisel out the perimeter blocks. after the outside edge blocks were in place then the manufactured blocks could be made.

the limestone material still had to be quarried out of the formation, crushed, then mixed as the video points out

so, of the 2 million blocks only a very small percentage of blocks needed to be cubed out of the quarry,
while the rest of the filler blocks were being poured, the masons would be cutting away the next level of perimeter stones, then dressing the stones to exacting measurements...and so the process continued
up the ramps to the top and then down as they applied the finish coat then disassembled the ramp.

eh?

If your asking, no, they didn't pour the blocks.

They are all solid limestone. Except, of course, for the granite.

Harte

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by grobi77

If you're suggesting that the pyramids were formed from loose limestone and then hardened, like in the second video, wouldn't this process crush the fossils that are said to reside in the stones in the first place?

Hence, doesn't this video disprove itself by not explaining how the fossils have remained intact?

Just asking.

On a side-note, very disappointed that only one person so far mentioned nephilim, seeing as how there are water tables where the sphinx is at suggesting that surrounding area is over 10K years old, hence antediluvian.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The pyramids, according to Ra, were built for one purpose: spiritual ascension.

The video said there were crystals in the pyramid...these were used to manipulate the chakras of the body. The pyramidal structure guides the chakras in a upward spiraling pattern...resulting in a sort of "advancement" of the mind and soul.

This was used by the ancient egyptians, and possibly explains their knowledge. However, the passing of time has reduced these pyramids to a shadow of their former power.

They will no longer work for us.

...I just thought I'd toss this in to the ring, while we're discussing it.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Although I am interested in topics like this since I was a child, the truth about them and their findings will never be told. For one reason or another, findings, truth are always hidden from the rest of us. The question now is, why are they hiding this information?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
They are still in use today by certain secret societies, for ceremonies etc, that is why there are often foreign official visits coinciding with each other and then the obligitory visit to the Pyramids at the same time. There have often been mentions of very large groups meeting there at the same time, so are they visiting underground complexes under the Pyramids, as I don't think that many people could congregate in such confined places otherwise.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by onewithall
Definitely flagging this to watch later, I love everything and anything that is about the Egyptians! Thanks for posting!

On a side note, I also completely believe that the ancient Egyptians were connected with/in communication with an advanced knowledge/civilization that we could only hope the encounter. Who knows though...2012 is already shaping up to be a weird year!

All the best,
OnewithAll

those were the times when ET/Human lived together, it can happen during golden ages, when the consciousness is high and there is no war or the like...

we will get there again, 2012 is the starting point to the next golden age if we choose to/allow it to happen..

you can see the changes all around

love is the key

more to know/remember

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thought I'd add my opinion in here before i go offline.

I was in Egypt last week, and was fortunate enough to have a view of the 3 pyramids from my hotel on the banks of the Nile. I worked with many Egyptians for that 10 days, as well as British and Bulgarians and they are ALL of the opinion that the pyramids weren't built by the ancient Egyptians. Even the Egyptians themselves believe this.

If any of you have been to Egypt, noticeably Cairo, you will see the stark difference in today to 2000 years ago. Something has happened in Egypt that has set them back, because, if they did happen to build those pyramids, they have clearly taken 2000 years off in regards to prospering their country.

Now, people will say its because of dictators etc, but when one looks upon the wonder and breath taking sight of those massive structures and then one looks at the quality of buildings and technology that the current Egyptians possess, you have to ask yourself, why the drop in supposed intelligence?

I and many others around the world including natives in Egypt believe these were built by some form of advanced race/technology...and if you have ever been to see them in real life you will probably feel the same.

If you havent been, i suggest you save up and go...at least just to see it in the flesh, a picture doesn't cut it.
edit on 7/2/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/2/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

unknown32, congratz on a well put together presentation. I enjoyed the data much on the ancient ENKItes and do also agree they were taught the WAY by more in the know kinds or ET. It is amazing that today the current EA*rth inhabitants are struggling with all of this dirty energy today, yet the ancients and other civilizations mentioned had clean energy???? MAYBE THE CLEAN ENERGY IS RELATED TO A FORM OF DISCLOSURE. To go further maybe thats what current man is awaiting the TEACHING or upgrading from dirty energy to clean. 1 would expect the ancient Teachers from a nonEA*rth location see the the planet using cleaner energy as intelligence and after many years of struggle they return to TELL IT LIKE IT IS. so we shall see.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Marking for tonight, looking forward to watching and reading what you have.

I think the pyramids are much older than we are being told.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I totally agree and although I have not seen these pyramids with my own eyes I have made a promise to myself that I will see them before I die!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
great post! Consiering how advanced understanding of various aspects of astronomy I don't think there's any question another civilization from another world assisted the Egyptians. The pyramids have always fascinated me. I hope to visit all of them one day

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Imagine how awesome it would be if we actually really knew the purpose of these buildings! It totally plausable they were designed to gneerate some power, its also totally plauseable they were built simply to flex the muscle of the Pharoahs. Either way its a great theory to consider. I def enjoyed the second video more.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MgMuzik
great post! Consiering how advanced understanding of various aspects of astronomy I don't think there's any question another civilization from another world assisted the Egyptians. The pyramids have always fascinated me. I hope to visit all of them one day

Don't forget the possibility that there was a civilization more advanced than us that lived for thousands of years before the Egyptians even existed.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Hi pyramid watchers.

www.livescience.com...

us2.ixquick.com...

Blue skies.

Not being an engineer, I think that the reconstituted limestone theory is the best one going right now. It's the option that best fits what we know and gets around the issues (like how big the ramp would have to be to lift the stones manually) in a way that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I got 35 min thru the 1 hr 41min video last night and all i got to say is wow

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this yet ?

WORLD HISTORY AND BOSNIAN PYRAMIDS 2011

" The list of the wonders in Bosnian archaeology does not end here. In the vicinity, we discovered the tallest tumulus in the World: 61 meter high. Its nearest competitor, Sillbury Hill in England is 60 meters high. The Bosnian tumulus consists of two-layer megalithic terraces, clay layers and artificial concrete layers.

A team of physicists detected an energy beam coming through the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28 kHz. The beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the pyramid. This phenomenon contradicts the known laws of physic and technology. This is the first proof of non-herzian technology on the Planet. It seems that the pyramid-builders created a perpetual motion machine a long time ago and this “energy machine” is still working.

In the underground labyrinth, in 2010, we discovered three chambers and a small blue lake. Energy screening shows that the ionization level is 43 times higher than the average concentration outside which makes the underground chambers into “healing rooms”.

Further electromagnetic detection in 2011 confirmed that levels of negative radiation through the Hartman, Curry and Schneider grids are equal to zero in the tunnels. There was no technical radiation (from power lines and/or other technology) found in the tunnels and no cosmic radioactivity. Ceramic sculptures are positioned over the underground water flows and the negative energy is transformed into positive. All of these experiments point to the underground labyrinth as one of the most secure underground constructions in the world and this makes it an ideal place for the body’s rejuvenation and regeneration.

Two hundred years of Egyptology has not produced a satisfactory answer to the question of what the real purpose was for the oldest and most superior pyramids. "

The rest :

piramidasunca.ba...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join