It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun

Originally posted by 1beerplease
ahhh. us humans wont ever find the truth, only can speculate! the leaders of the world cant let us know. why should be told we are pieces of sh8t to them.
the sad
sad truth indeed

We are mushrooms!
Grown in the dark and fed on Sh!t.

Excuse the "colourful" language.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by mojo2012

For the dead, for the dead.

That's why they were based of funeral technology from the Arabs.

That's why they were on the side of the river for the dead.

That's why they point to heaven.

Im following you. But I want to kno why they are directly lined up with orion's belt. there has to be a connection there somewhere.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

flagged to watch later rightr up my street cant wait
you star

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

They were raped by 4000 years of treasure seekers. Why would there be?

You honestly expect surviving documentation of everything?

You know, unlike you, the ancients realized this fact. This is what architecture was. a testimony to what they could do. Every piece of architecture speaks of its maker's abilities. The pyramids speak to a people isolated in the deserts in a very unique circumstance of absolutism contradicted by non absolutes. The sky, the earth, and the man all had their place, and were always there, no matter what. Their entire civilization revolved around these facts. Their architecture screams out this belief of seeing the world as a giant authorless mechanism, producing gods and men, an seasons and wars and peace and plenty and little like a mother of life.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

It's not word. It's fact.

There were dead people put into monuments. This is a trait derived from the middle east that the Egyptians adopted.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Because the Egyptians stared at the sky and Orion was right above them, as they were on the equator.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Soulece

Because the Egyptians stared at the sky and Orion was right above them, as they were on the equator.

Sorry - but last time I looked Egypt wasn't on the equator, not even 10 000 BC.

And I read somewhere recently (think it was a book by Alan Butler - for what that's worth - some of his hypotheses are a bit weird), that the star Sirius (constellation Orion) rises on the horizon and is never really directly overhead. Not sure how accurate that statement is though.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Elentarri

If I'm wrong, why do they line up?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Very interesting.

Thanks for the post OP.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I would like to see our top engineers and professionals in the world try and replicate and build a scale size pyramid today.

It's a giant pile of rocks.

I mean, just talking about usable interior volume, compared to the sheer MASS of the building materials, you are talking about one of the most useless buildings in the entire WORLD.

This video demonstrates two heavy lifting cranes, the CC-8800 & CC-6800 from Demag cranes and components.

The Dead Lift capacity of *ONE* of the cranes is somewhere on the order of 1200 tons.

Your puny little pyramid blocks max out at about 200 tons.

And this video demonstrates a crane at Samsung Heavy Industries Shipyard in Geoje South Korea lifting a 3,000 ton, 10 story block of steel into place on a 750 ft long, 137 ft deep offshore drillship.

The reason that you would never see someone trying to copy the Giza Pyramid, is because it would be a ridiculous waste of Money, Resources, and Manpower.

To make a Giant pile of Useless Rocks.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Maybe the pyramid builders were just very advanced themselves.

I mean, i can get the Ancient alien theory, but i don't think you're giving ancient civilizations enough credit.

Civilizations, that have been destroyed, could have reached a much further understanding of the world around them than we have. It's easier for my mind to think that these people had the smarts and the tech. to do the deed themselves. Outside help though, is possible. I just don't think it's more probable.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
reply to post by C-JEAN

Impossible. I have a piece of the Giza pyramid. It contain delicate fossils. Any attempt to make it into or out of concrete or pourable would destroy the fossils. Period.

www.geopolymer.org...

Period.

edit on 7.2.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
Maybe the pyramid builders were just very advanced themselves.

I mean, i can get the Ancient alien theory, but i don't think you're giving ancient civilizations enough credit.

Civilizations, that have been destroyed, could have reached a much further understanding of the world around them than we have. It's easier for my mind to think that these people had the smarts and the tech. to do the deed themselves. Outside help though, is possible. I just don't think it's more probable.

Exactly, thanks for posting what I was thinking.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
[- -] boom!! . .. why not i say ..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If it hasn't been posted already, the Egyptians mixed salt in the lamp oil to stop the wick from smoking, heard that on a TV program last year.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
from some of the replys im reading i doubt most of you even watched that Revelations of the Pyramids documentry.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Nice thread OP!!

On a side note, one can definitely have an opinion about Erich von Däniken but he himself explained several times that the Egyptian authorities hold back information. He told me that he and his group of researchers found out that there are A LOT of hidden doors in a corridor which was only accessable via a robot and that the robot had to stop its operation at one door because it was sealed.

The authorities of egypt announced this particular discovery to the public some weeks later, after they found out about the true nature of the door and what was behind it but published it on TV as a live broadcast (the footage of the robot) but actually it was recorded some weeks before....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

I understand what you are saying. However, it is 2012 AD. The "orthodox" view of the build date for the Pyramids was circa 4500 years ago. For whatever THAT is worth.

Your argument suggests that these structures could have easily been built using the technology we have today. And, for what it's worth, I don't disagree with that. However, what argument can you present that shows that these specific structures could have been built circa 4500 years ago WITHOUT today's technology?

Your argument raises more questions than it answers my friend. Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Incredible thoughts in the videos, especially the one about the power. Imagine where we could be now if this knowledge survived and was passed on and developed. We would of been 2000 years ahead of where we currently are in terms of technology.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I was unable to get past the word "myn".

Myn.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join