It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

The Pyramids have to be good for something besides burials....

But they weren't used for burials. As stated in the second video, no mummies were ever found in the Egypt pyramids.... and the same goes for finding evidence of pyramids being used as places for burials around the world... there is no evidence to support it.

The idea of pyramids housing mummies was injected because they don't know for what they were used.

This is one of my favorite documentaries on the pyramids

edit on 6-2-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Impossible. I have a piece of the Giza pyramid. It contain delicate fossils. Any attempt to make it into or out of concrete or pourable would destroy the fossils. Period.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wow.....

What if it were possible to build an extremely large 3d printer, and then print the entire pyramid block by block; from the inside/out, precise; feeding it the necessary materials continuously over a period of time. The materials fed to it can be organized via computer power, & reconstituted in the most accurate placement/blend. This would result in an incredibly sound structure, with the most precise [super]conducting efficacy.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If men were made to mine gold by aliens, that might explain why we lust for gold, and till the Earth.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would like to see our top engineers and professionals in the world try and replicate and build a scale size pyramid today. I think it would be interesting and a good way to compare and get results. I personally don't think we could just yet build a scale size pyramid with the accuracy and dimensions that our ancient pyramids have in them today. Just finding a way to get one 400 tone cut out stone to the dessert in the sand would be a big challenge and very expensive.

edit on 6-2-2012 by unknown32 because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I love everything Egypt too! Amazing time...

But I have a question for others! (slightly off topic)

Since I was a little child I have had an unnatural fear of scarabs! I didn't cry much at all as a kid but when I saw some stone scarabs in an Egyptian museum as a kid (age 7 or so) my parents literally could not stop me from crying and screaming! I struggled to get out of the museum store and didn't stop wailing til we left.

Anyone else have a fear of those?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Stuff that I've known for awhile but it's awesome to see more people interested in the subject!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The pyramids certainly are an amazing structure. However, i do not think we are giving the ancients as much credit as they deserve. Other structures from other nations are on par with the pyramids (although they may not be quite as old), such as the huge temples from the Minoan civilizatio on Crete, and ruins in Puma Punku(which is dated older than the pyramids). I believe that the ancients were more advanced than we give them credit for, and their advances were lost due to natural disasters, wars, etc. And these huge structures are found everywhere, suggesting that all peoples had this advanced knowledge. I remember reading an article where it said that crete had a working sewer system, and some mayan buildings had a sort of air conditioning.

As for the pyramids I believe they were multi-purpose structures, to give respect to the pharoh, act as a compass of sorts since they are aligned with orions belt, play a part in religious ceremonies etc. Really with the evidence we have so far the pyramids have nothing otherworldy about them, there are no materials that are from another world, no paintings on the walls describing intervention, etc. The only thing that is puzzling is that they do not make sense to us in the modern day.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth
This reminds me of a book I read almost 15 years ago (wow! tempus fugit!).

The book was authored by machinist/tool maker Christopher Dunn, and his book is called The Giza Power Plant.

It was a pretty interesting read. He's suggesting the same theory as in the first video suggesting the pyramid was basically a power plant!

Gotta check out the other vid's --- this subject always fascinates me. Thanks for posting this!

~philthy

Yes Christopher Dunn maintains the great pyramid was a machine, however Dr. Joseph P. Farrell says it was a weapon.
Both interesting ideas, but the only thing I'm sure of is, that the Egyptians didn't build them.

Copper chisles and 10,000 Holywood extras...........I DONT THINK SO.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

You have no idea how the pyramids exist or what they are for, for a reason. You are all slaves in a game you cannot even begin to fathom. All will be made aware soon. Magic is very real.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
first video is the freakin TRUTH. it adds up better then anything else put forward. excellent post. this is what ive always believed and it great to see it layed out like this.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I just watched a new video and a Psychic, Joseph Tittel talks about this info I posted in my thread coming more in the spot light and we will be learning the truths this year about the ancients and pyramids and so on.. Im not sure how many of his predictions will come true but I believe many lies we were taught about other civilizations will soon fade and the truth will be revealed to the masses soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by unknown32
I find it amazing how accurate and precise the pyramids were built and flawless.

Overall, it's pretty well-planned out. But flawless? Who ever said that? The rocks are all odd sizes and just piled onto each other with a lot less accuracy than you would imagine. Maybe they finished it off nicely when they were done, but look at it. It's like a huge garbage pile of rocks.

How smart could the Egyptians (or the aliens) be if they couldn't figure out such a simple and incredibly helpful thing as standardized parts?

edit on 6-2-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

Perhaps standardized parts weren't necessery, which would make any additional effort to do so pointless.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The theory in the first video is interesting.
What interests me most is that it is testable.
It's well within reason to construct a 100 or 200 square yard area and recreate the theory demonstrated.

Sure you would have to pump in the water from an external source, but you're not testing how they got the water.
You would be testing if the set up is possible.
I would even donate my time to run calculations and even help build the scale model, even if it fails I'm sure something would be learned through such endeavors.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Sigh. Looks like I'll have to do a huge critique.

There's a reason only experts should speak on these matters. The stuff the common ma imagines is sometimes hilarious when put to fact.

Just take the electricity nonsense. ALL of Egyptian society was based around the sun. The sun was their only source for bright light. Literally everything from the angle of rock carvings to the placement of buildings revolved around this. They probably would have called electric lights a sin.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Please do enlighten us on why the pyramids were built and what they were used for

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have many goals and steps im following to set up my reality the way I want it. Creating this thread and it becoming popular, fun to get involved in fast and making it to the home page was one of my goals. Also creating a thread on the pyramids was part of this goal I had on ATS. Im glad you people have such a open mind on all this. Much love to you all and Im always excited to read everyone's views, opinions, ideas and experiments relating to my thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

For the dead, for the dead.

That's why they were based of funeral technology from the Arabs.

That's why they were on the side of the river for the dead.

That's why they point to heaven.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by mojo2012

For the dead, for the dead.

That's why they were based of funeral technology from the Arabs.

That's why they were on the side of the river for the dead.

That's why they point to heaven.

Then why not one glyph reference to the Egyptians building them?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

sorry, taking someone's word on something doesn't seem to fly here from what i've seen, so i guess that applies to you also.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join