It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Awesome video!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I'm asking for you to prove what you think. I've seen enough internet videos to know that they are not worth my time 90% of the time. If you get off on cheap tricks that's great. Speak your own and stop resorting to others to tell a tale.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

The one he points out doesn't make outrageous claims though.
It simply asks tons of questions and points out tons of "coincidences".
Honestly I'm on the fence about the veracity of the "coincidences" pointed out in the video but it's worth watching.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

If you base your design off the stars gravity, the sun, and the golden ratio, you will have many coincidences.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The point the video makes is they couldn't know some of the things required for the coincidence.
All the coincidences line up in the metric system, but not the cubit system.

You really shouldn't be so dismissive of something you at least haven't heard out.
Like I said I'm on the fence about some of the stuff in the video, but it's at least worth watching in it's entirety even through the repetitive parts.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Originally posted by Harte

That's potential, not flow. To get flow you need to create a circuit by connecting opposing faces of the crystal. You are talking about polarity not flow...

If the electrons come out of the crystal, that's electron movement. I.e. "flow."

I didn't say current.

Harte

The electrons don't "come out" of the crystal... they have a polarity that creates a charge potential. There is no flow.. just an alignment of polarity that can be tapped.
edit on 22-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

No, peizoelectricity is the electron flow out of and back into a crystal lattice.

This is how many battery powered watches work today. By causing a crystal to expand and contract by applying alternating current to the crystal.

Extra electrons cause the crystal to expand, when they are removed, it contracts.

The reverse process is, I assume, what you're on about. I.e. the flow of electrons out of and back into a crystal by the alternating application of pressure and no pressure to the crystals in granite.

You don't get to redefine known phenomena to fit them to your thesis.

Harte

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If anything that means time travel.

Bare in mind of course, that if it lines up in one system, it lines up in all systems. Math is universal.

My arm lining up with a meter scale to my height would align the same way in feet.

edit on 23-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You know I was going to type an entire response, but why bother you don't care.
You have already drawn your conclusions and aren't willing to see any other sides.

I honestly am on the fence about most of the information I saw and have found, but at least I'm willing to see new information.
You aren't even willing to look at something objectively.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I am. After all, it makes sense to look at real mysteries like in Peru, which we now have a nice topic on the main page just on that topic.

Looking at it objectively, it is literally a joke to look at the pyramids and see a mystery. There is no longer one. It is solved.

I only ask you support your own beliefs and not tell me to just go watch someone else's work. It's your side of an argument, speak.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It wasn't my argument.
Someone else used it to support their argument and I was open enough to watch it.

I was just advocating watching it in order to keep an open mind.
To me unless a video is by a well known quack/hoaxer it's worth hearing out at least partially.

They swore the porridge model of the atom was right until the gold foil experiment.
Sure the more we know the harder it is to know more, but we can't just ignore something flat out.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

That's potential, not flow. To get flow you need to create a circuit by connecting opposing faces of the crystal. You are talking about polarity not flow...

If the electrons come out of the crystal, that's electron movement. I.e. "flow."

I didn't say current.

Harte

The electrons don't "come out" of the crystal... they have a polarity that creates a charge potential. There is no flow.. just an alignment of polarity that can be tapped.
edit on 22-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

No, peizoelectricity is the electron flow out of and back into a crystal lattice.

This is how many battery powered watches work today. By causing a crystal to expand and contract by applying alternating current to the crystal.

Extra electrons cause the crystal to expand, when they are removed, it contracts.

The reverse process is, I assume, what you're on about. I.e. the flow of electrons out of and back into a crystal by the alternating application of pressure and no pressure to the crystals in granite.

You don't get to redefine known phenomena to fit them to your thesis.

Harte

Just give it up. There is no flow.. there is no movement of current. For movement of current you need to connect the positive and negative sides of the crystal... if you had some evidence to back up your claim of "flow" you would post it.. but you haven't. Case closed.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I'm asking for you to prove what you think. I've seen enough internet videos to know that they are not worth my time 90% of the time. If you get off on cheap tricks that's great. Speak your own and stop resorting to others to tell a tale.

Why should I go to the trouble of relating all the info in the video when it's already there? If you want to ignore valid info fine.. that's your business... it's obvious why you believe what you do...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Except the gold foil experiment provided knowledge where there was none.

Here there is knowledge, and it is being questioned. Without any evidence other than coincidence, which can be answered in far more easier means.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Because the video itself has already been answered for. The coincidences answerable in far simpler means, and the broad assumptions put to rest.

If you don't care to argue what you believe, why believe it?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Because the video itself has already been answered for. The coincidences answerable in far simpler means, and the broad assumptions put to rest.

How do you know if you haven't watched it?

If you don't care to argue what you believe, why believe it?

How can I argue with you if you won't even look at the information that is presented? That's the point -- why I want you to look at the info.

Why should I go to the trouble of presenting the info when the video can do it much better.. especially if you aren't even willing to consider it...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

How do you know if you haven't watched it?

Because you, as a viewer, have yet to bring up anything that I haven't heard already that has an answer.

This is called indirect observation, and saves loads of time as I don't have to waste my time on videos already disproven.

These videos rarely have new material, and when they do, it's usually the topic of the conversation. As the topic of the conversation lacked anything truly new, I can deduce the video is the same.

Why should I go to the trouble of presenting the info when the video can do it much better.. especially if you aren't even willing to consider it...

because you've not yet presented any startling new revelations that have yet to be disproven. You follow this constructed conversation to the key. It is, if you haven't gotten my point yet, a distraction from true mysteries, designed to make you waste your life on questioning proven reality.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Don't bother, he isn't willing to consider new information.
Most people are too set in their ways to even hear out new information.

The video was great, I wish they actually calculated the chances of so many "coincidences" occurring in the same design.
1-3 coincidences maybe, but all the others I even lost track counting them all.

I honestly have no idea what they meant but they were interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia

Don't bother, he isn't willing to consider new information.
Most people are too set in their ways to even hear out new information.

The video was great, I wish they actually calculated the chances of so many "coincidences" occurring in the same design.
1-3 coincidences maybe, but all the others I even lost track counting them all.

I honestly have no idea what they meant but they were interesting.

Pigraphia, I agree 100%. Great points! Do me a big favor please.. I need someone to talk to about this... if you get a chance get the book Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion by Pail laViolette. And/or look into Viktor Schauberger's books by Callum Coats. There is FAR more info I can relate to you about the Pyramids that I think no one really understands.

There are places you can find these books online in PDF format if you want I can help you locate those just PM me..

I think this site may have a big part of the puzzle too..

www.nuclearpyramid.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
^

K. So rather than dfend what you believe, you will agree with each other to agree with each other and not argue what you believe.

I'm fine by that.

It's dumb, in my opinion, but you go right ahead.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

^

K. So rather than dfend what you believe, you will agree with each other to agree with each other and not argue what you believe.

I'm fine by that.

It's dumb, in my opinion, but you go right ahead.

I like that you have a different viewpoint. I would like to hear your argument.. but you won't look at the info so there is really nothing to discuss. It is a waste of time to explain some thing to someone when they could just as easily watch the video and get a better understanding of it. Do you not have high speed internet? If not then I could try to list out all the info in the video as a resource for others that don't have access to this info...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join