It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Educated people traveled a lot back then. How do you think Rome and others were able to trade and understand each other?

You don't send peasants to trade and talk to other countries.

Whatever statistics you have, that doesn't change the fact that there's roman artifacts in America.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I think we might be agreeing, just on different parts of the same page which is probably my fault.

I'm saying traveling did occur, and had to occur on a semi frequent level.

I thought you were saying it was random and only when shipwrecks occurred.

I think I simply inferred wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

So, you can't find the crystal content of Giza limestone or coral?

Then how can you make some claim about the piezoelectric effect in the Great Pyramid, which is more than 95% limestone?

Harte

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Well that is sort of what I am saying.

For there does not appear to be any means to travel the Atlantic on a regular basis.

It just seems more likely that they were ship wrecked. Who knows how they survived the journey. Cannibalism, or just happened to have enough food? Doesn't matter. Evidence suggests crash landings. Not willed exploration.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Then how can you make some claim about the piezoelectric effect in the Great Pyramid, which is more than 95% limestone?

Harte

I don't even know that a high crystal content in the limestone is necessary for the pyramid to work because that may just be the dielectric insulator of the entire pyramid capacitor.

But we do know the crystal content of the granite in there.. it is supposedly the highest content found.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Well that is sort of what I am saying.

For there does not appear to be any means to travel the Atlantic on a regular basis.

It just seems more likely that they were ship wrecked. Who knows how they survived the journey. Cannibalism, or just happened to have enough food? Doesn't matter. Evidence suggests crash landings. Not willed exploration.

And yet somehow this knowledge never made it to modern day man yet it was widespread all over the world. We can't even figure it out by studying their work...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia

I'm still watching the video but I find it interesting that the Egyptology folks refuse the input of Engineers, and in some cases don't even care to explore how something could be made like the stone vases.
The Engineers even offered to do the work they just wanna know.

Yep.. it seems really clear there is a huge cover up going on. Likely why it has taken so long to allow people to explore different portions of the great pyramid as well. Now they won't let people explore the cave system discovered under the pyramids...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Harte

I don't even know that a high crystal content in the limestone is necessary for the pyramid to work because that may just be the dielectric insulator of the entire pyramid capacitor.

But we do know the crystal content of the granite in there.. it is supposedly the highest content found.

So, care to calculate the current flow from peizoelctricty in the granite?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia

I'm still watching the video but I find it interesting that the Egyptology folks refuse the input of Engineers, and in some cases don't even care to explore how something could be made like the stone vases.
The Engineers even offered to do the work they just wanna know.

Yep.. it seems really clear there is a huge cover up going on. Likely why it has taken so long to allow people to explore different portions of the great pyramid as well. Now they won't let people explore the cave system discovered under the pyramids...

These cover ups cause dark holes in the form of ego in these Egyptologist's claims, to what our past may reveal.
There are many case's of this in our past and present. Let's say they did not have any advanced tools, that type of oneness that these "Egyptians" have shown by working together to build such structures, imagine if they did have advanced tools. We have devolved in my opinion in that term. What has evolved is our ego. If only we could combine our past mentality with todays technolgy, the wonders that would manifest would be certainly amazing.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That first video has some Bible FAIL in it. The construction of the Ark of the Covenant occurred after the Exodus (see Exodus 25:10). So, the narrator's claim that Pharaoh could have been reluctant to let the Hebrews go from Egypt because they were taking the Ark with them is an epic fail all around. Furthermore, why couldn't Pharaoh just build another Ark? The Egyptians built huge pyramids; I don't think a wooden box would have been a problem for them.

Also, it is wrong to assume that Ramses II was the Pharaoh of the Exodus. Amenhotep II is a better guess, but even then - it's only a guess, since the Pharaoh of the Exodus is never referred to as anything but "Pharaoh".

Then again, the narrator of this video is clearly Muslim, since he says "Prophet Moses - Peace Be Upon Him" in the video. Maybe the Muslims believe different things about the Exodus; I don't know, but it doesn't line up with the Jewish / Christian Old Testament.

Cheers,
Cody

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Harte

"Flow"... ? You need to do your homework... there is no current flow in electrogravitics. The goal is to PREVENT current flow. This is the purpose of high K dielectrics in electrogravitic systems. And why dielectric stones with quartz embedded are so successful in these systems.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkATi
That first video has some Bible FAIL in it. The construction of the Ark of the Covenant occurred after the Exodus (see Exodus 25:10). So, the narrator's claim that Pharaoh could have been reluctant to let the Hebrews go from Egypt because they were taking the Ark with them is an epic fail all around. Furthermore, why couldn't Pharaoh just build another Ark? The Egyptians built huge pyramids; I don't think a wooden box would have been a problem for them.

Also, it is wrong to assume that Ramses II was the Pharaoh of the Exodus. Amenhotep II is a better guess, but even then - it's only a guess, since the Pharaoh of the Exodus is never referred to as anything but "Pharaoh".

Then again, the narrator of this video is clearly Muslim, since he says "Prophet Moses - Peace Be Upon Him" in the video. Maybe the Muslims believe different things about the Exodus; I don't know, but it doesn't line up with the Jewish / Christian Old Testament.

Cheers,
Cody

That "wooden box" appeared to be made of gold since it was supposed to serve a purpose in pyramid as a conductor or whatever..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It is not lost. We simply have a best guess as to how they did it. Men with enough time and care have replicated what we think they did. I posted a video of just such.

If you paint the color blue and someone else paints the color blue, and for 2000 years no one ever paints the color blue, that doesn't mean we forgot how to paint the color blue. We simply have a best guess of what painting the color blue was like, and we can replicate that technology by crushing some berries and creating something similar.

What you are doing is saying that because for 2000 years nobody every crushed berries to paint the color blue, we therefore are missing the part where mankind can travel across the planet rapidly and teach this technology to everyone, when the far more probable reality is that two different tribes on two different continents probably discovered that blue berries produce blue paint, entirely on their own.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

are you familiar with christopher dunn? look for his most recent interview on red ice radio

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Harte

"Flow"... ? You need to do your homework... there is no current flow in electrogravitics. The goal is to PREVENT current flow. This is the purpose of high K dielectrics in electrogravitic systems. And why dielectric stones with quartz embedded are so successful in these systems.

No current flow means no electrons squeezed out of the crystals.

That results in no electrostatic field at all, so no electrogravitics.

You have to get the electrons out of the crystal lattice, or everything remains neutral.

Harte

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You have to get the electrons out of the crystal lattice, or everything remains neutral.

Harte

That's potential, not flow. To get flow you need to create a circuit by connecting opposing faces of the crystal. You are talking about polarity not flow...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Harte

That's potential, not flow. To get flow you need to create a circuit by connecting opposing faces of the crystal. You are talking about polarity not flow...

If the electrons come out of the crystal, that's electron movement. I.e. "flow."

I didn't say current.

Harte

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In the first video the guy blew it with the first sentence. He mixed evolution with the way societies evolve. They are not related. So, I was not really paying attention to the rest.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If the electrons come out of the crystal, that's electron movement. I.e. "flow."

I didn't say current.

Harte

The electrons don't "come out" of the crystal... they have a polarity that creates a charge potential. There is no flow.. just an alignment of polarity that can be tapped.
edit on 22-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Watch the 1hr 41min video..... Revelation of the Pyramids...

Try to debunk the FACTS in that video please... Or do i need to post a new thread just about that video?...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join