It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

no. That's not what they are.

Every hydroelectric dam is essentially taking motion by gravity and converting it to energy.

There is nothing related to a hydroelectric dam that can be seen in the pyramids.

The pyramids are for dead people. When the old kingdom ran out of money and the priests took power over the pharaohs, then they started building temples instead of pyramids.

There is no translation of architectural language that suggests what you are saying.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Then why is there so much water erosion in the pyramid and why was there a moat around the pyramid itself?

The "vents" in the King's chamber were likely for pumping water. And the vents in the Queens chamber have positive and negative anodes to detect and maintain a fluid level in those shafts.. likely acid.. this shows hydrogen was produced in the Queen's chamber.

Also, it isn't necessarily hydro electric.. though that is possible. Again.. it created a pressure wave that was directed up through the whole structure. This caused the piezoelectric stone to vibrate and create electricity - electrogravitics. The electrogravitics were likely used to produce a super particle accelerator...
edit on 20-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Then why is there so much water erosion in the pyramid and why was there a moat around the pyramid itself?

For leveling. Gravity + water = level surface to build on.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

For leveling. Gravity + water = level surface to build on.

That doesn't explain the erosion in upper areas of the pyramid. People claim the erosion shows hundreds of years of water flowing inside... it also explains the ducts into the King's chamber... and why the whole thing was put right next to the nile...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No.

We call that wind.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm talking about erosion inside the pyramid... above ground level...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by tigereye

You are asking a question that has an answer. Sure, it's theory. Now it doesn't contradict, and I fail to see ant stumbling. But gravity is a theory also, as well as evolution, and many other facts. We simply know.

The evidence says no aliens, no advanced electricity, no anti gravity. The evidence says mankind built it.

That's why I'm negative to your views. They fly in the face of common sense.

You are literally saying, "I do not know, therefore miracle/god/aliens/impossible imagination... etc etc.

It comes down to this. Nothing says that they couldn't have been done by hand with simple tools. So why doubt this?
edit on 19-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

I never said it aliens/gods/miracle or anything along those lines. Please show me where I said this? I am just stating an obvious notion that for example the water erosion makes no sense in the timeline they have given.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Scumbag Egypt:

Smart enough to make antigravity.

Not smart enough to build pyramids out of Granite.

Sorry, it just doesn't fit the bill.

As for the inside, prove its water erosion and maybe I'll take a stab at it. Looks as preserved as one would expect to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Scumbag Egypt:

Smart enough to make antigravity.

Not smart enough to build pyramids out of Granite.

Sorry, it just doesn't fit the bill.

As for the inside, prove its water erosion and maybe I'll take a stab at it. Looks as preserved as one would expect to me.

What you have here is two separate civilizations. The Egypt ewe know came along to the scene AFTER the great pyramids were already built. I think the Giza pyramids were satellites from another civilization. It would be like the US having some outpost in Antarctica or something or building a base on the moon for some specific purpose. I think the people from Atlantis built the pyramids. It is also possible some people from this advanced civilization still remained in Egypt.. these people probably seemed like Gods to the primitive "Egyptians" that were around..

As for the erosion in the pyramid... all I can tell you is that on that site I posted where the guy reconstructed the pump mechanism he found the claims of erosion form accounts when he did his research. When you look at the design of the whole pyramid it makes perfect sense that water was running through it. Also, the "sarcophagus" which wasn't really a sarcophagus but was used to put some element for transmutation shows signs it overheated and melted..and there are heat marks in there as well.. showing why you would need some kind of cooling there.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What you have here is two separate civilizations. The Egypt ewe know came along to the scene AFTER the great pyramids were already built.

No. They simply rebuilt after their civilization collapsed. The Early Kingdom build the pyramids. They built pyramids for about 200 years. Then this civilization collapsed. The Middle Kingdom decided to raid the pyramids for gold, and build temples instead.

I think the people from Atlantis built the pyramids. It is also possible some people from this advanced civilization still remained in Egypt.. these people probably seemed like Gods to the primitive "Egyptians" that were around..

There is no evidence that the pyramids were built by someone else, nor found. It doesn't even make sense considering the fact that no early pyramid built by Egypt aligns with Giza. You'd think that if they built the other pyramids they'd build copy offs nearby. But no. For 200 years they build pyramids in no particular order, then the Giza ones were built. There are no gaping holes in the evolution of the design. There are even failures of the design. There is a clear linear development of knowledge from Zoser to Giza.

Atlantis was the Minoans. The Minoans traded with Egypt and it is perfectly possible that they traded construction engineers too. But there was no advanced civilization for it. Minoan architecture is more advanced than the pyramids in some degree, but they existed a few hundred years after the pyramids were built.

There is no evidence that advanced technology is needed to build the pyramids. We already can see how it was built with other systems. There is an anomaly which appears to indicate an internal system that was used to pull bricks up. I linked this earlier.

all I can tell you is that on that site I posted where the guy reconstructed the pump mechanism he found the claims of erosion form accounts when he did his research

"some guy". Yes well "some guy" also says some things on some websites plenty of times.

Hell Minoan ruins look optimum for solar panels. It makes perfect sense to put solar panels on the buildings. Same with some native American ruins.

This is not evidence that either had solar power.

Water could have been running through the pyramids. Perhaps even oil. It would make sense for the purposes of the internal ramp.

Man has had the power of the pump for quite some time now.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

No. They simply rebuilt after their civilization collapsed. The Early Kingdom build the pyramids. They built pyramids for about 200 years. Then this civilization collapsed. The Middle Kingdom decided to raid the pyramids for gold, and build temples instead.

I see it the opposite.. the large Giza pyramids were built first and the technology devolved after that.. the civilization degenerated more and more. Probably because the few reaming people from the lost civilization died off and there was no one left to carry on their knowledge. There was no support structure. Also.. I think the people from the lost civilization may have encoded knowledge in the myths they gave to the primitive people who remained.

There is no evidence that the pyramids were built by someone else, nor found.

There is though.. because it explains how the technology and knowledge were lost and why no one knew how to build them. We dodn't even know the purpose of the structures.. from what I have read the Egyptians didn't document how they made them. They documented everything else but nothing about how or why the pyramids were built. I think it is very possible that many of the pyramids were used to store spent uranium. This is my guess to their purpose. I also suspect that later civilizations tried to emulate the ancient pyramids that they didn't understand.

It doesn't even make sense considering the fact that no early pyramid built by Egypt aligns with Giza. You'd think that if they built the other pyramids they'd build copy offs nearby. But no. For 200 years they build pyramids in no particular order, then the Giza ones were built. There are no gaping holes in the evolution of the design. There are even failures of the design. There is a clear linear development of knowledge from Zoser to Giza.

How can you possibly claim this when there is no way to know when most the pyramids were built because most were unmarked?

Atlantis was the Minoans. The Minoans traded with Egypt and it is perfectly possible that they traded construction engineers too. But there was no advanced civilization for it. Minoan architecture is more advanced than the pyramids in some degree, but they existed a few hundred years after the pyramids were built.

This doesn't add up because Plato said Atlantis was much larger than Crete... It was said that blonde haired blue eyed mummies were found in the Canary islands... I think these are people who remained after Atlantis was lost.. and this explains why the Egyptians mummified their dead.. Alantis appears to be in the middle of the Atlantic.. there is a sunken ridge there..

There is no evidence that advanced technology is needed to build the pyramids. We already can see how it was built with other systems. There is an anomaly which appears to indicate an internal system that was used to pull bricks up. I linked this earlier.

I disagree.. there is no obvious reason why the Egyptians would got to such incredible lengths and not even mark their construction or have any explanation for it passed on and the technology to build it and the geometry encoded in it is unknown to the people after they were made. IF they did have to use archaic methods to build it it must have had some incredible essential purpose.. it still points to some important esoteric knowledge...

"some guy". Yes well "some guy" also says some things on some websites plenty of times.

He was researching this just like you or I.. how is his researched work any different than anyone else? I believe the erosion was mentioned here as well...

www.nuclearpyramid.com...

The Service Corridor is small and winding and mostly vertical. Human travel through it would be very difficult and pointless, since the Ascending and Descending Corridors are available. It shows extreme erosion. Why would a “pharaoh’s tomb” pyramid have extreme erosion in a shaft isolated from the outside world? Even floods would not have reached this corridor. The obvious answer is water erosion over a very long time. Part way down this shaft is the Grotto. This position is just barely below the surface of the prepared bedrock base for the pyramid. This chamber served some function.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elentarri

reply to post by Soulece

Because the Egyptians stared at the sky and Orion was right above them, as they were on the equator.

Sorry - but last time I looked Egypt wasn't on the equator, not even 10 000 BC.

And I read somewhere recently (think it was a book by Alan Butler - for what that's worth - some of his hypotheses are a bit weird), that the star Sirius (constellation Orion) rises on the horizon and is never really directly overhead. Not sure how accurate that statement is though.

Its possible that egypt was once at the equator if ulyou think of the one giant continent pangaea. And the stars can be directly overhead at different times of the year

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I see it the opposite.. the large Giza pyramids were built first and the technology devolved after that.. the civilization degenerated more and more. Probably because the few reaming people from the lost civilization died off and there was no one left to carry on their knowledge. There was no support structure. Also.. I think the people from the lost civilization may have encoded knowledge in the myths they gave to the primitive people who remained.

Nothing supports the buildings devolving. And you should be aware of the fact that architecture never EVER devolves. It simply finds new life. When Rome decayed and the knowledge of concrete was lost for some time, it's not like architects just decided to produce sh*ty plaster buildings. No sir! They simply built bigger things with the restraints. The Hagia Sophia is a direct result of forgetting how to make concrete an being forced to used alternatives. Much later, when Rome collapsed and the dark ages set in, Architecture did not die! Some of the most sophisticated and mathematically mysterious buildings on Earth, the Gothic cathedral, were built in a time when most people didn't know how to read or write, let alone how to make a horse buggy. Architecture never devolves. It always goes forward. Egypt is no different. There is actually evidence that they did forget how to make pyramids. But here is no evidence that this art devolved. Egypt simply chose something else. Hatsheput's tomb, for example, was suppose to have a pyramid. Instead the designers decided to simply build something epic with what they knew, and pick a triangle shaped rock facade to stand in for the pyramid. Thus is why Hatsheput's tomb has the unique cliff behind it that it does. And no one can claim that her burial building being lined up precisely with the temple of Karnak was by chance. They very much so were just as sophisticated and just as advanced as their ancestors who built the pyramids. They simply worked with what they had.

As for the myths, they are imported. Most Egyptian myths are from the east.They add in some of their own ancestor kings and queens as gods, as would any people, and simply role with it.

Egyptian mythology was developed as a need for stability. As the desert spread and early Egypt was forced to work together, they simply merged their religious beliefs an didn't fight over it. There was no choice. Climate change meant either accept each other's differences or die.

We dodn't even know the purpose of the structures.. from what I have read the Egyptians didn't document how they made them. They documented everything else but nothing about how or why the pyramids were built. I think it is very possible that many of the pyramids were used to store spent uranium. This is my guess to their purpose. I also suspect that later civilizations tried to emulate the ancient pyramids that they didn't understand.

This is false. All pyramids are for burial of the dead. It is why the Pyramid is shaped like a plant sprouting from the nile, going westward with the passage of time. At the root is the queen, who produces the "roots" of the heirs. The smaller burial grounds around the main pyramid are children, whom like pollen, spread with the wind and go with time.

See that's architectural language. This is how we know they built them. They encoded their myths and culture into the very structure itself. Poem in form. Every pyramid retells the tale of the family tree, sprouting from the life giving nile, an dying with the desert sands to the setting sun.

As for why we don't have records, it's not because Egypt did not make them. They were destroyed. Ship wrecks reveal that the Egyptians probably used wax to write on, and any scrolls were lost with the library of Alexander.

So there is no mystery here.

How can you possibly claim this when there is no way to know when most the pyramids were built because most were unmarked?

There is material left. Burial boats made of wood, left over mater, etc etc. You don't know the structure, you you act as if only the pyramid exists. You forget that there is an entire complex, and allegorical placement of form, telling a family history of a dynasty.

Also as I mentioned before, the oldest pyramid has a mistake in the design. it is the only pyramid with a bent funeral channel underneath. It's because they did not realize they were going to hit solid rock and did not have the tools to remove it. FYI, here is where I am willing to say maybe the sphinx is from an older civilization. Beyond that however, it seems far more likely that they didn't realize the stone was there, an so decided to shave it's top into a statue to guard the dead.

Such so-called advanced technology, and yet they couldn't cut through bedrock? Doesn't make sense.

This doesn't add up because Plato said Atlantis was much larger than Crete...

Whose to say the myth he was retelling was truth?

edit on 21-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Have you watched the documentary "Revelation of the Pyramids"?

www.youtube.com...

They show that this technology was spread all over the world... there is no indication the Egyptians had the ability to travel all over the world like this. But I think they did have some kind of later contact with people who did...it seems secret societies may have jept the legend alive the general population just isn't aware of it... likely because of the advanced technologies they had but felt society wasn't ready for.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

No it just seems that people have developed similar means to get to an ends, thus proving humanity is logical and creates similar means.

Now there is proof that there was significant contact between peoples.

There is proof that India somehow ha contact with Maya, that Hebrew people somehow found their way to America, that Japan was actually settled by Indonesians, not mainland Chinese.

If you ask I can show you this

But none of this is proof of actual contact.

Rather.

A very unfortunate educated man getting ship wrecked every couple of centuries.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

So you think everyone in ancient history developed the ability to shape solid stone yet with all our technological development we are unaware of it now? I just don't see how that is possible.

Then you have all the geometry secrets encoded in the pyramid.. such as the speed of light etc... and yet none of this info is related in hieroglyphs... then the star references etc...

There is also much more info I am aware of that is difficult to get into here... there is no doubt in my mind of what happened.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Very interesting videos. Its very helpful in mending puzzles in the world of conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I'm still watching the video but I find it interesting that the Egyptology folks refuse the input of Engineers, and in some cases don't even care to explore how something could be made like the stone vases.
The Engineers even offered to do the work they just wanna know.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Rather.

A very unfortunate educated man getting ship wrecked every couple of centuries.

I'm sorry but I find that harder to swallow than if not regular 2 way contact at least infrequent 1-3 times a generation contact.
What you're saying requires a huge statistical leap.
Even if you assume 25% so (25 of 100) of ships wound up completely off course, you would than have to have a portion of them never make it back say 70% (down to 17.5) the oceans are huge.
Of that 17.5 say 50% of them make it to a populated area so 8.75.
Of those 8.75 that make it, the survivors, which should already be reduced due to being at sea for far to long + illness + general injury, now have to acclimate to a new culture and learn the language.
Be accepted by the new culture enough that their input of anything important is accepted and not shunned.
Throw on top of that the persons that survived would have had to be the "educated" ones?
Educated ones who weren't even on every ship to begin with.
Throw in other factors I didn't even mention and the % are off I was being generous.

I find it much harder to swallow the once every hundred years or so over the 1 two way contact every generation or so and 1-3 contacts for closer regions or if it was beneficial enough...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

So you think everyone in ancient history developed the ability to shape solid stone yet with all our technological development we are unaware of it now? I just don't see how that is possible.

The same can be said for fishing, writing, language, art, and many other things.

I think so because of this reason.

Then you have all the geometry secrets encoded in the pyramid.. such as the speed of light etc... and yet none of this info is related in hieroglyphs... then the star references etc...

What does hieroglyphics have to do with encoded architectural meaning? The Gothic cathedrals include most of what you learn in trigonometry in high school. None of this has to do with the saints o Jesus.

There is also much more info I am aware of that is difficult to get into here... there is no doubt in my mind of what happened.

That's bad. It means you're indoctrinated. There are many doubts in my mind. And this is why I don't assume what someone says is true just because it seems so.

Speed of light you say? Show me. I want you to, not some link or some video.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join