It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
How about we get into real "eye opener" in place of "eyes wide shut" methods.

One of the things one might note is the water marks on the Sphinx, plus there was a moat around the Great Pyramid and a water channel coming to the moat.

A drawing that partially illustrates:

sentinelkennels.com...

So, the issue for transportation of not only the large blocks is in evidence, as floating them to the pyramid would be very efficient. It also illustrates that the barge method could be used to float in those 43 huge red granite blocks.

All the water moat issues also tend to connect with the subterraean water channels under the Pyramid and the system exposed so far appears to have been enough to make a "water ram" system that would be capable of pumping water to higher elevations above the moat, if there was a water column constructed to act as a sort of pump and lock system. Huge weights could have been floated into place in the same manner that huge reactor containment vessels are brought to locations via barge.

The water ram techniques are still in use today on much smaller scales to pump water up hills using the method that uses only gravity and water check valves and impulse of the water to do the work. No motors, nothing but the effect of the water impulse from a column of water's flow and sudden stop.

Thus, since the Egyptians had all this work to put a moat and water channel to the pyramid, were they also crafty enough to make an impulse water pump to float the more massive stones into place with a water lock system in the Pyramid? I would suggest that they were.

Now, the issues of resonant column lengths for various chambers that assumed air was the medium should now be inclusive that these areas could have been flooded with water and the coupling of water for pressure variations is extremely strong compared to air coupling. It not only changes the resonance frequencies for the geometry involved, but also the energy coupling equations to huge numbers.

Anyone seen any data on liquid coupled systems for the Pyramid geometry in the King's Chamber and the Gallery area?

edit on 16-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Ram water pumping systems

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

There are images of them constructing things. Not necessarily pyramids.

But they were robbed and abandoned. There isn't a whole lot of art in general left from areas that were robbed.

I mean, there's no documents left for the construction of the Pantheon, and that thing is a greater mystery than the pyramids could ever be. The Pantheon is the world's oldest concrete dome, and largest unreinforced concrete dome. It's roof suspiciously looks like a diagram of the inner solar system, and the way the sun hits the room is suspect to some greater meaning.

Nobody talks about that though.

See the argument that because there's no data on it it's somehow a mystery, is bull. Because we do have documentation on other items and best guesses that work a great deal into common sense. We do the same for the Pantheon, and we understand that building, which in every regard is more interesting than the pyramids.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tigereye

And what's your proof? Better yet, do you have more plausible theory?

That is at the end what matters. What is more plausible. Mine is.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Not trying to but in on y'alls discussion, but the person you are responding to asked for your proof and you reply by saying they don't have proof.
You simply state your theory is more sound, well to the other person your theory isn't.

It seems like both of you are running around in circles.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

S&F

I definately feel like with all todays technology, there must be something in there they dont want us to know about that they already do, and thats the reason we havent cracked those things open like cans of tuna yet....They don't mind destroying everything else under the sun, so they must have a big secret

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Pyramid looks to have been an ancient alien science experiment, and one highly about the secrets for water, as they had this symbol about the secrets of water:

sentinelkennels.com...

They also appear to have had moats and canals for water to be used by the Pyramid:

sentinelkennels.com...

All the subterranean chambers appear to show the signs of water wear on the rocks. And there appears to be failures in the rock due to the hydraulic impulse causing fractures in the rocks leading to the lower area.

Also, all these precision fit stones speak to the need to hold water as the pyramid was built. It appears the Egyptians had a method to make extremely flat surfaces on stone.

If the system was a way to fill up these chambers with water in risers to raise the building materials, then most of the lifting issues are solved. It most likely didn't need a spiral network ramp method to raise the stones. Water appears to have been their work horse.

The issue of the resonant chambers then would have to include the issue of speed of sound in water vs speed of sound in water. As it appears this ram pump method would flood the upper chambers with water.

Speed of Sound in Water is: 1482 m/s

Speed of Sound in Air is: 331.5 m/s

Thus the chamber resonant frequencies have to be modified by that ratio: 4.47 : 1

One finds things that begin to make some sense.

What are the secrets of the waters? Hydrogen and Oxygen.

What would happen is the piezoelectric effects in the King's Chamber Red Granite was strong enough to decompose the water in the chamber by electrolysis?

The Secrets of the Pyramid appear to be water power for construction, and the ultimate appears they discovered resonance properties of chambers to excite 43 granite columns into uniform vibration modes.

edit on 16-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Secrets of Water.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

There was a construction anomaly according to the architect's website. It's in French so I don't fully get it, but it makes it out to look like the anomaly proves an internal ramp.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There is no proof of anything unless someone has a photo of what is behind the stone slabs, or some photos of spiral ramps hidden away that were undiscovered.

You only have conjecture. Not Proofs.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I myself am convinced the Pyramid was a particle accelerator and it was used to transmute elements. The piezoelectric granite was used to create an electrogravitic effect.

I agree that water was used in the lower portion of the pyramid create a sonic pulse that caused the whole pyramid to produce electricity. Making it a huge capacitor essentially.

Someone claimed the outer casings on the three pyramids were different colors. The smallest one was black.. the middle one was red and the great pyramid was white. These are the three colors of transmutation in alchemy.

These also happen to be the three colors uranium is in when it is processes.. black rock.. to red/orange cake.. to white uranium.

I also wonder if all the pyramids were used to store spent uranium at one time. It is also possible they used the great pyramid to make used uranium stable again... or maybe they were making something even more exotic like element 115 which Bob Lazar said couldn't be made on Earth- disinfo?

My belief is also that the three pyramids of Giza were designed to look like Orions belt.. and the largest pyramid was made to match a binary star system in Orion's belt.. and this may be how elements are transmuted in these binary star systems.. also how electrogravitics may be produced in nature - natural particle accelerator.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If you actually want to read a true authoritative archeologist's description of the pyramids and sphinx I recommend Robert Temple. No conspiracy theories, just facts, and so astoundingly well documented it will make your brain hurt.

As a student of history, I found Robert's books 98/100. the -2 is because he tends, like all academics, to let his liberal bent influence his writing, but not very much.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I know water was used in the transportation and even construction of the pyramids and great stones.
They would use huge water baths to act as a level to level off stones.
In the foundations they would cut a grid into the foundation stones fill it with water and flood the grid.
They would than cut down to the water level making the foundation perfectly level.
Back fill the grid and bam you have a foundation that is so level it wouldn't be replicated for generations.

What I don't get is how you are saying the stones were raised with water.
I can picture is a hydrolic lift system, and considering the weight of the stones I don't think the they would be able to build a hydrolic system that could take the pressure needed to raise the stones.
The other thing I can picture is a series of canal lochs like in Panama and Suez.
You would need so many of those though that the time to construct them and operate them would be out weighed by just building rams.

So explain how they used water to lift the stones?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by tigereye

And what's your proof? Better yet, do you have more plausible theory?

That is at the end what matters. What is more plausible. Mine is.

I promise if there is no plausible theory until i retire, and its still a mystery, I will get the proper tools to make one. It is a lifetime goal of mine. I'm only 30 years of age I am on track to retire within the next few years, and its due to my persistence. I WILL use my skills in things that will unveil our past. It is not YOUR theory it is another gentlemen's. So therefore you have made another false statement in saying "Mine is". You should really open your eyes, and take a look at outside the box ways of coming up with your views in the manner. I would like to add also that I'm VERY pleased to see so many people opening there eyes to these things. I've always thought even as a young kid in even grade school that some of these theories were preposterous. I have seen these structures and I was actually born in turkey very close to some very anicent structures as well. So I have always read ALOT about these subjects, ALL THEORIES, and I have to say most are just perposterous.
edit on 17-2-2012 by tigereye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I was drawn to this thread because in my journey to "understanding" the pyraminds and thier "mysteries" seem relevant. Frankly, much of the science discussed in this thread is over my head, but I'm moved to respond with maybe the eye of a "child" so to speak. Certainly the ancient writings of the Sumerians and other religions are a big piece to this puzzle, a common thread in most of these writings is that humans have been influenced and quite possibly mated with "Gods", Aliens, what ever you want to call them, and that they were an advanced intellegence. It certainly would explain the obsession many elites have with blood lines, and the secret societies that surround them. Why was so much knowledge destroyed, and edited? If indeed the earth is getting close to a major polar shift that may wipe out life as we know it, I guess it would make sense to accumulate as much resources as possible to build and store underground, which is being done, and let the rest of humanity grasp for the truth.

The biggest question I have is are these ancient pyramids and remains what's left of an abandoned "alien" mining operation, and they just happpen to contain knowledge we can still use and learn from? Are they deliberately meant to give us a message, and if so, what? Kiss your azz goodbye at a certain time when the planets line up just so, OR is there really such a thing as spirtual accending and enlightenment?

I'm hoping for the "enlightenment" thing...lol....good post, very interesting......

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don't understand why people are saying that the mystery is solved. They suspect a ramp might have been used to help construction, nothing has been proven about the age. Even if they did prove the ramp, it still doesn't prove that they didn't need advanced tools, or indicate a date of construction.

So again, the lingering issue that defies logic is the granite stones that weigh 15-80 tons each. If they were proficient at making limestone blocks, then why would they bother to import granite from 400 miles away by hand? That would seem utterly stupid to waste that much time, when alternative easier methods can be used. Do you realize how long that would take? Driving in a car 400 miles takes 6-7 hours. If you don't count the fact that they had to cross a mountain range with these blocks, traveling 400 miles by foot would take 5-6 days. Now imagine how long it would take hauling a 40 ton block. There was something special about the granite. No logical building planner would take such a huge detour and purposely make the project harder, with little to gain. But yet, we're still supposed to believe they built the Great Pyramid in 20 years, laying 1 block every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sorry but those figures are not possible without advanced tools. Not a single person in this thread has explained how that type of speed is possible, especially considering the granite, and the fact that the blocks would take 5-6 hours to prepare, mold and cool. How did they lay 1 block every 5 minutes?

That and the water erosion on the sphinx have both been completely ignored by proponents that the pyramids are only a few thousand years old. Please explain this.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
I don't understand why people are saying that the mystery is solved. They suspect a ramp might have been used to help construction, nothing has been proven about the age. Even if they did prove the ramp, it still doesn't prove that they didn't need advanced tools, or indicate a date of construction.

No advanced tools are needed to cut and shape limestone or granite. Since that is a fact, why do you need "proof" of it?

Also, remains of ramps have been found at quite a few pyramids in Egypt, including the Great Pyramid. That means it falls on you to explain how it is that there's a ramp there but the ramp wasn't used to construct the thing.

And they certainly have proven how old the GP is through two different rounds of radiocarbon dating, not to mention the quarry marks, hieroglyphic grafitti and whatnot found inside chambers in the GP that had been sealed off by megaliths since the construction date.

The fact that you (apparently) don't know of these things doesn't invalidate them, you know.

Harte

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Barcs

No advanced tools are needed to cut and shape limestone or granite. Since that is a fact, why do you need "proof" of it?
Also, remains of ramps have been found at quite a few pyramids in Egypt, including the Great Pyramid. That means it falls on you to explain how it is that there's a ramp there but the ramp wasn't used to construct the thing.
And they certainly have proven how old the GP is through two different rounds of radiocarbon dating, not to mention the quarry marks, hieroglyphic grafitti and whatnot found inside chambers in the GP that had been sealed off by megaliths since the construction date.
The fact that you (apparently) don't know of these things doesn't invalidate them, you know.
Harte

They aren't arguing the fact that the stones can be cut with primitive tools, they are arguing the speed at which the pyramids were raised.
Which if you say it was done in 20 years which most of the articles I've read put it at under 50 years to build you have to wonder how they did it so fast.

As for "radiocarbon dating" can't use that on granite, granite isn't and wasn't alive.
Sure they used various radiometric dating methods, but if you're gonna counter someones point don't just grab the first thing your mind can come up with actually put the proper facts.
Otherwise it discredits your entire post as anecdotal.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

I don't need to explain anything. I contend that the pyramids construction methods and dates are still a mystery. In order for something not to be a mystery, proof in the form of objective evidence is necessary. So far we just have hypotheses. I'm not claiming the ramps didn't exist or weren't used for construction.

I specifically mentioned the 400 mile transportation of the granite and questioned the purpose. I didn't say advanced tools were necessary to cut it. But to lay 1 block every 5 minutes? It's simple math that contradicts the timetable that Egyptologists estimate for the construction. It either would take significantly longer, or they had advanced tools to aid in the process. If it took longer, then it goes against the tomb hypothesis, as well as questions why they they would work on a project that takes 2 or 3 lifetimes. The architect would not even get to see the results. The boat hypothesis shows advanced geometry, if they actually did float them down the Nile. I'm not trying to say I know exactly what happened, but it seems we could be dealing with a past advanced society that was wiped out near the end of the last glacial period. I know there's only geological evidence to point to this thus far. Perhaps we'll learn a more definitive answer someday when they investigate those 17 or so new pyramids under the sand.

You got a source on this? Maintenance work does not equal initial construction. What was dated and how does it prove when the pyramid was constructed? How do quarry marks prove a date or what tools were used? What do the hieroglyphics say? The inside chambers were sealed since construction? What about the alleged grave robbers that came and stole everything then wasted their time resealing the whole thing? Why do that? Why steal a dead body then reseal the casket? That completely contradicts your statement above that it was sealed since the date of construction. Nice try, however. The fact still remains that no mummy has ever been found in an Egyptian pyramid, and Pharaohs were buried in the valley of the kings. They obviously weren't all tombs.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, I have never seen a great video's in my LIFE.

Thank you well sir!

But, I have to say this...

German's I think after WW1 or 2....
They found these things from type of aircraft with such amazement they gave it to a German General..

The German General then took it to the Leader (It wasn't Hitler, I don't know though)

The Leader, soon just told them to leave it alone and hide it from anyone, even General's.

Then, The Third Reich Came in... Hitler did see this, he told the engineers of Nazi Germany to make more, or use it wisely.

They invented the first Jet. Apperently, the Jet went so fast that it created a hole in the Earths Sphere's Defense. I think ti's the most outer layer.

NASA said there is a hole in the Spheres near Germany... But, this 'jet' was actually true.

After WW2, USA Got german scientists. Then all the sudden, jets and that stuff just start coming out like the Baby Boom era.

The Pyramids do have something that should scare us...

There was an Pyramid in The west, scientists discovered it in 1987. They thought it was some Soviet Type thing...
But it wasn't. They did see something that made the US Military get very shocked about.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
I find it amazing how accurate and precise the pyramids were built and flawless. Today its takes computers and technology to get similar results with the precision and accuracy on building such a structure. ***snip***

Well part of this claim is a fallacy as you well know.

There are numerous structures build all over the world that has been build without computers. And the precision on many of them are breathtaking.

However there are basically no structures on earth that hasn't required technology on some level. Remember that even a string used for measuering is technology.

As for flawless - you haven't seen the pyramids up close have you?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by matty1053
Well, I have never seen a great video's in my LIFE.

Thank you well sir!

But, I have to say this...

German's I think after WW1 or 2....
They found these things from type of aircraft with such amazement they gave it to a German General..

The German General then took it to the Leader (It wasn't Hitler, I don't know though)

The Leader, soon just told them to leave it alone and hide it from anyone, even General's.

Then, The Third Reich Came in... Hitler did see this, he told the engineers of Nazi Germany to make more, or use it wisely.

They invented the first Jet. Apperently, the Jet went so fast that it created a hole in the Earths Sphere's Defense. I think ti's the most outer layer.

NASA said there is a hole in the Spheres near Germany... But, this 'jet' was actually true.

After WW2, USA Got german scientists. Then all the sudden, jets and that stuff just start coming out like the Baby Boom era.

The Pyramids do have something that should scare us...

There was an Pyramid in The west, scientists discovered it in 1987. They thought it was some Soviet Type thing...
But it wasn't. They did see something that made the US Military get very shocked about.

I want some of what you are on.

"A hole in the spheres?"
"NASA said...?"

Hitler never cautioned anyone to use anything wisely. When he was in power he demanded results - as was befitting a man in his position.

You have to do better than repeat unsubstantiated rubbish. Or is it your invention?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join