It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Happening to Earth & The Sun? (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Why is everyone so set on us being ignorant to the changes. we don't need any dots, we just need to not be in a coma.

Everyone can see...my Cherry tree has been in full bloom since early Jan. We have insects that have never lived her and animals that are from outside our area. At some point someone needs to stop denying there are changes happening to our planet as changes have happened in the distant past.

What are they afraid we will all commit suicide or stop paying taxes?

This thread sure didn't stay in the new section long before it was gone.

Oh yes seen a big change in nature I've never seen in my lifetime. New to me.
Songbirds, gone. Butterflies, bees, disappearing quick. All can be easily seen, if noticed. Understanding how the predator-animals are moving in because their natural homes are being insanely destroyed - they're gone too.
Birdfeeder in yard sits untouched since 2 weeks before Christmas. Previously unheard of.

Right, I could make a huge list and prove every word I said...BUT THE REAL POINT IS, even without information that is often withheld from us by the science community or very hard to understand and sometimes hard to accessed by us, we still have our own clear view of life time changes that we can see for ourselves if we are willing to not be in denial and be motivated by fear.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

The satellites fall out of the sky because they do not have a permanent source of power, without a permanent power source they will eventually five into gravity as they cannot fight it anymore

A recent thing has been happening. The sun has expanded the atmosphere a bit and this has been causing drag on old satalites and stuff and pulling them back to earth.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Iamschist

The depletion of the ozone layer is not caused by energy streaming to the poles. It is the result of a lack of sunlight and reduced temperatures during winter (for the respective pole).

I know nothing of any energy streaming to the poles. There is however a flow of particles trapped by the magnetosphere. This is was causes the aurora and there is nothing unusual about it.

The cold temperatures and lack of sunlight aren't the "cause", they are the conditions required for the cause to exist. The cause being Polar Stratospheric Clouds (PSC's)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
looked the the USDA's planting climate map and sure enough i used to be in zone 6A i am now in zone 7A and not far from 7B, i know this for a fact because i have been gardening for 25 years but i haven't even bothered to look at the zone map in as many years.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
edgar cayce said all this stuff decades ago, what was once sub tropical will be more tropical, etc gradual pole shift

the real thing we gotta look out for is the sea level has and will continue to rise , the coasts will be underwater eventually and europe will be islands

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

Didn't Cayce say Atlantis was going to rise in 1968?
Yes, yes he did:
“Poseidia will be among the first portions of Atlantis to rise again. Expect it in ’68 and ’69; not so far away.”

No. No it didn't.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Appreciating the comments, Mr. Cayce while displaying sometimes uncanny futuristic-telling moments, didn't form his conclusions from analyzing data already formed, it was from visions he had while in a sleep state, no?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Very interesting thread with lots of info to review.
Thanks OP.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

reply to post by wlord

Yes, yes he did:
“Poseidia will be among the first portions of Atlantis to rise again. Expect it in ’68 and ’69; not so far away.”

No. No it didn't.

Whether or not this prediction mentioned "surfaced" is still up for debate. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Above link is just one reference but there are many.

I wonder if there is an Ocean under the Atlantic Ocean??

There is so much beneath us that we have yet to discover. Maybe this is why we are not in space anymore. Maybe the real find will be in and under the Ocean floor?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm 100% sure that the reason the governments are building bunkers and china building all these cities in the desert is not in case of tsunamis hitting there coast as they say,

thy are preparing for the sea level that has been rising for decades and " expected to keep rising for centuries"
and i'm pretty sure that as the magnetic pole speeds up, so will the sea level rise

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Char-Lee
Right, I could make a huge list and prove every word I said...BUT THE REAL POINT IS, even without information that is often withheld from us by the science community or very hard to understand and sometimes hard to accessed by us, we still have our own clear view of life time changes that we can see for ourselves if we are willing to not be in denial and be motivated by fear.

Bit slow on this response, but ditto - what you said, Char-Lee!
edit on 7-2-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

reply to post by wlord

Yes, yes he did:

No. No it didn't.

Whether or not this prediction mentioned "surfaced" is still up for debate. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Above link is just one reference but there are many.

I wonder if there is an Ocean under the Atlantic Ocean??

There is so much beneath us that we have yet to discover. Maybe this is why we are not in space anymore. Maybe the real find will be in and under the Ocean floor?

Huge 'Ocean' Discovered Inside Earth

www.livescience.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
I'm 100% sure that the reason the governments are building bunkers and china building all these cities in the desert is not in case of tsunamis hitting there coast as they say,

thy are preparing for the sea level that has been rising for decades and " expected to keep rising for centuries"
and i'm pretty sure that as the magnetic pole speeds up, so will the sea level rise

Here is one very interesting fact… Since 1860, the magnetic pole shift has more than doubled every 50 years. That is pretty significant. In geological terms, that seems to be pretty ‘rapid’. Here is another very interesting fact… During the past 150 years, the pole shift has been in the same direction. The following fact is even more astonishing… During the past 10 years, the magnetic north pole has shifted nearly half of the total distance of the past 50 years! In other words, the pole shift has apparently sped up substantially.

modernsurvivalblog.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sir Patrick Moore said it was mathematically impossible for there not to be intelligent life out there! Mathematics suggest this. The numbers are always right. What you say!

What do your mathematics say?????
edit on 8/2/12 by albertfothergill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join