It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Happening to Earth & The Sun? (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here's a video I found this morning, from Feb 1 rational observations and good links more in next post

edit on 6-2-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I did a search and couldn't find this anywhere, so excuse if posted already.
This guy seems to provide good rational thought and info on the current topics at hand.
Many good links are also provided in the descriptor, including:

Watch the entire lecture by Susan Rennison here: www.youtube.com...
Susan Rennison's website: susanrennison.com...
Gabriel Morris's website (download a free e-book): www.kundalini-fire.com...
See below for more links!

Change in magnetic north pole has airport scrambling:
www.npr.org...

Magnetic north moving at alarming rate:
www.cdapress.com...

Magnetic north moving into Siberia at the rate of 40 miles yer year:

www.mnn.com...

Erratic sun behavior:

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Presentation concluding that there has been a steady increase in solar storms over the past 139 years:

www.nas.org.au... Magnetic Storms Getting Stronger.pdf

The sun rises two days early in Greenland:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Solar system approaching a denser region of space:

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

25 comets hit the sun in 10 days in December, 2010:

www.space.com...

Weird clouds, some amazing images:

www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

USDA outlines new growing regions (more evidence of global warming, whether or not it's caused by humans):

www.ksdk.com...

Excellent article discussing the problems with current global warming conclusions:

www.cafedelapensee.com...

NASA satellite falls to Earth:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Galaxy 15 satellite, which went rogue for 8 months in 2011:

en.wikipedia.org...

Earthquakes chart for 2000-2012 (notice an increase over the past several years):

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Snowy owls migrating southwards:
news.yahoo.com...

edit on 6-2-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: links didn't copy - I get it now.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Intersting and potentially informative read. Thanks OP

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Most of your links are broken. Could you fix please?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
good info, could be right, i just saw a fireball few days back in my town. I did read about the Oort cloud. Lets see

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Most of your links are broken. Could you fix please?

Yes I just noticed that - all the links I read before posting worked.. thanks, will start fixing now
(I gotta lern when composing a thread - NEVER hit the enter key after you enter the title---)

To add, I see how the links didn't transcribe via the copy/paste - sorry for any confusion

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Whats happening? The same thing that has always been happening, only now we have the tools to finally see it in a closer different light. Nothing new is happening, we are just seeing it better.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I don't believe its all new by any means; but I don't believe at any other time we've had the opportunities to present the info in a condensed fashion, to aid in forming conclusions. Because we've been lied to so long, isn't that one of the reasons we seek answers?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Whats happening? The same thing that has always been happening, only now we have the tools to finally see it in a closer different light. Nothing new is happening, we are just seeing it better.

Basically. It kind of reminds me of the nonsense that the doomsayers throw out about "Oh no, but there are more hurricanes, tornados, and earthquakes now than any time before!!!! RUN!!" No, we just have better coverage all over the world of these events via the media. Any time before that, we didn't know if something like that was happening in another part of the world or even the country and so didn't think much of it because it didn't seem those events happened very often because of the gaps.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
paneandov.com...

This!!!

And its all containing NASA evidences and information I've been following and even posting on, for some time.

And its wonderful. The UV spectrum and channels in the suns glow is wonderful. Its means the upgrade will come, not sure about the date however, and not sure if tptb won't be enhancing earths changes up until the actual date, which might be any moment or could take years.

But I don't believe that they will have their age of aquarius or another cycle, rather the Teleology is upon us, the upgrade, for infinity is a spiral.

La Violette and ice core samples comes to mind, but this time the sun might be expanding. I believe its going to be a white giant, not red.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I don't believe its all new by any means; but I don't believe at any other time we've had the opportunities to present the info in a condensed fashion, to aid in forming conclusions

Forming conclusions, "connecting dots", can get you into logical trouble. Connect the wrong dots or use dots which don't exist at all and you end up with nonsense.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

www.spacetoday.org...

I don't believe antimatter exists!

www.mpi-hd.mpg.de...

www.physorg.com...

Scientists now are conducting more analyses to better understand how the never-before-seen structure was formed. The bubble emissions are much more energetic than the gamma-ray fog seen elsewhere in the Milky Way. The bubbles also appear to have well-defined edges. The structure's shape and emissions suggest it was formed as a result of a large and relatively rapid energy release - the source of which remains a mystery.

www.spacedaily.com...

The black hole may be a giant particle accelerator!

science.nasa.gov...

Strange Magnetic Bubbles at the Edge of the Solar System

IBEX Observes Changes in Heliopause Emission [720p]

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Love Phage, laughing at the bird fish. Still it is an interesting hypothesis;

I don't have much luck with getting questions answered, but here are a few.

The thing that interests me is the energy streaming into Earth at the poles. This is the first I have heard of this. Could it explain what happened to the Ozone layer at the poles? Where is it coming from? How was it discovered? What kind of energy is it?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

IBEX: Giant Ribbon Discovered1of2

IBEX: Giant Ribbon Discovered2of2

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I don't believe its all new by any means; but I don't believe at any other time we've had the opportunities to present the info in a condensed fashion, to aid in forming conclusions

Forming conclusions, "connecting dots", can get you into logical trouble. Connect the wrong dots or use dots which don't exist at all and you end up with nonsense.

True enough. One of the reasons I used the word rational more than once. Logical certainly would suffice as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
While I usually like this kind of video, it seems to be grasping at straws, not saying we are not entering a different part of our galaxy, just saome of the things said are rubbish.

The satellites fall out of the sky because they do not have a permanent source of power, without a permanent power source they will eventually five into gravity as they cannot fight it anymore and it happens to be the satellites are all the older ones.

Pred...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

The depletion of the ozone layer is not caused by energy streaming to the poles. It is the result of a lack of sunlight and reduced temperatures during winter (for the respective pole).

I know nothing of any energy streaming to the poles. There is however a flow of particles trapped by the magnetosphere. This is was causes the aurora and there is nothing unusual about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Why is everyone so set on us being ignorant to the changes. we don't need any dots, we just need to not be in a coma.

Everyone can see...my Cherry tree has been in full bloom since early Jan. We have insects that have never lived her and animals that are from outside our area. At some point someone needs to stop denying there are changes happening to our planet as changes have happened in the distant past.

What are they afraid we will all commit suicide or stop paying taxes?

This thread sure didn't stay in the new section long before it was gone.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you for the reply Phage, appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Why is everyone so set on us being ignorant to the changes. we don't need any dots, we just need to not be in a coma.

Everyone can see...my Cherry tree has been in full bloom since early Jan. We have insects that have never lived her and animals that are from outside our area. At some point someone needs to stop denying there are changes happening to our planet as changes have happened in the distant past.

What are they afraid we will all commit suicide or stop paying taxes?

This thread sure didn't stay in the new section long before it was gone.

Oh yes seen a big change in nature I've never seen in my lifetime. New to me.
Songbirds, gone. Butterflies, bees, disappearing quick. All can be easily seen, if noticed. Understanding how the predator-animals are moving in because their natural homes are being insanely destroyed - they're gone too.
Birdfeeder in yard sits untouched since 2 weeks before Christmas. Previously unheard of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join