It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HSD says YOU are probably a threat! YOU ... Yes, YOU!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

YOU are a potential/probable terrorist threat according to Obama's Homeland Security Department.

YUP!!!!! Janet Napolitano Say's So,,,, You Freedom Loving Criminals ,,,,,, You Need Our Guidance, You Need To Be Re-Educated!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

beezzer, beezzer, My Friend is That YOU? Good G_D Man,,, Put Down That Sign,,, You're A Target

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just to correct a few misconceptions here....

GW Bush did not get elected by 300 millions people, he bought his way through the supreme court to get elected.

What happens in America now directly effects Canadia and Mexico thanks to NAFTA and the impending Amero Union that all 3 countries signed on for in 2005 when they saw ahead of the curve and up and gave China 1.5 Trillion in Gold coin as collateral for debt incurred due to the coming transition.

Canada is not safe from Americas bull sh*t not by a lawn dart they aren't, so if you think your safe, you better be up around the arctic circle as Canada has always been the USA's Yes man.

It would also be wise to point out that the collapse of the US would mean the ultimate collapse of the other 2 countries north and south joined at the hip.....military doesn't matter....its flat out economics 101.

The DHS is a militant arm of FEMA and takes it's cues accordingly........they are a bunch of over thinking a**hats that think they are in control.....I assure you they could not find their a** with both hands, a road map, and a rear-view mirror. Like everything else in US, they are a reactionary force, not a proactive one.

The garbage coming out of some appointed Czar that I didn't want in the first place just oozes ignorance on the part of this administration. They don't understand that if you want your people to comply you shouldn't alienate them due to the over PC stance on immigration. They want brown people from other countries because to stay here they will comply and listen to everything told them without question.

Part of this is the language barrier they rely on, the other is the fact that they just got here and don't want to leave. Their idea of being American is buy buy buy and obey. Most immigrants have no idea what America really stands for or how it was founded and why...they are mostly here for the (better life American dream) that today is nothing but a farce at best. All they know is, they are not in the 3rd world dirt pit they came from, but have no trouble sending thousands of dollars out of country to support a huge extended family that has no access to condoms.

This is the America being built for the last 20 years.....land of the money slaves to the big corporate interest that really controls all three North American countries. They are heavily banking on alienating us further with this talk so that it becomes the new normal and people will comply. You press it in our heads long enough it becomes the truth whether its true or not.

Lastly, popular opinion is so far out of regulation from the American people they have no choice but to peddle this horse pucky to scare us into line. People are afraid to lose that nice comfy house with all the new electronics made in China. As long as it doesn't effect you, who cares right? Tattle on your neighbor regardless if he's innocent of any wrong doing. Our principals are being stripped away in place of walking on eggshells as to not attract attention. Our rights as human beings will follow no doubt.

Keep us divided so we are easier to control is the goal....and its working...because we let it.

When the floor falls out from underneath us, we will turn to the very people that made it happen to feel safe and stay fed....and we'll give our god given rights to do it....that's the plan and purpose of DHS make no mistake. It has happened many times before in other countries, and it'll happen here just give it some time.

Stay complacent if you wish, just try not to take the roll of being fully complicit in your own demise.

They can track me all they want, I've done nothing but voice an opinion, if they want to persecute me for it so be it. I'm not a danger to anyone and could really care less if all three nations fell through a hole in the earth. To hell with all of em.....
edit on 6-2-2012 by BooKrackers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The list grows day by day, but truly... just think about this logically for a second.

People who are on certain sites or what have you may get flagged for an initial screening, but most of the members of whatever site would likely not get much attention afterwards.

It's simply not worth their time and resources to put actual people on you unless you're deemed a true potential threat. They may have mounds of data, but unless some AI escalates your priority a few levels, you won't get much heat.

You need to be a true crackhead/psycho for them to really be after you.

I'm not worried about it.
edit on 6-2-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is suppose to be news? Everything they have written. Everything they have said. Everything they have done. Shows exactly what they think of the American people. Every person on the planet is considered a threat. To the NWO and the globalists. When the total depopulation of the planet has been reiterated non-stop. When their actions back up their words. What else can be expected.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Of course you, (as in everybody who's not a sheep) is a threat.

Because Homeland Security work to protect the traitors who have hijacked the country.

Whoever opposes them (anyone with a brain) is a threat.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by snowspirit
Nothing down there that we need anyways, no loss.

Lovely.
300 million people that could die tomorrow and you wouldn't care.

These 300 million people, elected G.W. Bush, not just the elder, but also the son, into office. And in doing so, they put into motion, the very hell that is playing itself out. Not just in the US, but all across the globe.

I sincerely hope, that it really sucks to be an American right now, and I sincerely hope it really makes Americans feel bad, in how tehy are treated.

And then I'll ask, where is this BRAVE American? Where is this American, who was so proud at having guns at his home, saying "I'm an American, if they come I'll be prepared". Where is this PROUD American ... where is this proud man, who would fight all enemies, foreign and domestic? I think this proud American is right outside your door, yielling "Sieg Heil!".

I wonder where these Americans are now, that said that Germans should have gotten rid of their Hitler. Now that they don't have only one, but an entire group of Adolf Hitlers, running their schemes. I wonder where their will to fight against injustice went ... maybe it got suffocated by the "Pride of being the Victorer in a war". Maybe they're too busy hanging up all those pictures of malformed children, after the depleted uranium. Maybe they're too busy adoring the pictures of piled up bodies, at Abu Grahib.

My personal opinion is this, if HIllary Clinton was Chinese, they'd probably put her down for rabies.

So, I don't think it's that much of a "failed" report by HSD, to expect that there are people PLANNING to put her down, like the bitch she is ... along with the rest of neo-con dogs.

In reality, it would be stupid not to expect it.

edit on 6/2/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

Wow... You got some venom spewing forth here... Not that der fuhrer obamanot and his nutjob administration doesn't deserve the venom.

At this point, both Bushes are ancient history. If Obama were actually going to deliver on that hopey changey thingy he promised, things would be different now... But in the sage words of Gomer Pyle - suprise suprise suprise - it ain't. Make sure that venom is pointed in the right direction...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The Australian Government has the same stance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These laws define terrorism in such sweeping terms that it can cover many forms of political dissent and protest. They expand the surveillance and computer-hacking powers of the security forces, provide for semi-secret trials and erode fundamental legal principles, such as habeas corpus (no detention without trial), the right to silence and the presumption of innocence.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is very close to thought crime profiling.

The thought crime seems to be anything against that power and authority that is intact and in place now - it's really dangerous because this country was founded on a constitution, so why do people that hold that dear - why are they the terrorist if this is NOT thought crime mentality seeping in?

I'm familiar with the term sheeple, but I didn't ever agree that it was right that I should accept my lot and be one.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Extreme Right-Wing: groups that subscribe to aspects of the following ideals: they are fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation), anti-global,

The thing that I'm finding amusing about this, is just how blatant and transparent the DHS are being forced to become, in the persuit of their own agenda. Since when did nationalism become a bad thing?

They are chronically shooting themselves in the foot, here. They would do themselves far more good by simply ignoring the militia movement, and/or right wing preppers, since it's not as though militant civilian survivalists are any kind of credible threat to the federal government anywayz...at least not according to a sane analysis. Janet Napolitano is showing herself to be more paranoid than Skynet, here.

suspicious of centralized federal authority

I can't possibly imagine why anyone would have this attitude. They probably just don't know what Janet herself does; that the federal government are only there to help.

reverent of individual liberty

This is probably the single major jaw dropper. Can you believe that they are actually honestly admitting, that they regard reverence of individual liberty, as being something negative and threatening?

It also begs the question. If they regard liberty as negative, what does their positive ideal consist of, exactly? Methinks that there is a rather large statue in New York that they will probably want to dismantle as a monument to domestic terrorism, at this point. We might start hearing of comparisons between Emma Lazarus and Osama bin Laden, as well.

believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty and a belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent

Given what said description has already mentioned, I would say that this belief is a fairly logical one.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm Arabic. I have never not been a potential threat since 9/11.
Yay Arabs in America...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Really?? So when the thought police come to pick up one of your "believing" loved ones and ship him/her off to a secret torture prison , you just give the guys a pass? Since they were actually informed about the stripping of rights and increasing grip of a psychopathic elite over the people. That will justify the impending genocide? I suppose participating in it might be all-right too then?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Well after 16 years of reading about "them" coming, how "they" are taking away your freedom of speech, how "they" are coming to get your family and friends etc.

Im still waiting and whilst I think government and corporations must be watched with open eyes, im not convinced they are coming for you out in the open like you make out.

It still boils down to believing what you read, it sure as hell makes it easier to push down resistance if they are scared of things, fear gives the opposite side or people power and it also weakens a person ability to think correctly. That was my point, as I said before, I am not advocating ignorance is bliss. Take money as one example, it is often ridiculed as a flawed system yet the only reason it is still around is because people have belief in it otherwise it would be powerless.

edit on 7-2-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

According to the Homeland Security Report (dated 1/31/12) - "Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States" - just about everyone here at ATS is a potential terrorist due to ideological motivation. That's right - by being a good American and believing in your rights (and/or in conspiracy theories) ... YOU are a potential/probable terrorist threat according to Obama's Homeland Security Department.

The report in question -

Report - Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the US

Extreme Right-Wing: groups that subscribe to aspects of the following ideals: they are fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation), anti-global, suspicious of centralized federal authority, reverent of individual liberty (especially their right to own guns, be free of taxes), believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty and a belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent (sometimes such beliefs are amorphous and vague, but for some the threat is from a specific ethnic, racial, or religious group), and a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism. (2011: 26)

Did you support war on terror without any questions asked ? Yes you did.
Did you support CIA arresting and imprisoning innocent people without a trial ? Yes you did.
Do you stilll fear muslims,believe they want to take over the world and that islam is the biggest problem you have? Yeah you do, according to your posts.
Your government can label you as a terrorist now for having an opinion, and you are a christian. How hilarious is that?!

Funny thing,Americans are losing their rights as we speak, but a large part of them still believe their country is fighting wars overseas for freedom and liberty. The sweet irony.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
This is suppose to be news?

The official report came out January 31, 2012. I just thought you all would like to know that OFFICIALLY the Department of Homeland Security sees most of the folks here as probable terrorists and/or someone to keep an eye on.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r
Did you support war on terror without any questions asked ? Yes you did. Did you support CIA arresting and imprisoning innocent people without a trial ? Yes you did. Do you stilll fear muslims,believe they want to take over the world and that islam is the biggest problem you have? Yeah you do, according to your posts.

:shk: Geeeze .. twist what is said much? OBVIOUSLY you were previously banned and have a new account. So what was your name before the ban? BTW .. you got a lot of that drivel wrong. Congratulations. That makes you a liar. I do not suppot the CIA arresting and imprisoning INNOCENT people. (There are not innocent people at GITMO.) And just because I state the truth about Islam, that does not mean that I think that Islam is 'my biggest problem'. Your post = EPIC FAIL

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I agree with you. The single biggest warning flag is that those who defend 'individual liberty' are now considered terrorists, or at least terrorist suspects. I'd say that's every single Libertarian in the USA for starters. Talk about spooky!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join